Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19290 times)
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

I think those many people just don't see the potential of bitcoin but i don't think that they are against bitcoin maybe theyre just still unaware of bitcoin, so as a bitcoin holder i think it's our responsibility to tell them and explain how bitcoin really works so that they will realize how important bitcoin is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:09:48 AM

Maybe because they don't know what is the good help of bitcoin in terms of economy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Leonardis

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

I think that there are many banks against it because they are afraid to lose their people to bitcoin. This is normal because if i was a bank owner i will do everything to stop bitcoin.

I would manipulate the people thinking that bitcoin can make you lose all your money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

I think that every ay there is more and more supporters of Bitcoin. Of coure there will always be people who are against new things that they do not understand but I think that this amount of people is not really so big.

I agree with you, people who does not support bitcoin are against with it and they are just too little in their numbers.  Maybe just 1 out of thirty people do not like bitcoin.  The simple reason is that they do not know and do not understand what is bitcoin.  Besides some are against to it because they do not know how to start because they are very afraid.  They are afraid to try having a risk with bitcoin and as a result they are just against with it.  Just get out of their shells try to invest in bitcoin and they will surely love bitcoin after that.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:30:36 AM

I think that every ay there is more and more supporters of Bitcoin. Of coure there will always be people who are against new things that they do not understand but I think that this amount of people is not really so big.
Yes that's the point they don't unserstand bitcoin because they don't have any idea about it. They lack knowledge about bitcoin because they don't want to waste their time into something they are not sure about. Those people will be regretting not searching  about it first before coming to a conclusion.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:57:27 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Perhaps they do not fully understand the whole idea of bitcoin and other crypto currency. Peope are often concerned about their security and convenience. Maybe they don't see bitcoin as convenient and safe yet. That is the reason that I see why they are reluctant.

A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

#No one is actually against Bitcoin. It's either them having missed out and thus are heavily disappointed, which in some cases can turn into a form of hate. Or they lack the knowledge to understand something, wich again can turn into a form of hate. In both cases it's nothing more than a lame attempt to cover that person's own weakness/stupidity/ignorance - that directly goes up for banks and governments as well.
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

i think bitcoin suffer from some other altcoin reputation that created only to scam people and fast money win
A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

#many of those "many people" you see are not against bitcoin. they are actually heavily invested in it but they pretend otherwise. someone who is spreading FUD in 99% of the times wants the price to drop so he can either short bitcoin or because he has some buy orders placed ahead of time at certain low prices.
I think a lot of people haven't taken the time to understand what it is. But, in the coming years more and more people will be introduced to it. Showed my dad a documentary of Bitcoin last night. He seems less against it now Tough.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

It is because they still doesn't got any profit from it or maybe they we're once a believer and got scammed.

deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

They are against with bitcoin maybe because other people used bitcoin to scam others and other who used it in a goodway are affected because other might think they are also one of the scammers. And somehow mayve they see bitcoin as a threat that someday might become a reason why there are arguments between other people in a world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lazycat

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:26:55 AM

Yes, There's still a lot of people who are against or do not believe in bitcoin and what I think of is - it is because of the risk of security. I even tried to discuss this with my friends at work and they do not believe that they can earn money in bitcoin even without any investment.
I am pretty new to this, so i am bit skeptic myself as i don't yet fully understand the process. To obtain bitcoin without investment means that you have to search for airdrops? or what other means of obtaining bitcoin (without investment) are there?
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

many people thinks that this a scam they said that there is no existence of this kind of currency...they have no much awareness about this kind of innovation 
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

I think those many people just don't see the potential of bitcoin but i don't think that they are against bitcoin maybe theyre just still unaware of bitcoin, so as a bitcoin holder i think it's our responsibility to tell them and explain how bitcoin really works so that they will realize how important bitcoin is.
I guess also those many people who are against bitcoin doesn't know the potential that bitcoin possess or they don't want to learned or to believed what bitcoin is. And yes, its our responsibility to explain to them what bitcoin is but if they resist to believe or they choose to not listen then its their lose. I don't know why some people against bitcoin, I didn't get their point.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:33:13 PM

I guess also those many people who are against bitcoin doesn't know the potential that bitcoin possess or they don't want to learned or to believed what bitcoin is. And yes, its our responsibility to explain to them what bitcoin is but if they resist to believe or they choose to not listen then its their lose. I don't know why some people against bitcoin, I didn't get their point.
People have individual perspective and outlooks towards bitcoin. Maybe those many people who are against bitcoin are the people who is bitcoin is new to them. Maybe they haven't know bitcoin already, maybe they didn't have explained accurately about the good features of bitcoin. Well, I respect their insights but I swear that this could be their big lose if they refuse to open their mind and learn bitcoin.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

so , many people aren't against bitcoin, they are searching alternative that can be faster low cost and effective in confirmations. i don't see people against bitcoins

Agree sort of the fee right now is really high and it really takes time to received your bitcoin, i think those meaning that against in bitcoin is that the people who use it in illegal such us in deep web, like drugs  and any criminal doings. But those against in bitcoin it is just they dont trust bitcoin because they said that bitcoin is a scam , thats why

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jbarrera05

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

its because they dont believe in btc . thats all Cheesy
hype

Activity: 121

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:39:58 PM

bitcoin is a source of income so i don't think so if many of people againts it, but some goverments maybe againts it beacause they not fully acepted the bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

People have individual perspective and outlooks towards bitcoin. Maybe those many people who are against bitcoin are the people who is bitcoin is new to them. Maybe they haven't know bitcoin already, maybe they didn't have explained accurately about the good features of bitcoin. Well, I respect their insights but I swear that this could be their big lose if they refuse to open their mind and learn bitcoin.
A very well said mate, we should respect each others perceptions about bitcoin but if we could do explain to them about bitcoin then let's do it. Maybe these people are those people who haven't been Clearly understand the true potential of bitcoin. We could help them by trying to explain to them bitcoin as what as we know and experience in trading bitcoin.
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

Because they have investment in local currency and they don't are not sure of the effect it will have on them

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: