Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:28:21 AM

I hope lala gained investors for this project so far?
I heard they already earned about 10 millions Lala tokens in their pre ico and they have one more ico to come. So I guess it will answer your question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:35:16 AM

can we pay bills in other countries without lala office? or just those countries with lala situated in, i want to know since going on a payment center just to pay bills is a waste of time for me  Cheesy
I don't think so, because payment of bills specially utility bills should have partnership with its collection agent, maybe if they can have a formal agreement with those utility companies.

I think it is not possible. Lala World has only a limited companies in agreement. If the country has no Lala Services available then it is not even applicable.
it's not impossible to happen. Just like what other wallets did. Example is coins.ph, though they don't have office, they can still be functional with the help of remittances and banks. The best way of investing is having a partnership with another company.

In my opinion it could be better if LALA World have an office in every country where their application can be launch and release . I mean even if they have a support chat it still not enough base on my previous experience in coins.ph , the customer need some to talk to in person about their complaints .

Still , physical appearance for both parties are best solution. For every branch they must also have a customer service representative and tech support to assist their feedback and complaints.
Your suggestions are very good, that's right because it will provide assurance to their Clients that they know that there is other way to get help with a problem that is not longer or long enough to give a solution from system.
I doubt that they will do that. Because it they will put a branch in every country, I think it cost them a lot of money. First is the installation of their facilities, then the needs and maintenance and the labor cost. But we'll see what is their plan about that.
TheLegend27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:00:03 AM

Will they integrate the use of other token and convert it to Lala?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:04:15 AM

One of the most intersting ico I've seen so far. It aims to promote and help the poor by creating an all-in-one wallet with low fees and great gains.
Very useful application for the people nowadays it helps in their daily life's especially the migrant people.

this is offers for those people who dont have bank account, using only the application of lala you will get a lala wallet save money, just like a bank.
Since it is an application it means mobile devices or computers are needed to use this Lala app. How about those people who don't have and cannot afford to but fancy mobile gadgets. So it means they are also unable to use this application?

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:22:47 AM

Will they integrate the use of other token and convert it to Lala?
I guess they are. That is one of the reason why they are doing ICO, because one of the purpose of ICO is to gives its holders an opportunity to exchange their ICOs tokens for tokens of other projects selected by the ICOS token holders. So it means other tokens are convertible to Lala tokens.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex12989

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:23:01 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 06:10:58 AM by Alex12989

One of the most intersting ico I've seen so far. It aims to promote and help the poor by creating an all-in-one wallet with low fees and great gains.
Very useful application for the people nowadays it helps in their daily life's especially the migrant people.

this is offers for those people who dont have bank account, using only the application of lala you will get a lala wallet save money, just like a bank.
Since it is an application it means mobile devices or computers are needed to use this Lala app. How about those people who don't have and cannot afford to but fancy mobile gadgets. So it means they are also unable to use this application?

they really wanted to make a change in the world. I'm so amazed that they even make a partnership at Clothes Box Foundation to reach Poor places which are good bec they will see the real people who needs this kind of Project.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:37:34 AM

LALA World and Clothes Box Foundation – Spreading Smiles Together!
You guys rock, you really a company for the public, more blessings for you guys to come so you can help and reach out more to those people in need.

This is a good publicity, this will ensure immigrants to finally invest on this project.
Clothes Box Foundation and LALA World, this two organization plans to work together to provide financial education and financial literacy. I really like their goal, this will help not only their organization but the economy of the country as well.
I looks like little by little the plans and strategies of Lala world is being achieved. I hope their further negotiations with other potential partners will have a good results. Keep strong Lala world.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:56:04 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.
You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

I think this is the best secured bank or wallet for me.. imagine you can send money or check the value of it by using phone.. no one knows when or where you withdraw your money or deposit.. if you think about that its the safest thing that lala world have
imagine if your fingerprint is the security of lala wallet, no one can hack your account because without your biometrics no one can open your account. So this is the advantage for those need more secured account

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:50:09 AM

I heard they already earned about 10 millions Lala tokens in their pre ico and they have one more ico to come. So I guess it will answer your question.
for sure they've already gained tons of  investors after all, its not easy to raised $10 million i'm pretty sure that there more to come.

lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:07:10 AM

LALA Token Referral Increased For Last 3 days!!!
We love you all for the support you guys have shown in LALA World Pre- ICO.
Thank you and Congratulations for being part of LALA World!
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we have decided to award an additional
5% referral bonus over and above the 5% bonus currently being offered. So, if you buy
LALA Token in next 3 Days,both the parties will be entitled for an extra 5% Referral Bonus each!
LALA World PRE - ICO Closes on 15th Dec'17, 9:00 pm SGT.
HURRY UP!!! PARTICIPATE NOW!!!
To participate visit our --https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:18:01 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.
You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

I think this is the best secured bank or wallet for me.. imagine you can send money or check the value of it by using phone.. no one knows when or where you withdraw your money or deposit.. if you think about that its the safest thing that lala world have
imagine if your fingerprint is the security of lala wallet, no one can hack your account because without your biometrics no one can open your account. So this is the advantage for those need more secured account
fingerprint is one of the best security for the account, for sure no one waste them time to hack to it because of that security, this good idea when it comes for security

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:19:23 AM

Yea. I just hope that this won't be like coins.ph which is charging large fee for every transactions. Looking forward for LaLa's successful launch.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

Nowadays many of people dont have a bank account, cause they poor and now because of Lala it will help a lot for them to loan using only an application!

lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

Your website seems user friendly and easy to access. Ill check it up further because its interesting and really worth to read. Good job guys
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

a highly qualified project but I want to go further to figure it out into it and will get good information from this great project ,, with my own hands to search for that information.
well whitepaper could be the best source of document that you could use for evaluating this project, you should join their telegram as well so you can see how strong is their support from the community with an almost 5k members there with very active devs Smiley

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:02:40 AM

a highly qualified project but I want to go further to figure it out into it and will get good information from this great project ,, with my own hands to search for that information.
well whitepaper could be the best source of document that you could use for evaluating this project, you should join their telegram as well so you can see how strong is their support from the community with an almost 5k members there with very active devs Smiley
this will be the best support so that everyone can trust and also know about the latest information from this project.  so we know that this project is going well

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:06:43 AM

Will LaLa burn the unsold tokens after the official ICO? If not, what are the plans for it?

It is a common practice to burn all unsold token to avoid any illegal usage of coin. Also, it must be stated the allocation percentage of token for development purposes.
For being honest, I don't know about burning token and what it means for. That's why I keep continue reading and observing why they need to do it. The previous commend enlighten me a little, thanks man.

Same question, actually. Is burning the unsold token will help the token to have a high price on cryptocurrencies?
Burning the unsold tokens in excess of 200 million, will sustain the value of the sold tokens.

Good to hear, Finally someone from the team confirmed that all unsold tokens will be destroyed. Assuring us that the Value of the token will surely increase.
mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

for sure they've already gained tons of  investors after all, its not easy to raised $10 million i'm pretty sure that there more to come.

They sold 10M tokens already and still have 3 days left until the pre-ico ends so means the LaLa World is getting bigger Smiley
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:18:20 AM

They sold 10M tokens already and still have 3 days left until the pre-ico ends so means the LaLa World is getting bigger Smiley
and there will be an ICO coming up next year, well that tokens might double its amount at the end of ico or more and it just shows how strong this project is  Grin

Alex12989

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:23:18 AM

That was a good news for each one of us and for the aspiring Investors. Looking forward to the more positive outcome. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: