Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53165 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:02:00 PM

I can see this project revolutionalizing the logistics framework of developing & economies
Camerieresimone

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:05:21 PM

I can see this project is definitely worth investing on, imagine I just read that 50% of the company's profits from p2p services, commissions and direct revenue would be shared with token holders.

Thank you, really. Much appreciated see people who want to join or just share our dream.
Will be a long road until the finish of the ICO, but all LWF's team is ready! Wink

This world have a big problem, humans.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

I can see this project revolutionalizing the logistics framework of developing & economies
Yes you are definitely right, because it sets dual advantages of overcoming logistics in e-commerce by creating improvement on existing solutions and providing additional earning through trading in secondary markets
Scholles

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:21:58 PM

Is there a physical office for this project, we come in to make enquires when it takes off?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

I can see this project is definitely worth investing on, imagine I just read that 50% of the company's profits from p2p services, commissions and direct revenue would be shared with token holders.

Thank you, really. Much appreciated see people who want to join or just share our dream.
Will be a long road until the finish of the ICO, but all LWF's team is ready! Wink

I have friends in this sector who would be interested as well to participate in this project, for the fact that any user in this profession registered as a forwarder can earn income monthly performing the function of clearing & forwarding.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:30:56 PM

Hellow!I want to reserve the Russian translation if needed.
There are no translations in my portfolio, but if you will trust me with your translation, it will be at the highest level!
Russian branch already exist on bitcointalk.
Camerieresimone

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:32:41 PM

Is there a physical office for this project, we come in to make enquires when it takes off?

Yes, we've two warehouses (just one ready for provide the "direct logistics" services)  one located in San Felice sul Panaro (MO) [not ready yet] and one located in Vignola with our warehouse manager Gianmatteo U. And i can assure you that Gianmatteo is ready for the launch of project for manage the office and enquiries everyday.
More worldwide offices will be opened once ico has been done. (Take a look into whitepaper, is all explained!)

Vasyafet

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:02:46 PM

What in case when customer want deliver cargo in zone where no one forwarded set suitable location?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

1. LWF Facebook Campaign

21.000 LWF of the bounty pool to be allocated to the Facebook campaign.
Terms:

· Each member of Facebook Bounty campaign should have at least 300 friends
· In order to participate, each member should go through registration
· Then, each member should follow official LFW page FACEBOOK LINK, like and follow the LFW page, and re-post at least one LFW post per week.
· The bounty campaign timing is until the end of ICO. In order to receive the bonus, each member is expected to participate until the end of the campaign.
· A member, who has not hit Like, or has not shared posts during one week, or unfollowed LFW official page is not eligible for a reward.
The list of participants is being updated and analyzed once per week. Each accepted campaign member is to receive 1 share per week. After ICO is finished, the whole LFW bounty pool is to be redistributed among all campaign members considering the number of shares each member has. All members are to receive the reward to their wallets.

I correctly understood the terms of Bounty Facebook: do I have to join your group on Facebook and monitor the news daily, approve and comment on them? How many comments should I leave for 7 days?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:21:04 PM

Yes, we've two warehouses (just one ready for provide the "direct logistics" services)  one located in San Felice sul Panaro (MO) [not ready yet] and one located in Vignola with our warehouse manager Gianmatteo U. And i can assure you that Gianmatteo is ready for the launch of project for manage the office and enquiries everyday.
More worldwide offices will be opened once ico has been done. (Take a look into whitepaper, is all explained!)
Am impressed to see that team has thought in this regard to put up a physical office outlet in other to effectively tackle customer problems and enquiries, etc.
Camerieresimone

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

Am impressed to see that team has thought in this regard to put up a physical office outlet in other to effectively tackle customer problems and enquiries, etc.

Our thought is first for our future customers and investors. The profits that we're going to made setting-up this Project is ONLY because people trust our project and our numbers. For me it means everything.
Hoping to see a lot of people like you that are enthusiast for our choises.
Thanks again
Angelo

enigmatical

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

Our thought is first for our future customers and investors. The profits that we're going to made setting-up this Project is ONLY because people trust our project and our numbers. For me it means everything.
Hoping to see a lot of people like you that are enthusiast for our choises.
Thanks again
Angelo
I haven't joined a project with so much steam and power to deliver it's services to the global community with a dedicated team to back it up. It's LWF all the way am definitely a solid follower, just learnt that listing on Hitbtc and bittrex is almost concluded even without the ICO hitting off yet,  wow. This is a sign to many greater things to come.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

We have some partnerships with logistics providers already deployed and some more in the making to provide the maximum coverage, expecially in the beginning when the private forwarders network will need to be bootstrapped. Those cases, though possible, will become rarer and rarer with the business scaling up.
You plan to receive and send parcels from all corners of the globe. But then your tech support should have employees communicating in different languages. Do you already have suitable candidates or are you just planning to tackle this issue?
Camerieresimone

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:46:14 AM

We have some partnerships with logistics providers already deployed and some more in the making to provide the maximum coverage, expecially in the beginning when the private forwarders network will need to be bootstrapped. Those cases, though possible, will become rarer and rarer with the business scaling up.
You plan to receive and send parcels from all corners of the globe. But then your tech support should have employees communicating in different languages. Do you already have suitable candidates or are you just planning to tackle this issue?

At the moment our employees speak german, dutch, french, italian, english, french, spanish, portoguese, russian and soon indian and chinese language.

Anyway our support is related at our direct logistic and for P2P Services.
Usually P2P services won't require support if everything go smooth between sender and receiver, but yes we're ready for any kind of support request ! Wink

Regards,
Angelo

enigmatical

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

At the moment our employees speak german, dutch, french, italian, english, french, spanish, portoguese, russian and soon indian and chinese language.

Anyway our support is related at our direct logistic and for P2P Services.
Usually P2P services won't require support if everything go smooth between sender and receiver, but yes we're ready for any kind of support request ! Wink

Regards,
Angelo
With the equiped arsenal of multilingual employees under this decentralized logistics platform project, I think for a start this should take off well without problems to tackle & communicate effectively with clients globally.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:13:24 AM

Yes, confirmed, Hitbtc will list the token.
very well, if it is listed from this exchange, it promises to be an interesting project. I have already read several articles on the logistics and the blockchain, is a sector with enormous potential
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

According to forecasts, LWF will take 19% of traffic, quite optimistic.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

And that's not all, 50% of the company's net profits will be distributed (in eth) proportionally to token holders on a monthly basis. There is also a buy back program in place guaranteed at ICO price ($1 per token), and subsequently aligned with market rates.
khroma

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:59:41 AM

Is the Mobile App ready for testing even if its a Beta app,  for users to have a feel of how it works
enigmatical

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:00:07 AM

And that's not all, 50% of the company's net profits will be distributed (in eth) proportionally to token holders on a monthly basis. There is also a buy back program in place guaranteed at ICO price ($1 per token), and subsequently aligned with market rates.
What this implies is that holding this token long term would give alot of profits, however what's the duration of the buyback program and when will it commence?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: