Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30203 times)
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

Why is it called a decentralized block chain? As a solution to the payment plan, the transaction confirmation speed is critical.

Yes, should be less than 10 seconds hopefully

decentralized mean nobody have ownership? speed is off course critical and important...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:18:10 PM

Are you make contract with some bank, like First Bank Nigeria PLC? Huh

I think they speak they have contract with this bank or they gone have it...
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:33:13 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

It's already 5 days to ICO ending, and we have reached our softcap. We sincerely appreciate everyone who have contributed so far in building the blockchain for Africans.
We are also glad to announce thw following :
1.we will be listing on Yobit, Coin exchange, Cointrex, Abj fiat trade, and Coinsmarket Exchange.
2.. Abjcoin mobile wallet Application will be out, and will give access to products and merchants globally directly from the Applications.

3. Abjcoin fiat trade market just concluded negotiations with partners and financial institutions, and will be providing a debit card for direct fiat withdrawals of Abjcoin.

Thanks to all our partners, supporters and developer Teams.

ABJCOIN IS TRULY AN ACCESS TO GLOBAL COMMERCE!
Woohoo! This is great news. I knew it that ABJcoin team are working up something great. Please can you update us with the exchangers official websites so that we that do not have accounts with them can register and make ourselves conversant with the sites
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:36:04 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

It's already 5 days to ICO ending, and we have reached our softcap. We sincerely appreciate everyone who have contributed so far in building the blockchain for Africans.
1.we will be listing on Yobit, Coin exchange, Cointrex, Abj fiat trade, and Coinsmarket Exchange.
2.. Abjcoin mobile wallet Application will be out, and will give access to products and merchants globally directly from the Applications.

3. Abjcoin fiat trade market just concluded negotiations with partners and financial institutions, and will be providing a debit card for direct fiat withdrawals of Abjcoin.

This is best team I have ever seen. Thank you for this update. If ABJcoin were to be indomie or fried rice, there is no doubt that I won’t stop eating it till I am all full. Let me get ready to trade

indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:36:52 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

Woohoo! This is great news. I knew it that ABJcoin team are working up something great. Please can you update us with the exchangers official websites so that we that do not have accounts with them can register and make ourselves conversant with the sites
Couldn’t we just google the sites for the proposed sites and check them out? Let me try to find out what is all about them and how they operate.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:38:48 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

Couldn’t we just google the sites for the proposed sites and check them out? Let me try to find out what is all about them and how they operate.
I pity you. While I requested was that I sincerely have not traded with them as I have other traders I use before. Only those already into them know the real site as I am afraid of phishing sites. There are so many fake sites which looks like the original. Or if it can be incorporated into the official abjcoin site so that we can click it and register when listed there, it will also be a nice idea.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:58 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

I pity you. While I requested was that I sincerely have not traded with them as I have other traders I use before. Only those already into them know the real site as I am afraid of phishing sites. There are so many fake sites which looks like the original. Or if it can be incorporated into the official abjcoin site so that we can click it and register when listed there, it will also be a nice idea.
you mean if I google it I might end up in wrong hands? I never knew. I just thought they said google can search out all things. I will rather wait then. “I no fit loose my coins o”

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:41:40 AM

So far, from what i've seen, transactions are instant
instant is an understatement. I would prefer super instant. Before you leave the page you are, the transaction is already done and confirmed. I like the network behind this blockchain.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

Where is wallet? Huh

Satowallet currently support Abjcoin , so you can get wallet from Satowallet.com . Abjcoin mobile wallet will be out after ico.
yes. Satowallet is readily available at our disposal. Very easy to use and simple to understand. I love the wallet but the real ABJcoin will be preferable when out. I want to go ABJ all the way.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:45:05 AM

Abjcoin Project Update

I know how exchangers work. But please If I may ask, how does the abjcoin fiat exchange works? Does it mean anyone who wants naira will exchange with abjcoin and have his local account credited at once or the card will be linked to our abjcoin like some coins does and we will have access to the equivalence in naira at the ATM? Just asking as I don’t know how it will work
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:47:53 AM

Today is Friday, Yes, the last Friday in this month of October and the 27th day as well. ABJcoin ICo will soon end. Please take this opportunity while still available at the most cheapest price and on a platter of gold. ABJcoin has announced the exchangers they will use which means they are ready to deliver their promises. Why not give this a nice shot? Mind you, ABJcoin will soon reach the moon and just this year alone, you will be shocked the price will rise above expectations
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:49:49 AM

Today is Friday, Yes, the last Friday in this month of October and the 27th day as well. ABJcoin ICo will soon end. Please take this opportunity while still available at the most cheapest price and on a platter of gold. ABJcoin has announced the exchangers they will use which means they are ready to deliver their promises. Why not give this a nice shot? Mind you, ABJcoin will soon reach the moon and just this year alone, you will be shocked the price will rise above expectations
Yes, tick tick says the clock. Time waits for no one. Whether or not the die is cast, this ico will surely end and investors will start seeing results. By the way, the softcap I heard has been reached which is a good sign as well

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:51:21 AM

Yes, tick tick says the clock. Time waits for no one. Whether or not the die is cast, this ico will surely end and investors will start seeing results. By the way, the softcap I heard has been reached which is a good sign as well
Exactly, once softcap is reached, that means they have all it takes to proceed. It also means that people really know the worth and bought the coin because it is the rate at which they bought it that pushed the softcap to the promise land.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:52:18 AM

This is a solid and sound notice to every investor. Please and please. I will advise you don’t just click any link asking you to reset your abjcoin wallet, satowallet or or other confidential wallets relating to abjcoin or other online wallet as that is the means with which the scammers and hackers get access to your wallets and steal your coins. Please be guided as the ICO is drawing to an end, all those naysayers already know that the coin is getting nearer to the moon so they will want to do all things within there power to steal your coin. Always bookmark your links and don’t click on any link anyhow. A word is enough for the wise.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:53:46 AM

Hey Idris, How will they know someone email that they will even know one have abjcoin? I think someone who knows must be an informant to them.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

Hey Idris, How will they know someone email that they will even know one have abjcoin? I think someone who knows must be an informant to them.
Listen, they (scammers and Hacker) have their ways of dealing with their suspects. They send random mails and even hack through the most protect sites and get what they want before launching their attacks on their unsuspecting customers. They will open emails and sites making it look like the real one by either changing a letter there and the f**lish suspect will take the bait and that is the end of all he or she has on her phone or PC.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:59:52 AM

Listen, they (scammers and Hacker) have their ways of dealing with their suspects. They send random mails and even hack through the most protect sites and get what they want before launching their attacks on their unsuspecting customers. They will open emails and sites making it look like the real one by either changing a letter there and the f**lish suspect will take the bait and that is the end of all he or she has on her phone or PC.
They will do all these just to hack someones account? Hmm. A word of advise. I really cannot afford to lose my coins to scammers. Thank you for this. Though I don’t even open any unsolicited mail let alone reading them to the extent of clicking the link therein.  I was just wondering how they do such. Now I know. Thanks.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:01:53 AM

They will do all these just to hack someones account? Hmm. A word of advise. I really cannot afford to lose my coins to scammers. Thank you for this. Though I don’t even open any unsolicited mail let alone reading them to the extent of clicking the link therein.  I was just wondering how they do such. Now I know. Thanks.
This is why you see many sites incorporating second factor authenticator into their system, so that if they succeeded in one or two, they will definitely not be granted access due to the last step. BUT STILL, some are still careless with all these provided security made available to protect them. Please stay guided and be vigilant.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

Are you make contract with some bank, like First Bank Nigeria PLC? Huh

I think they speak they have contract with this bank or they gone have it...
With the fiat trade exchange, they must have partnered with some banks and also, in their team members, we see a member of a finacial institution was mentioned there. so, let us be hopeful they will deliver  what they promised. All my dream now if for the abjcoin to reach the moon so that I really become the Princess I am. Come what may, I am ready for this coin to reach the moon

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:08:39 AM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Faucet claiming is what I am using also to earn some coins with my android at my leisure times so as to increase the number of coins I have. It is lovely to see me claim every 5 minutes interval.

how much you earn? do you already make pay-out?
the minimum claim is 0.0006000 while the maximum claim is 0.00100000. the minimum withdrawal is 0.10000000. Even though I am the type that my schedule is tight, I have passed the minimum withdrawal stage but targeting a two figure whole number before I withdraw.

you are believer...  Grin
Yes my dear brother, I am a believer and I believe you too are one. patience is the key to success. You just have to endure to see the joy of this coin as we will soon get there. Many Nigerians will be surprised to see even someone with at least 100 abjcoin having over 300,000 naira when the coin reaches just $10 per ABJcoin. Be patience and lets laugh together at the end. Please naysayers, don’t quote me wrongly because I am a diehard fan of abjcoin and I believe it will even be more than the price I made an instance of
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: