Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:06:56 AM

LaLa wallet app for unbanked is such a great idea for those who can't make savings in the bank, i wonder how can you detect when there is a money laundering? i mean this type of app is so susceptible for that, easy in easy way out for fraudsters.
Plus, does lala wallet have transaction fees? Hopefully not, since bank have all the fees you can imagine.
Normally this kind of wallet app does have a transaction fees but LaLa will make sure the cost would be cheaper compared to others.

jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

Another great and helpful project. Do you have idea on what exchanges they will be partner on? I am thinking to buy 500 LALA tokens which cost 0.5 of my ETH
jamieasf

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

Lala wallet is very interesting project because of the features and the services they offer. This is very helpful and convenient to everyone who have this.

Why?
Check their white paper to know more about Lala wallet that makes them interesting. Also you will find there all the information about Lala world.

I did not find something interesting.
you did not found something interesting because you didn't read their website and whitepaper at all. Try to read those, and see how this project could help people
jamieasf

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:36:02 AM

Nice website and application layout. It's user friendly
True, I think my parents who are not that into technology could easily access and use their application.
Plus it's has a good color combination that is pleasant to user's eyes
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:26 AM

True, I think my parents who are not that into technology could easily access and use their application.
You got a point, most people from past generation are unlikely to use this kinds of application specially the gap in the technology is very wide.
They have money but can't access this kinds of service but with the use of LaLa app it reduces the difficulty Smiley

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:58:06 AM

I just saw the advertisement in youtube while listening to music, the micro loans with 0% makes me interested with this project. I'll keep an eye on you LaLa World  Wink

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:01:53 AM

You got a point, most people from past generation are unlikely to use this kinds of application specially the gap in the technology is very wide.
They have money but can't access this kinds of service but with the use of LaLa app it reduces the difficulty Smiley
don't make lightly of the survivors ( seniors  Cheesy ), my friend's dad is complete with social media accounts. I believe they can catch up easily and you're right being lala wallet so simple it's not  hard to use it regularly.

erasheed28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:19:03 AM

I just saw the advertisement in youtube while listening to music, the micro loans with 0% makes me interested with this project. I'll keep an eye on you LaLa World  Wink
Good for you, they actually have a lot of functions like lending, paying bills and stores, transfer of fiat and crypto currencies, and many more. Removing the intermediaries and infrastructure in the equations makes financial services more accessible by lala.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:21:54 AM

Do LaLa have a referral incentive system ? our local bitcoin does that, by giving referral code we earn a small amount which you can make it big if you can invite more friends, I hope they have that kind of function as well  Cheesy

podrick17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:34:07 AM

Good for you, they actually have a lot of functions like lending, paying bills and stores, transfer of fiat and crypto currencies, and many more. Removing the intermediaries and infrastructure in the equations makes financial services more accessible by lala.
What makes me interested is that they will repurchase Lala token from exchanges ( i guess not all but most of it) for community development, referrals and other social causes to reward the investors and the users. but the said repurchase will be net of the transaction fee but for me i believe its a good deal if investor or users need an immediate money  Grin

jonland22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:35:25 AM

What makes me interested is that they will repurchase Lala token from exchanges ( i guess not all but most of it) for community development, referrals and other social causes to reward the investors and the users. but the said repurchase will be net of the transaction fee but for me i believe its a good deal if investor or users need an immediate money  Grin
Oh i see, i might join the telegram channel, i want to personally ask some questions to the devs, thanks for the info Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:39:30 AM

Do LaLa have a referral incentive system ? our local bitcoin does that, by giving referral code we earn a small amount which you can make it big if you can invite more friends, I hope they have that kind of function as well  Cheesy
Yes they will, the incentives will be in the form of lala tokens. If you can collect a lot of tokens through referrals you might end up paying bills without even spending a single cent  Cheesy

erasheed28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

their peer to peer ecosystem actually is good as well, i find small businesses and individuals are the target clients of lala and i think this is more of a public service.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jonland22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:56:29 AM

Check on playstore guys, their app is available there i just downloaded it right now. I'll put some feedback here later on Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:55:47 AM

Hoping that this project will succeed, I'm sure that so many people will encourage this kind of wallet that will help so many people to pay their payments easily.
You're right but not only for paying their bills or payments this is also for people who wants to transfer money to their relative easily that needs a money.
Is there fees for transferring money to relatives and migrants?
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

Just finished reading the whitepaper and i can say that this project has a lot to offer.  This will be a big help to migrants across the globe,  i know how it feels sending money to loved ones back home sometimes our families needs our support immediately but we still have to wait for banks or other financial institutions to open so that we can send money,  but with this kind of technology,  I can just access my lala wallet and send money to them using my cryptocurrency.  This is a brilliant project 👏👏👏
Only thing that worries me is that only LaLa token can be stored in their wallet or am i wrong? however many options on this app can be done, very useful indeed  Shocked
I think, you can convert/exchange it because I see that they have many tokens you can choose in their apps. I don't think if what are the purposes, I don't quite understand the whitepaper though, anyone can explain about that?
rdljkepx

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

The concept of innovation, is a good project
Alex12989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:29:07 AM

their peer to peer ecosystem actually is good as well, i find small businesses and individuals are the target clients of lala and i think this is more of a public service.

Yes! They are not just after the people who don't or can't afford to have bank accounts they also targeting entrepreneurs and small businesses. It's amazing to see that there are projects like LaLa World who wants to help the people to live a more convenient and secure way.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:34:30 AM

Lala wallet is very interesting project because of the features and the services they offer. This is very helpful and convenient to everyone who have this.

Why?
Check their white paper to know more about Lala wallet that makes them interesting. Also you will find there all the information about Lala world.

I did not find something interesting.

Well, you really won't find any interesting stuff unless you read the whitepaper. I guarantee you 100% that LaLa world has a huge potential in Digital industry.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:08:52 AM

Hoping that this project will succeed, I'm sure that so many people will encourage this kind of wallet that will help so many people to pay their payments easily.
You're right but not only for paying their bills or payments this is also for people who wants to transfer money to their relative easily that needs a money.
Is there fees for transferring money to relatives and migrants?
Im sure it has.. But surely is so convenient if you have this but we need to read more about lala world to know how can we proccess their services.. Happy to know that lala world is user friendly specialy poor people..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: