Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53164 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

Can an individual be a "forwarder" or is it necessary to register a company for this purpose?

Anyone  can actually be a forwarder in the LWF platform. It is especially beneficial to anyone who invests during the ICO period, if he decides to become a forwarder during the ICO, he will immediately become eligible for an advantageous seller level and a 25% discount on intermediation fees charged by the platform, for 6 months. This is to encourage the creation of a freight forwarder network before the platform is launched.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:23:56 PM

Can an individual be a "forwarder" or is it necessary to register a company for this purpose?

Anyone  can actually be a forwarder in the LWF platform. It is especially beneficial to anyone who invests during the ICO period, if he decides to become a forwarder during the ICO, he will immediately become eligible for an advantageous seller level and a 25% discount on intermediation fees charged by the platform, for 6 months. This is to encourage the creation of a freight forwarder network before the platform is launched.
What's the prerequisites to become a forwarder on the platform or can company paper suffice?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

What's the prerequisites to become a forwarder on the platform or can company paper suffice?
Find the requirements below:
Full KYC verification,
- Accept the terms agreement,
- Provide a dynamic caution fee based on the volume of packages that you want to manage. (For an example, if you want to receive packages from buyers of 200$ of max amount, you've to place 150$ in caution to prevent any kind of scam. This caution fee will be released as soon you leave the vendor status. Usually in 2 weeks of job, upgrading with feedbacks and packages forwarded amount, you can easily cover the caution fees or increase it to have more packages per week to be managed.)
Registration for Beta-Forwarders is now opened as presale currently ongoing, will be a check to flag if you want to apply to the beta-services.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

Hello, are you planning to maintain the liquidity of tokens in the initial stages after the end of the ICO?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

Is the daily amount of token redemption per user set to one person or to all the token holders In White Paper?
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

Good afternoon! Will it be possible to order delivery of parcels from the USA to Russia via LWF service?
Definitely ! LWF serves to improve the existing services, increase the coverage in those countries where the traditional services such as DHL, SDA, etc, are not present. You can become a forwarder.
Anyone who decides to become a forwarder during the ICO will immediately become eligible for an advantageous seller level and a 25% discount on intermediation fees charged by the platform, for 6 months. This is to encourage the creation of a freight forwarder network before the platform is launched.

You want to send american politicians in Russia ??   Cheesy

I correctly understood that you can not deliver a parcel from the same America to Russia, but Russian citizens can already be forwarders in your company right now?
Camerieresimone

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

Good afternoon! Will it be possible to order delivery of parcels from the USA to Russia via LWF service?
Definitely ! LWF serves to improve the existing services, increase the coverage in those countries where the traditional services such as DHL, SDA, etc, are not present. You can become a forwarder.
Anyone who decides to become a forwarder during the ICO will immediately become eligible for an advantageous seller level and a 25% discount on intermediation fees charged by the platform, for 6 months. This is to encourage the creation of a freight forwarder network before the platform is launched.

You want to send american politicians in Russia ??   Cheesy

I correctly understood that you can not deliver a parcel from the same America to Russia, but Russian citizens can already be forwarders in your company right now?

we can deliver from america to russia, and russia to america as well

This world have a big problem, humans.
Camerieresimone

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

Hello, are you planning to maintain the liquidity of tokens in the initial stages after the end of the ICO?

Yes. This is the idea.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:55 PM

Yes. This is the idea.
this serves to maintain the stable price for the service ? I had already asked this question, who is using the service expects the price of the token stable?
Camerieresimone

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:02:37 PM

Yes. This is the idea.
this serves to maintain the stable price for the service ? I had already asked this question, who is using the service expects the price of the token stable?

Not really, and to be honest, friday will release a big announcement about our technology Smiley
Anyway about pricing we cannot say or controll what the token will do after ICO .. unfortunatelly

wolfgb888

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

Yes. This is the idea.

Not really, and to be honest, friday will release a big announcement about our technology Smiley
Anyway about pricing we cannot say or controll what the token will do after ICO .. unfortunatelly
What will this big news !? The Ico is also progressing very well, and you are releasing other new features to the project ?
You are making it very interesting and I think that will be a good start
enigmatical

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

Yes. This is the idea.

What will this big news !? The Ico is also progressing very well, and you are releasing other new features to the project ?
I guess with the introduction of DPOS coins being accepted in the token sale probably you will also use this DPOS model to allow delegates run the network.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

Yes. This is the idea.

I guess with the introduction of DPOS coins being accepted in the token sale probably you will also use this DPOS model to allow delegates run the network.
It seems that btc has finished the race for the moment, we can focus on the Ico and return to the news of the LWF project.
This is Dpos such as Ark ? If so, this is great news
Camerieresimone

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:42:38 PM

Yes. This is the idea.

It seems that btc has finished the race for the moment, we can focus on the Ico and return to the news of the LWF project.

Time to time guys Smiley big news need time to be prepared and released in the right moment!

enigmatical

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:46:34 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 03:16:55 PM by enigmatical

Yes. This is the idea.

Time to time guys Smiley big news need time to be prepared and released in the right moment!
Yes sure we all anticipating towards the big news,  if this will eventually integrate the Delegated Proof of Stake Model into the system of decentralized logistics platform LWF then we are game. Keep it up team.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

Yes. This is the idea.

Yes sure we all anticipating towards the big news,  if this will eventually integrate the Delegated Proof of Stake Model then we are game. Keep it up team.
I looked around me, I also read in the chat telegram, I talked with a foreign friend, and I understand that LWF is generating a lot of interest.
 I think some users see it as a job opportunity. Not only as an investment
enigmatical

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:39:26 PM

Yes. This is the idea.

Yes sure we all anticipating towards the big news,  if this will eventually integrate the Delegated Proof of Stake Model then we are game. Keep it up team.
I looked around me, I also read in the chat telegram, I talked with a foreign friend, and I understand that LWF is generating a lot of interest.
 I think some users see it as a job opportunity. Not only as an investment
Yes sure,  it offers lots of benefits. Token holders will enjoy the distribution of 50% of the net profits earned by monthly dividends. It would also offer investors the possibility to become shareholders of the company, which after 24 months will be listed on the stock exchange.
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

One of not many projects on which it is worth paying attention, a great idea and an excellent team for implementation, I wish you success!

enigmatical

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

In 2days, pre-sale comes to an end,  I hope it can do the  minimum threshold of 300,000 USD. Already I think the team has worked hard to pull this off especially with the online promo awareness and publicity.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

In 2days, pre-sale comes to an end,  I hope it can do the  minimum threshold of 300,000 USD. Already I think the team has worked hard to pull this off especially with the online promo awareness and publicity.
Still 2 days remaining. According to me, in spite of the strong volatility of crypto, you are picking up well. In the 2 days remaining in the presale get other lenders. Your pre-sale is full of benefits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: