Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

One of the most intersting ico I've seen so far. It aims to promote and help the poor by creating an all-in-one wallet with low fees and great gains.
Very useful application for the people nowadays it helps in their daily life's especially the migrant people.

this is offers for those people who dont have bank account, using only the application of lala you will get a lala wallet save money, just like a bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

One of the most intersting ico I've seen so far. It aims to promote and help the poor by creating an all-in-one wallet with low fees and great gains.
Very useful application for the people nowadays it helps in their daily life's especially the migrant people.

agree, many intermediaries and banks process financial services that are very slow and demands a high transaction cost is a deal breaker with lala those institution are not needed, I hope they can invade every countries with lala users Cheesy

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

Will the new implementation of Ethereum Classic affect Lala World transcation? Will it be big change or not?
No change to it. our token pricing is based on ETH. 1 ETH = 1000 LALA tokens.
is there a minimum investment sir? and how much raised as of now? is there a site that we can visit to keep track the progress of lala  Smiley

As far as the previous reply to this question the amount raised is 10 million. There are no minimum investments. Telegram group of Lala World is your go to source for updates.
wow that's a lot of money already, so this could be a really good coin to invest with. what if there is no implementation of lala in my country how can i use lala coins aside from trading ?

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Will the new implementation of Ethereum Classic affect Lala World transcation? Will it be big change or not?
is there a minimum investment sir? and how much raised as of now? is there a site that we can visit to keep track the progress of lala  Smiley

As far as the previous reply to this question the amount raised is 10 million. There are no minimum investments. Telegram group of Lala World is your go to source for updates.
wow that's a lot of money already, so this could be a really good coin to invest with. what if there is no implementation of lala in my country how can i use lala coins aside from trading ?
well what can you expect with these project with a very good platform equipped with very good team, it's just a couple of days and months to reach the hard cap pretty soon ( hoping it will be  Grin). Plus this is more like a service for the public not for their own interest because they know if they help the immigrants they can help them as well by raising profits Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

I like this project, the concept is very practical and the product is in high demand, just the point to consider is the competition, already many big names are in the market like everex, humaniq and omisego etc with the same slogan. I hope lalaworld will provide the best services and platform to stand out from rest.
Even though I am impressed by Lala World, they are concerned about their quality of products the concept is complete.
But I'm very worried because this is a great project that's gonna take a lot of attention and many will try to destroy
this project, one is competition. But I know the Lala Team has a strategy for that.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

Based on reading the lala world whitepaper, I found LALA CARD which serves as a debit, credit and even loyalty card. It serves as a prepaid card synced through lala wallet. Perks of having this card is "the more you spend, the more you earn points." which can be used on loyalty card programs that lala world offers and credited. In my opinion, this lala card may used on many ways possible. Really interesting product they created. Thanks Lala world.  Smiley

Bonuses and perks are great way to gain people to use Lala World. A physical card are convenient to around than smartphone.

Absolutely great! it is a win-win situation for every users of LaLa platform as they get points every time they use the LaLa card and this points can be useful in the future. the point system will just attract more users to use this platform as they get lots of benefits.
Indeed. As a lala user , using this application can be very helpful to us. Managing our financial services can be so easy and paying utility bills also. There's a lot more features and functions can be used having this lala world on our daily lives. I think that is the main reason why they're getting more popularity and positive feedbacks from the people whom already engaged on lala world.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

LALA World and Clothes Box Foundation – Spreading Smiles Together!
You guys rock, you really a company for the public, more blessings for you guys to come so you can help and reach out more to those people in need.

This is a good publicity, this will ensure immigrants to finally invest on this project.
Clothes Box Foundation and LALA World, this two organization plans to work together to provide financial education and financial literacy. I really like their goal, this will help not only their organization but the economy of the country as well.

KapitanTiago

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

They've raised a really good amount, this shows how good the ico is, where lots of investors looks forward to.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

Yes,lala give helps to migrants and unbanked families to support their needs in terms of financial/money this is a great project that's why I give my support and the communities.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:59:26 PM

LALA World and Clothes Box Foundation – Spreading Smiles Together!
You guys rock, you really a company for the public, more blessings for you guys to come so you can help and reach out more to those people in need.

This is a good publicity, this will ensure immigrants to finally invest on this project.
Clothes Box Foundation and LALA World, this two organization plans to work together to provide financial education and financial literacy. I really like their goal, this will help not only their organization but the economy of the country as well.
this is a really good partnership, even Mark Zuckerberg acknowledges Clothes Box Foundation, which would be great for LALA World, i hope that they will be able to help a lot of people.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

Yes,lala give helps to migrants and unbanked families to support their needs in terms of financial/money this is a great project that's why I give my support and the communities.
can't say any better, but what i really like about them is that they aims to revolutionize the way individuals, small businesses and micro-entrepreneurs transact, make payments, and borrow money, this will be a huge help to the migrants and unbanked families.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:14:51 PM

a highly qualified project but I want to go further to figure it out into it and will get good information from this great project ,, with my own hands to search for that information.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

can we pay bills in other countries without lala office? or just those countries with lala situated in, i want to know since going on a payment center just to pay bills is a waste of time for me  Cheesy
I don't think so, because payment of bills specially utility bills should have partnership with its collection agent, maybe if they can have a formal agreement with those utility companies.

I think it is not possible. Lala World has only a limited companies in agreement. If the country has no Lala Services available then it is not even applicable.
it's not impossible to happen. Just like what other wallets did. Example is coins.ph, though they don't have office, they can still be functional with the help of remittances and banks. The best way of investing is having a partnership with another company.

In my opinion it could be better if LALA World have an office in every country where their application can be launch and release . I mean even if they have a support chat it still not enough base on my previous experience in coins.ph , the customer need some to talk to in person about their complaints .

Still , physical appearance for both parties are best solution. For every branch they must also have a customer service representative and tech support to assist their feedback and complaints.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:58 PM

a highly qualified project but I want to go further to figure it out into it and will get good information from this great project ,, with my own hands to search for that information.
Yes you are very much welcome to explore their platform. Their website and whitepaper is very informative, you can gain a lot of knowledge there. Also I suggest to visit their active telegram channel.
Alex12989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:34:17 PM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.
we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security

Good choice, finger print security is high quality of security for gadgets, applications and volts it will give assurance for all clients of lala World.
Very smart idea using finger print they allow only the user register in lala id,its a very safe to use finger print no one can hack it.
Actually based on the studies about security measures, finger prints, sound and facial activation or recognition is not advisable to use. Because it is prone to malfunction that will lead your files to become vulnerable. But I think it a matter of how the developers will create their own security measures that is why I don't easily believe on that review.
i agree with you. almost all of the things in this world can be copied, even the security of biometrics, it's easy to edit, copy the pictures of users here in lala. one more thing they need is the security and information of a user.
better if they will have an office in order to submit information and files of the user in order to activate an account. then the transaction can be done on online.
I suggest that they should hire a customer service representative to answer all the inquiries and question of the user and investor..
I think we should not worry about the security system of Lala wolrd. Because this platform is using block chain technology to protect their system which is according to the authors of block chain "The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value."
Yes, agree with you blockchain is quite good enough at security measures but LaLa world even make it stronger for including Biometrics and KYC/AML as an addition to their security system

In this , I can be assure about my security and the safetyness of my accounts and assets that LALA wallet will hold.  Bio metrics and KYC/AML is indeed a good plan to lessen that threat of stealing accounts.
\\

yeah, that is why for me investing in LaLa world is worth the risks. Bec I can assure myself that the security measures they building are good enough to protect both Fiat and Cryptocurrencies.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.

You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:12:43 AM

can we pay bills in other countries without lala office? or just those countries with lala situated in, i want to know since going on a payment center just to pay bills is a waste of time for me  Cheesy
I don't think so, because payment of bills specially utility bills should have partnership with its collection agent, maybe if they can have a formal agreement with those utility companies.

I think it is not possible. Lala World has only a limited companies in agreement. If the country has no Lala Services available then it is not even applicable.
it's not impossible to happen. Just like what other wallets did. Example is coins.ph, though they don't have office, they can still be functional with the help of remittances and banks. The best way of investing is having a partnership with another company.

In my opinion it could be better if LALA World have an office in every country where their application can be launch and release . I mean even if they have a support chat it still not enough base on my previous experience in coins.ph , the customer need some to talk to in person about their complaints .

Still , physical appearance for both parties are best solution. For every branch they must also have a customer service representative and tech support to assist their feedback and complaints.
Your suggestions are very good, that's right because it will provide assurance to their Clients that they know that there is other way to get help with a problem that is not longer or long enough to give a solution from system.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:20:57 AM

You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

I think this is the best secured bank or wallet for me.. imagine you can send money or check the value of it by using phone.. no one knows when or where you withdraw your money or deposit.. if you think about that its the safest thing that lala world have
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:31:06 AM

I hope lala gained investors for this project so far?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: