Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Stephlambert

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

Why not advertising how much has been raised to date on the website to let people know, and build on that success to continue raising more during the last 3 days left?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:49:59 AM

Where did they get their statistics regarding migrant population and their financial status? 2 billion is a lot if its their target but most of them might have no phones, or already have using other unbanking platforms.

Note: I posted this on the bounty thread I might have some good answers getting here. Well im not an immigrant but I understand the situation of not having a bank to do some financial transactions. This will be a great app and platform solving a long case problem worldwide
maybe that's the maximum numbers of immigrant that they could reach or those numbers are total of immigrants and yes of course they can't provide service in each of those people only those who pass certain requirements maybe.
Good to have the most accurate figures they can have. If the number of immigrants is increasing per year, if the figure is near to actual count that will be good.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
TheLegend27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

Why not advertising how much has been raised to date on the website to let people know, and build on that success to continue raising more during the last 3 days left?

As what I have read most of the updates are available at the Telegram group and presales is at 10 million sales.
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:39:19 AM

LALA Token Referral Increased For Last 3 days!!!
We love you all for the support you guys have shown in LALA World Pre- ICO.
Thank you and Congratulations for being part of LALA World!
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we have decided to award an additional
5% referral bonus over and above the 5% bonus currently being offered. So, if you buy
LALA Token in next 3 Days,both the parties will be entitled for an extra 5% Referral Bonus each!
LALA World PRE - ICO Closes on 15th Dec'17, 9:00 pm SGT.
HURRY UP!!! PARTICIPATE NOW!!!
To participate visit our --https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/
few weeks back it was an airdrop and now another bonus for referral? you guys are giving way more money to the people and that is so generous.
Too many bonus here in Lala World, this is good to make a solid partnership in every participant here in this project. So for those who want to participate and invest on this good project, just take a moment to decide now ! LALA World PRE - ICO Closes on 15th Dec'17, 9:00 pm SGT.

HURRY UP!!! PARTICIPATE NOW!!!

Only 3 days left on the pre-ico better invest while there are still bonuses and the price of token is low.

how do you buy token from lala? do neew to have a bank account ?
You can buy with ETH/BTC.
Know more about it visit--https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.

You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

It will be enough for sure to make the customer feel safe to their security and accounts , good to know that the team decided and have a plan like this for the security of their customer . They really value their customer by doing it .
Oh thats good to know that lala app is having a finger print security but what else they have for security ? like text authentication ?
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:48:07 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:04:26 AM by xanxus.kun

As I see on their website lala world can pay bills but how about in our country? Can we also pay our billings like Meralco or Maynilad? I just wanna know if these company is part of lala world? Or maybe I install their app so i can find out for myself

As far as I know, they already working to have a partnership with regard to our billings here in PH. and yes! you can download their app so you can figure out things on your own.
I doubt that those local billings and transaction in your country will be available in Lala World. though just to make sure I tried the application and install it but upon registration I've been having an error in OTP, any devs who can fix this issue?

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:48:41 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.
We will have proper KYC procedure that would have 2FA authentication and face recognition. so security aspect will definitely be taken care of.

You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

It will be enough for sure to make the customer feel safe to their security and accounts , good to know that the team decided and have a plan like this for the security of their customer . They really value their customer by doing it .
Oh thats good to know that lala app is having a finger print security but what else they have for security ? like text authentication ?
We will have proper KYC procedure that would have 2FA authentication and face recognition. so security aspect will definitely be taken care of.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

I dont get it what is the sync sync ? sycn your bank card to lala? sorry i dont get it.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

Just watch your youtube video about this cool app, I think its informative enough to attract customers globally. I will surely visit LALA website for further more information. So excited!
can you share the link? thank you in advance
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:47 AM

As I see on their website lala world can pay bills but how about in our country? Can we also pay our billings like Meralco or Maynilad? I just wanna know if these company is part of lala world? Or maybe I install their app so i can find out for myself

As far as I know, they already working to have a partnership with regard to our billings here in PH. and yes! you can download their app so you can figure out things on your own.
I doubt that those local billings and transaction in your country will be available in Lala World. I tried the application and install it but upon registration I've been having an error in OTP, any devs who can fix this issue?
same here, whenever i try to register an error message appears "Unfortunately, LALA WORLD has stoped." this happens after i enter the number and waits for the otp.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

I dont get it what is the sync sync ? sycn your bank card to lala? sorry i dont get it.
Within the LALA Wallet, user can choose to order a LALA Card, a virtual and/or physical
debit (and in time to come credit card).Which will be sync with the LALA Wallet.Blockchain and LALA Tokens become very central to this as users can sync multiple cards to the same LALA Wallet.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:11 AM

I really like Lala World's application interface and design looks really cool, clean and professional not only that its very user friendly that even the non-techie users won't have a hard time using, just one quick question is it available in all platforms?

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:38:11 AM

LALA World and Clothes Box Foundation – Spreading Smiles Together!
You guys rock, you really a company for the public, more blessings for you guys to come so you can help and reach out more to those people in need.

This is a good publicity, this will ensure immigrants to finally invest on this project.
it should not be a publicity only... this should be one of the mission of lala world... if you say its a publicity...well people think that they only do that charity work just for publicity only...they are not real... lala world should help with heart not for business purposes only

But it is not. Some charities were done with for business purposes only but LaLa is not one of them. Why 'good?' the charity they've done is in the scope of their missions and visions.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Wow that's great news its easy to pay bills now because of this application the work decreases instead of paying bills and go to the office of Meralco or Maynilad, you can pay now easily via using this application.

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

Just watch your youtube video about this cool app, I think its informative enough to attract customers globally. I will surely visit LALA website for further more information. So excited!
can you share the link? thank you in advance
Find below youtube link.you can see more videos related to LALA World.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCcnh2DTw_mXECPgOOBN84Q/videos

Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

I really like Lala World's application interface and design looks really cool, clean and professional not only that its very user friendly that even the non-techie users won't have a hard time using, just one quick question is it available in all platforms?
totally agree, the choice of color and design is really superb. regarding your question i tried it in Android and IOS both works fine, i just don't know if its available/works in other platforms like Blackberry, Bada, Symbian etc.,
Purokutow

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

You guys rock, you really a company for the public, more blessings for you guys to come so you can help and reach out more to those people in need.

This is a good publicity, this will ensure immigrants to finally invest on this project.
it should not be a publicity only... this should be one of the mission of lala world... if you say its a publicity...well people think that they only do that charity work just for publicity only...they are not real... lala world should help with heart not for business purposes only

But it is not. Some charities were done with for business purposes only but LaLa is not one of them. Why 'good?' the charity they've done is in the scope of their missions and visions.

well, there's also bad and good publicity. Anyway, this is a good start, in this situation, you will see how dedicated LaLa in helping every people in the world.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

totally agree, the choice of color and design is really superb. regarding your question i tried it in Android and IOS both works fine, i just don't know if its available/works in other platforms like Blackberry, Bada, Symbian etc.,
I also tried it on Android and iOS platform and it works fine for me. However, I rarely use mobile phones and my question is, is it available in Desktop mode? Not saying web-based but an application that can be installed in Windows.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

I agree, by adding this security feature, it will reassure the safety and integrity of the app for the customer. Happy customer means more recommendation to their friends and families to use the app.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

Wow that's great news its easy to pay bills now because of this application the work decreases instead of paying bills and go to the office of Meralco or Maynilad, you can pay now easily via using this application.

This is what our country, finally need. If this will happen, the government will look into the great effect of cryptos in the Philippines.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: