Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:24:41 AM

As I see on their website lala world can pay bills but how about in our country? Can we also pay our billings like Meralco or Maynilad? I just wanna know if these company is part of lala world? Or maybe I install their app so i can find out for myself
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

As I see on their website lala world can pay bills but how about in our country? Can we also pay our billings like Meralco or Maynilad? I just wanna know if these company is part of lala world? Or maybe I install their app so i can find out for myself

As far as I know, they already working to have a partnership with regard to our billings here in PH. and yes! you can download their app so you can figure out things on your own.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:43 AM

Will they integrate the use of other token and convert it to Lala?
i hope this as well so we could trade our alts into lala without converting it into eth or btc because it is a pain in the ass to trade it first for eth and btc where your purpose is only to trade alts coins to altcoins and knowing the transaction fee these days are very expensive.

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:53 AM

Will LaLa burn the unsold tokens after the official ICO? If not, what are the plans for it?

It is a common practice to burn all unsold token to avoid any illegal usage of coin. Also, it must be stated the allocation percentage of token for development purposes.
For being honest, I don't know about burning token and what it means for. That's why I keep continue reading and observing why they need to do it. The previous commend enlighten me a little, thanks man.

Same question, actually. Is burning the unsold token will help the token to have a high price on cryptocurrencies?
Burning the unsold tokens in excess of 200 million, will sustain the value of the sold tokens.

Good to hear, Finally someone from the team confirmed that all unsold tokens will be destroyed. Assuring us that the Value of the token will surely increase.
Nice, this is amusing they will burned the unsold token! This is the one solution of how the token raised someday and avoid any illegal usage of coin it says above. And many project are using this burning principle. Good job Devs.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

I hope lala gained investors for this project so far?
I heard they already earned about 10 millions Lala tokens in their pre ico and they have one more ico to come. So I guess it will answer your question.
for sure they've already gained tons of  investors after all, its not easy to raised $10 million i'm pretty sure that there more to come.
just want to clear, it's 10m lala tokens not dollars, i think 1k = 1eth though if you convert that 10m lala tokens that is still a lot of money and take note they are just in a pre-sale right now with almost ending up.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:39:20 AM

LALA Token Referral Increased For Last 3 days!!!
We love you all for the support you guys have shown in LALA World Pre- ICO.
Thank you and Congratulations for being part of LALA World!
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we have decided to award an additional
5% referral bonus over and above the 5% bonus currently being offered. So, if you buy
LALA Token in next 3 Days,both the parties will be entitled for an extra 5% Referral Bonus each!
LALA World PRE - ICO Closes on 15th Dec'17, 9:00 pm SGT.
HURRY UP!!! PARTICIPATE NOW!!!
To participate visit our --https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
few weeks back it was an airdrop and now another bonus for referral? you guys are giving way more money to the people and that is so generous.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:14 AM

As far as I know, they already working to have a partnership with regard to our billings here in PH. and yes! you can download their app so you can figure out things on your own.
is this real? if ever they will have an agreement with ph utility companies they should atleast let us pay our bills using their lala tokens as well so we don't need to spend our cash and we can use it for other things  Grin

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we have decided to award an additional
5% referral bonus over and above the 5% bonus currently being offered. So, if you buy
LALA Token in next 3 Days,both the parties will be entitled for an extra 5% Referral Bonus each!
few weeks back it was an airdrop and now another bonus for referral? you guys are giving way more money to the people and that is so generous.
Too many bonus here in Lala World, this is good to make a solid partnership in every participant here in this project. So for those who want to participate and invest on this good project, just take a moment to decide now ! LALA World PRE - ICO Closes on 15th Dec'17, 9:00 pm SGT.

kengeorge21

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

I hope lala gained investors for this project so far?
I heard they already earned about 10 millions Lala tokens in their pre ico and they have one more ico to come. So I guess it will answer your question.
for sure they've already gained tons of  investors after all, its not easy to raised $10 million i'm pretty sure that there more to come.
just want to clear, it's 10m lala tokens not dollars, i think 1k = 1eth though if you convert that 10m lala tokens that is still a lot of money and take note they are just in a pre-sale right now with almost ending up.
yes very strong project indeed, I can see that most people are waiting for it to get listed since there are many investors in their telegram and btw is there any news on exchanges they want to listed?

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.
biometrics actually refers to our body parts that use for security registration purposes and the most common in it is the fingerprint scan and iris scanner as well as the facial recognition which is present in latest devices right now.

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:13:51 AM

is this real? if ever they will have an agreement with ph utility companies they should atleast let us pay our bills using their lala tokens as well so we don't need to spend our cash and we can use it for other things  Grin
if that's gonna happen i can assure lala that many people here in the philippines will use their app because in these days house owners tend to pay using online wallet app or simply through online because it cuts the time you consume just to go to their branch just to pay bills and that's is why many remittance center and payment center build throughout the years.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TheLegend27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

Too many bonus here in Lala World, this is good to make a solid partnership in every participant here in this project. So for those who want to participate and invest on this good project, just take a moment to decide now ! LALA World PRE - ICO Closes on 15th Dec'17, 9:00 pm SGT.

Only 3 days left on the pre-ico better invest while there are still bonuses and the price of token is low.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:39:06 AM

Will LaLa burn the unsold tokens after the official ICO? If not, what are the plans for it?

It is a common practice to burn all unsold token to avoid any illegal usage of coin. Also, it must be stated the allocation percentage of token for development purposes.
For being honest, I don't know about burning token and what it means for. That's why I keep continue reading and observing why they need to do it. The previous commend enlighten me a little, thanks man.

Same question, actually. Is burning the unsold token will help the token to have a high price on cryptocurrencies?
Burning the unsold tokens in excess of 200 million, will sustain the value of the sold tokens.

Good to hear, Finally someone from the team confirmed that all unsold tokens will be destroyed. Assuring us that the Value of the token will surely increase.

Hope those tokens will be burned for sure .... we need less token supply and increase the value of our portfolios. Only a few days left on this PRE - ICO left Wink
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:53:11 AM

LALA gives emigration power, and if the project is planned to be successful, it contributes to the society and is really helpful to the immigrants. Cool
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

LALA gives emigration power, and if the project is planned to be successful, it contributes to the society and is really helpful to the immigrants. Cool
You're absolutely right this kind of application is very helpful especially for migrants hope that LaLa World continue servicing the people.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:38:05 AM

One of the most intersting ico I've seen so far. It aims to promote and help the poor by creating an all-in-one wallet with low fees and great gains.
Very useful application for the people nowadays it helps in their daily life's especially the migrant people.

this is offers for those people who dont have bank account, using only the application of lala you will get a lala wallet save money, just like a bank.

A wallet application that can hold , deposit or withdraw just like an ordinary bank . This will be helpful in the future . I just hope they still continue to improve their application more.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

What are you waiting for guys ?
We only have 3 days before the LALA token referral end .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:52:53 AM

Only 3 days left on the pre-ico better invest while there are still bonuses and the price of token is low.

how do you buy token from lala? do neew to have a bank account ?
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:55:45 AM

a highly qualified project but I want to go further to figure it out into it and will get good information from this great project ,, with my own hands to search for that information.

Its true sir , this project have a potential to compete in the previous project that also focus their services by giving wallet application to their customer. They just need more funds for the improvement of their application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.

You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

It will be enough for sure to make the customer feel safe to their security and accounts , good to know that the team decided and have a plan like this for the security of their customer . They really value their customer by doing it .
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: