Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19290 times)
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:15:02 PM

Many people agains bitcoin because they dont know about bitcoin....also me my first impression about bitcoin is not true...then a lot of my friend talking about it and then i make some study about bitcoin and then thats how all start

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Personally, I think people are against bitcoin because the whole idea of the process confuses them. Another one is because it includes money. People are too scared to embrace and understand because they think they have to release money out of their pockets.

shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

Well, Those who not in to Crypto currency, Not in to technology, not investigators,

Those who are in the field, all of them believe in this. though other believe or not it's real in the world.
Haters are everywhere.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

people who fight bitcoin may be those who have not fully understood the bitcoin that can make a profit, sometimes there are still many people who do not understand bitcoin as gambling even as a fraud is harmful, and some are against it because they already feel left behind the price of bitcoin at this time and expect bitcoin prices to come back down for them to buy, once they buy them turn around the price of bitcoin rises as high, maybe that's one of their ideas. Grin Grin Grin
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

I've just heard of people fighting bitcoin, are not people interested and benefited with bitcoin?

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:33:01 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Layman's insecurity that is the reason why they hate it. They cannot hold it in their hands. It is intangible. They like holding paper, coins and plastic cards. All the old world stuff makes them feel comfortable. Bitcoin makes them uneasy and jittery. For they are not making any efforts to study it.

Lol, great points there!
Some might even be mere luddites hidding behind regulation.
 The whole concept of owning money without banks Sounds very creepy to them.
They probably would go mad if they go through what best tech futurists have predicted for our future.
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

many of those "many people" you see are not against bitcoin. they are actually heavily invested in it but they pretend otherwise. someone who is spreading FUD in 99% of the times wants the price to drop so he can either short bitcoin or because he has some buy orders placed ahead of time at certain low prices.

i honestly can not think of anybody who does not benefit from bitcoin! even banks that some people say are against bitcoin or bitcoin is against them are happy about bitcoin. not only bitcoin introduced blockchain technology to them to improve their business but also it has opened up new ways for banks to make money. banks are in fact making a lot of money because of bitcoin, all these traders are using banks to handle their money transfers and there are lots of them Cheesy
because some of them find it illegal because how can you get money at that fast and easy
its really unbelievable especially to elders out there. and many people were tricked about social media
as the bitcoin part of the social media, issues were reveal about

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:34:47 PM

Show them to me, I want to have a chat with them, when you see someone talking sh*t about bitcoin you need to look them in the eyes and ask them if they really think bitcoin is not a good investment? how many times people need to see how free and decentralized bitcoin is?
The one thing I always tell my classmates: You had your chance and still have to freely buy and sell/ send and receive/ mine, buy & sell miners? When they say: Yes! I say: See? this is bitcoin for anyone in any where, there is no one magically generate them without the whole world knowing about it.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

They are skeptic of bitcoins. There goes the saying that if it's too good to be true, it would be a scam. I cannot blame them. They are not that kind of people who accepts the risks and wait for a long time. They are the kind of people who work from 9 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. When you invest in bitcoins, you need patience and timing. That is what they don't fully understand.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

people fear for what they don't understand. So basically the lack of knowledge is the main reason that most people are skeptical and don't like bitcoins. And if there is something new not anyone would be pleased by it even if the purpose is for the greater good just like Jesus Christ. He never did hurt, steal or raped or scam anyone but in the end the haters still have him crucified. sorry for the religious rant can't help it.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:10 PM

I think they are not against in bitcoin. They are just people who sometimes do not have to cheat around them and others probably do not need bitcoin in their lives. They lived before that without bitcoin and the rest is convenient their life, unlike everyone in the forum including me, we need extra income. Besides, there are people also afraid to invest in bitcoin. Today, this is what I see why they did not enter the world of bitcoin
Ben.Lock

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:51:59 PM

In my point of view- people are not against Bitcoin.
It is the financial institutions that are against it.
It is a threat and when you face a threat you need to face it (of reject it).

I think that people don't really understand what Bitcoin is. They feel like it is drug/money launder/illegal currency that can only bring bad to the world. The only reason they feel this way is due to brain washing of the media, governments, financial institutions, etc.

Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit
All You Need Is Loan
▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:01:46 PM

I think they are not against in bitcoin. They are just people who sometimes do not have to cheat around them and others probably do not need bitcoin in their lives. They lived before that without bitcoin and the rest is convenient their life, unlike everyone in the forum including me, we need extra income. Besides, there are people also afraid to invest in bitcoin. Today, this is what I see why they did not enter the world of bitcoin
they don't have enough knowledge that's why they are not interested about this system most of those who are against bitcoin or cryptos are those
who in need of proper education about bitcoin, we do need to allow them to understand basic principle and the potentials of this system to be a useful]alternatives for current fiat system.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

a lot of people are against bitcoin because they simply don't understand what are it's uses and don't believe in electronic or digital money and think that they will get hacked and all their savings will be stolen .
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:06:53 PM

In my opinion people are not against bitcoin but very rare people I can say against the btc. They are mostly those people who couldn't grab the opportunity at the right time. So they are repenting now and they mostly speak negative about btc even there are some well aware about the potential of btc. I don't think whomsoever bought btc bear any kind of loss as of now unless they hold the btc.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

I think one of the main reasons is lack of knowledge and the negativity that historically has been in the media, anyone that does just a tiny bit of research has no option but to be excited.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

I think one of the main reasons is lack of knowledge and the negativity that historically has been in the media, anyone that does just a tiny bit of research has no option but to be excited.
Yes, people doesn't have a good knowledge and with everything most of the time media always portray the negativity than the positive things happening with bitcoin. Also the people always have a hesitant mind, because of the virtual presence without any physical product value.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:22:59 PM

So many people are against Bitcoin because they don't want to lose what they have spent so long building. Everything they own is based on FIAT so it's hard for them to grasp at first.
AntonAnton

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

It is against bitcoin that there are many people who are engaged in individual financial activities, but rather those people who represent various state bodies and organizations.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

I think they against because they dont know a lot here in bitcoin,they can also afraid losing there own money in bitcoin,i think they dont believe here because they have work in real world and they earn a lot of money in that,we can also think that they against because they experience a scam here in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: