Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

ABJcoin price is what I am seriously waiting for. Mind you, I am holding mine and will also try to buy more from impatient investors. I will patiently wait to eat the fattest joy and happiness
How do you mean by impatient investors. By the way, if you are gonna buy from them, I don’t think you will ever get it at this cheap price of ICO. Or is there a way you will do it?
I meant those who will want to sell off their coin when there is little or no gain immediately it hits the exchange for some reasons maybe they need urgent needs or some bills to settle. Of course not, I wont get it at the ico price but at least, I will hold till when I make my own gains. That will be compensated for by the demand and also the scarcity in the market.
Hmmm. That means you will buy cheap from them and sell high. I think this is trading in the market. I love the idea. But in the first instance I dont see any reason why someone would not want to hold for at least 6 months. well, their idea though.

a lot of peoples are in ICO because for trading, small of the real do mining
Please do you mean people don’t like mining or that they simply prefer to get their coins through ICO and hold for future? Or is it because many dont have mining tools?

I think he mean that peoples don't want to mine because they need attention and a lot of effort  Grin Shocked Shocked
Okay. I don’t know is that rigorous. No wonder some people told me “You will surely ruin or burn your  phone, even those mining with PC knew what the score is” when I ask why everyone cannot mine with an android since it’s a device

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:51:20 AM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Faucet claiming is what I am using also to earn some coins with my android at my leisure times so as to increase the number of coins I have. It is lovely to see me claim every 5 minutes interval.

how much you earn? do you already make pay-out?
the minimum claim is 0.0006000 while the maximum claim is 0.00100000. the minimum withdrawal is 0.10000000. Even though I am the type that my schedule is tight, I have passed the minimum withdrawal stage but targeting a two figure whole number before I withdraw.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:52:46 AM

ABJcoin price is what I am seriously waiting for. Mind you, I am holding mine and will also try to buy more from impatient investors. I will patiently wait to eat the fattest joy and happiness
How do you mean by impatient investors. By the way, if you are gonna buy from them, I don’t think you will ever get it at this cheap price of ICO. Or is there a way you will do it?
I meant those who will want to sell off their coin when there is little or no gain immediately it hits the exchange for some reasons maybe they need urgent needs or some bills to settle. Of course not, I wont get it at the ico price but at least, I will hold till when I make my own gains. That will be compensated for by the demand and also the scarcity in the market.
Hmmm. That means you will buy cheap from them and sell high. I think this is trading in the market. I love the idea. But in the first instance I dont see any reason why someone would not want to hold for at least 6 months. well, their idea though.

a lot of peoples are in ICO because for trading, small of the real do mining
Please do you mean people don’t like mining or that they simply prefer to get their coins through ICO and hold for future? Or is it because many dont have mining tools?

I think he mean that peoples don't want to mine because they need attention and a lot of effort  Grin Shocked Shocked
Okay. I don’t know is that rigorous. No wonder some people told me “You will surely ruin or burn your  phone, even those mining with PC knew what the score is” when I ask why everyone cannot mine with an android since it’s a device
It is those who have what it takes that enjoy mining. This is why I asked if one would install asic or graphic or this or that but later found out with abjcoin, it is plug and play provided you have at least 500 abj for you to enjoy the mining and the network weight will favour you.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:53:49 AM

I noticed one thing yesterday, my satowallet address changed from it previous address to another one. I was so shocked and thought it has been hacked by hackers
Hahaha. Funny you, it is good to be observant and vigilant though. The address seems to be changing just like bitcoin address. I too got to know yesterday when I asked the admin. I initially thought it is fixed like ethereum wallet address. But I got clarified yesterday as I have not used satowallet before if not for abjcoin and even I have moved my funds to pc core wallet.

taht is normal, wallet generate address, but acc is same  Roll Eyes Wink
I don’t know it was like that before I thought my account has been hacked and taken over by hacker. My body was hot and unstable but I thank God it was not what I thought.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:54:53 AM

Hello all. Today is Wednesday 25th of October. Definitely by this time of next week, I believe you know the ICO would have ended and we will begin to see positive growth in our ABJcoin. This is the time you can top up your wallet. Make hay while the sun shines

Thank you for your trust in Abjcoin and for contributing to our ICO . Abjcoin is good for business!

My opinion that is good for everyone, not just for businesses, because small people need to live and get/sell stuff, so for community is very good
Such people are refered to as hit and run. They are just in for short term investment and of they go. But the patient investor always get the desired expectations
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:56:49 AM

Now I see that why you use satowallet ;-)

Samuel Benedict O
Block Chain developer for 3 years, currently
The CEO of Satowallet.com

Satowallet.com is ok. Trusted online wallet

I have no problem with them, but if you see who is in Team, you will understand why Satowallet is use for ABJcoin...  Grin
I believe the devil you know is better than an unknown angel. It is a good thing to use the person who will usher them into their proposed destination in online platform and under whose directives and cover they will easily be recognized and quickly reach the top. And in a matter of some years now they will be celebrating some years in partnership in business and it is good if they grow together. Just my thought.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

Why is it called a decentralized block chain? As a solution to the payment plan, the transaction confirmation speed is critical.

Yes, should be less than 10 seconds hopefully
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

So far, from what i've seen, transactions are instant
_J_Newman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

I'm glad to hear that, confirmation speed is very important
AHTOHUO

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

Where is wallet? Huh
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Where is wallet? Huh

Satowallet currently support Abjcoin , so you can get wallet from Satowallet.com . Abjcoin mobile wallet will be out after ico.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

It's already 5 days to ICO ending, and we have reached our softcap. We sincerely appreciate everyone who have contributed so far in building the blockchain for Africans.
We are also glad to announce thw following :
1.we will be listing on Yobit, Coin exchange, Cointrex, Abj fiat trade, and Coinsmarket Exchange.
2.. Abjcoin mobile wallet Application will be out, and will give access to products and merchants globally directly from the Applications.

3. Abjcoin fiat trade market just concluded negotiations with partners and financial institutions, and will be providing a debit card for direct fiat withdrawals of Abjcoin.

Thanks to all our partners, supporters and developer Teams.

ABJCOIN IS TRULY AN ACCESS TO GLOBAL COMMERCE!

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

This
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Where is wallet? Huh

Satowallet currently support Abjcoin , so you can get wallet from Satowallet.com . Abjcoin mobile wallet will be out after ico.

Tnx! Do you have a web wallet?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Faucet claiming is what I am using also to earn some coins with my android at my leisure times so as to increase the number of coins I have. It is lovely to see me claim every 5 minutes interval.

how much you earn? do you already make pay-out?
the minimum claim is 0.0006000 while the maximum claim is 0.00100000. the minimum withdrawal is 0.10000000. Even though I am the type that my schedule is tight, I have passed the minimum withdrawal stage but targeting a two figure whole number before I withdraw.

you are believer...  Grin

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:06:23 PM

I noticed one thing yesterday, my satowallet address changed from it previous address to another one. I was so shocked and thought it has been hacked by hackers
Hahaha. Funny you, it is good to be observant and vigilant though. The address seems to be changing just like bitcoin address. I too got to know yesterday when I asked the admin. I initially thought it is fixed like ethereum wallet address. But I got clarified yesterday as I have not used satowallet before if not for abjcoin and even I have moved my funds to pc core wallet.

taht is normal, wallet generate address, but acc is same  Roll Eyes Wink
I don’t know it was like that before I thought my account has been hacked and taken over by hacker. My body was hot and unstable but I thank God it was not what I thought.

next time take care for your account

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

Where is wallet? Huh

I hope mobile version will be soon...  Roll Eyes

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

Abjcoin Project Update

It's already 5 days to ICO ending, and we have reached our softcap. We sincerely appreciate everyone who have contributed so far in building the blockchain for Africans.
We are also glad to announce thw following :
1.we will be listing on Yobit, Coin exchange, Cointrex, Abj fiat trade, and Coinsmarket Exchange.
2.. Abjcoin mobile wallet Application will be out, and will give access to products and merchants globally directly from the Applications.

3. Abjcoin fiat trade market just concluded negotiations with partners and financial institutions, and will be providing a debit card for direct fiat withdrawals of Abjcoin.

Thanks to all our partners, supporters and developer Teams.

ABJCOIN IS TRULY AN ACCESS TO GLOBAL COMMERCE!

great news... so project promising... nice

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Are you make contract with some bank, like First Bank Nigeria PLC? Huh

aalmina82

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

The only difference between the rich and the poor is correct information and utilization of the information in the rightful way. I must say I came into this group a novice but at least I can answer to some questions if being asked anywhere. Any new members should endeavour to read the pages of the forum from the first to the last. It may be difficult but you will surely thank me later.

key point of every successful project are information's... who have, can be rich and successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: