Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 11:04:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 18024 times)
Sofa_Sh

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

Thanks to the media, more people are learning about bitcoin every day. But many consider it to be the usual fashion trend and do not take it seriously, and do not think about its potential and its capabilities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

Thanks to the media, more people are learning about bitcoin every day. But many consider it to be the usual fashion trend and do not take it seriously, and do not think about its potential and its capabilities.

Maybe what you mean is a government that hates Bitcoin. There are various countries that have banned Bitcoin because they think they can not profit from Bitcoin. Yet if the state learns correctly, the state can also get profit from Bitcoin. If we do a transaction with Bitcoin, we do not have to pay taxes. If we keep Bitcoin, we do not keep it in the bank and the country feels they can not profit from it. If you ask individually, of course, many individuals feel that they benefit from Bitcoin. Bitcoin has boosted the economy of many people, and make many family life prosperous.

ABIR HASAN

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:57:02 AM

Bitcoin is very populer any countries. But There are some bad points and no one can catch that side. Bitcoin through some evil people do evil things. Can not know about any country or bank account. But I think everyone can use it for the good work then everyone will go for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jamelyn

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:05:01 AM

Maybe they do not know the word crypto currency so many do not like it. There is so much reason to avoid bitcoin. they have no idea they do not know bitcoin they do not know their value. they do not believe in bitcoin

sinta23

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

Bitcoin is very populer any countries. But There are some bad points and no one can catch that side. Bitcoin through some evil people do evil things. Can not know about any country or bank account. But I think everyone can use it for the good work then everyone will go for it.

as far as I know everything we do like the business there must be a temptation, the ordeal sometimes comes suddenly we do not know, sometimes the trials are bad and good, so I think if what we face, do not be discouraged.

jmiro1

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

I remember when I was a child, I was asked to step away from the TV screen, repeatedly. Now, people set a screen right in front of their eye which we can VR. Lots of people hated mobile phone because of the radiation. And now they carry one or more than one mobile phone in their pocket. And when they turn its Wifi on, they see more than 8 routing devices around them. People will come by, you just have to wait until it happen.
Adrazan

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:45:36 PM

I think it's because of the fear of the uncertainty due to the unstable nature of bitcoin
heureca

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:48:02 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I suppose yes) I think it is people who didn't buy BTC and other criptocurrencies. So at present they understand that missed something important  Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄ █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄ █
        ▐███▀ ▀█ █
        ████ █ █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀ █
       ▀▄▄███▌ █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████ █
 ▄▀ ██ ██ █
▐▌ ██▌▐▌ ▀▄
█ ██ █ ▀▄
█ █▀▄▌ █
█ ▄▀█▄██ █
█ ▄▀ ▀▀▄▄▀▄ █
▀▀ █ █
               █ ▄▀
               ▀▄█
▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ ▄███████▄ ▄▄███████▄ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌ ▄████▀▀▀████▄ ▐████▀▀█████ ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄ ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀ █████ ████▌ ████▌ ▀████████▀ █████▄ ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀ ██████████████▌ ▄▄██████████ ▄██████▄ █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████▀▀▀█████ ▄████████▄ ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄ ████▄▄ ▄▄█▄ ████▄ ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄ ████████▌
     █████████████████▀ ▀███████████ ▀████████████ ████▀ ▀████ ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:07:27 PM

Before money provides precious metals such as gold or silver. Today, "conventional" currency, e.g. US dollar, provided the credibility of the governments that produce it.
The main reason why the currency has value, the majority of governments forcing citizens to pay taxes. Also people believe that their money will be accepted as payment for goods or services.
Gold and silver have inherent value because they are used in industry for the manufacture of jewelry, and of these metals historically coins were minted.
Bitcoins have no Central Bank, it is not controlled by the government, and does not physically exist. While it has value, it can be used as currency. It is based on the blockchain technology that is used not only for buying and selling goods. The value of bitcoin is its usefulness.

Envrin

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:11:59 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Because these people do not understand the technologies of bitcoin, they do not know what bitcoin really is. Such people need to be enlightened. Wink
pri3oner

Activity: 266

LocalCoinSwap // World's Most inclusive Cryptocurr

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:17:44 PM

I like such topics for the discussion though...
U know some against btc cos of its independence. People are afraid of things they aren't able to control.
It's my main thought right now.

rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:24:28 PM

Despite the fact that bitcoin is considered enough about, it still remains beyond the reach of understanding for most social circles.
The digital generation like ourselves is more open-minded, I guess. Always seeking for new perspectives of self-development in many directions, we're willing to learn things, we risk and sometimes we lose, but this is the way we liberalize and keep up to date.
But most people are not ready to do so, especially when currency matters. Any new currency oscillations bring some sort of suspicion to minds and unconsciously people start to refer to some unfortunate historical examples.
They can't just trust the currency they've never experienced before and that's OK. Today in the world of misinformation people need to be sure their actives are secured and will stay that way tomorrow, in a year and after that.
It will take some time before everyone can accept this digital realia and find their own way to realize its significance.
fearcoka

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:20:51 PM

as far as I know everything we do like the business there must be a temptation, the ordeal sometimes comes suddenly we do not know, sometimes the trials are bad and good, so I think if what we face, do not be discouraged.
I want to ask you a question. With the current FIAT system of the government, can the government stop criminal use FIAT for their crime? Yeah, Bitcoin is a currency and it is as FIAT. A currency for online payment and it doesn't limits anyone using it for anything. Wink.
deedan19

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

What you don't know how to handle will make you scared. The news about Bitcoin scare some people. They do not know how to go about it, I think it's because of lack of knowledge.

Many people are scared of Bitcoin because they don't understand how it works. Some are afraid of scams or fraudsters. Many are trying to understand the technicalities of the blockchain.

With good Knowledge about Bitcoin, I think anyone who have the knowledge will leverage it for the good of others. Bitcoin and altcoins are the new money system, and so we have to embrace it because of the obvious benefit.
Paecga129

Activity: 416

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:40:10 PM

Who really are against Bitcoin? I mean there are some large bankers I just watched ina  video who are not necessarily in favor of Bitcoin. That is obvious. Bitcoin presents a major threat to the banking industry and they do not like that.

Aside from that I don't know where you are coming up with all of these people who are "against" Bitcoin. Sources?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

Because they don't understand bitcoin and what people can't understand they generally go against (stupid and ignorant but truth). For most people again it isn't the innovation it is the lack of understanding but for big banks and governments yes I think the innovation scares them to death. Getting left behind isn't too big of a deal because these banks and gov'ts have tons of resources therefore they can get their skin in the game fairly easy. Criminal activity is a worry with cryptos but I don't see mainstream media covering the USD being a catalyst for criminal activity because it is. Seeing how it is the worlds biggest currency and the fact that most criminal activity is done in cash you can be certain as much if not more criminal activity is done with USD. But bitcoin is the bad guy (oh no its retarded meme < to mainstream media) Roll Eyes

knightmairesaint

Activity: 336
Merit: 262

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:33:45 PM

How could innovation possibly be scary? I think people are against bitcoin because I personally thinks that it affects or will have an effect to the economy. People who recognizes bitcoin can somehow think of quitting their job or quitting school and just concentrate on earning bitcoin. These situations are possible and it will affect the economy since it is possible that people will not be interested in looking for regular jobs anymore and how will the government record that? Self-employed? I think it will likely fall into the category of without job or graduate but is unemployed.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
teejayrichard2

Activity: 210

DIWTOKEN

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:17:25 PM

Many people are against it because they don't understand how it works. Few months ago some people I know who thought bitcoin is useless now do lots of transaction with it after giving them a proper explanation and showing them how bitcoin works. Others who are against bitcoin, just don't want to grow into the digital world.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

1st of May

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:28:08 PM

The average of those who against not know anything about Bitcoin, not knowing how details and how it works. They just blame when Bitcoin price is high only make them famous by criticizing it without any knowledge of Bitcoin.

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard
.REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS.

》》  .JOIN.
.WHITELIST.
Gabb

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

DateCoin - The HOTTEST ICO

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

I think it is part of human nature to oppose everything that goes against the status quo, especially among the groups of power that may see affected their interests, and they are in charge of using all the means at their disposal to spread this fear among the masses, and that is why we see bankers and big capitalists so often speaking against bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.