Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16580 times)
satish37

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

This is new business for scam and quick money .  Except bitcoin and few other coins .  Rest all coins are junk and garbage , but 1% will make money from this garbage too rest all bound are bound to loose.  most of the coins are not Crypto-currency but Hyipo-currency. 
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:17:31 AM

All coins are now dying,  what do you think? My in opinion
Bitcoin is always the safest investment. Your investment will grow and you will sleep comfortably at night. However, if you are interested in alt coin, i would say you have really to do your research and be prepared to constantly keep yourself updated. Alt coins are not as stable as btc, so in case the coins did not turn up as what is promised, you can change it.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

Nobody can predict the price of Bitcoin vs altcoins. It is really difficult to know when the price of an altcoin will grow faster. Because so many people want to buy Bitcoin.
We can only wait and pray for a better day to sell our altcoins. Altcoins get more value compare to USD, but Bitcoin value increase faster and much more.
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

I think that no coins are dying ,
It is a float in market. Future of all coins are shining in market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

All coins are now dying,  what do you think? My in opinion
Bitcoin is always the safest investment. Your investment will grow and you will sleep comfortably at night. However, if you are interested in alt coin, i would say you have really to do your research and be prepared to constantly keep yourself updated. Alt coins are not as stable as btc, so in case the coins did not turn up as what is promised, you can change it.

Yeah, I would really feel comfortable sleeping at night knowing I can wake up and find my BTC worthless because 10 new coins such as Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper and so on are forked out of it overnight.

BTC is heavily invested into because most of crypto new comers only heard about BTC and it is their entrance to crypto world. The fact is that it has no actual use besides being a pioneer in this industry, so it's just a matter of time people ditch BTC and ETH will be crowned as a new king.
Chamone

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

They're not dying at all but the markets are still extremely volatile at the moment. The recent talk of banning ICO's in various countries hasn't helped and also the input from various high profile bankers.

As others have said though do your research fully in any investment and only pay what you can afford to lose.

If you are a nervous wreck though when you see a bunch of red arrows you may need to consider investing in something more stable.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 399

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:29:25 PM

I still think positive. The dropped value of altcoins instead i consider to be an opportunity to follow in the footsteps of those who first succeeded in holding altcoin. Current condition doesn't mean dead.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:31:24 PM

Well the time to enter alts is near , I feel sorry for you that you bought some weeks ago cause alts dropped a lot in bitcoin value and the bitcoin it's the most important thing right now and not the $. Bear markets on alts are about to be turned into some furious bulls in some weeks.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Johntata

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:29:45 PM

Not dying, but the cryptocurrency market is on a correlation. 
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

Nobody can predict the price of Bitcoin vs altcoins. It is really difficult to know when the price of an altcoin will grow faster. Because so many people want to buy Bitcoin.
We can only wait and pray for a better day to sell our altcoins. Altcoins get more value compare to USD, but Bitcoin value increase faster and much more.
This is not necessarily true in many situations that I have observed in recent times. Bitcoin value sometimes drops faster while altcoins value increase at a rapid pace. This is how the crypto world works and everyone knows how volatile the crypto world is. At one point, all coins touch their ATH and everyone smile while some other time, altcoins fall like crazy and everyone think that they are going to disappear. This is how risky the crypto world is and praying won't help much. Its all about luck according to me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:05:01 AM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
such circumstances in the business world of coins is a common thing but I still hope the future will be better and the price of coins back as people want

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:13:43 AM

recently divorced a lot of coins, probably the time has come to get rid of all the shitcoins)))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:25:04 PM

I don't think that all or most alts will eventually die. Sure the market is down now, but there are reasons for that like the price increase in bitcoin.

I think alts with strong use cases will work out in the future. I believe alts like TRIG and Factom will be the ones that survive and only grow in value over the long term. A valuable use case that solves a problem is the key factor I consider when investing in an alt. The industry is still in its infancy and has a long way to go.

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:40:23 AM

The coins are not dying, its red because of the hardfork. The values of altcoins were somehow affected by btc's hardfork but there is nothing to worry since it will soon recover. When the hardfork is over and btc had somehow recovered, then so will the Altcoins. Basically, it's not a loss so long as you hold on to your coins but if you sell it then probably, you will lose some of your investment.
That's the same as buying the dip. When people see the price of their favorite coin drop in value, a panic sell is usually done immediately after the majority notices the chart movement.
Purchase low and sell high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
murcked

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:45:05 AM

People are just trying to get Bitcoin into their wallet for the fork coming up. I also think as more investors come along they are becoming more educated and not just buying into any old ICO. Let's not forget what happened with GAW Miners.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:51:11 AM

In the meantime, Cryptocurrency community is currently focusing on Segwit 2x (B2X). And the issue of Altcoin prices are down, only temporarily until the Bitcoin Price is stable, the end of the year. Because Altcoin need price adaptation to Bitcoin.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

Yes, altcoins are not dying just their price is down at present because with the increase price of Bitcoin, the value of altcoins price reducing. So we have to wait till the fork completes and altcoins price will settle.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:06:03 AM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I have also noticed that in one of exchange market where red digits are more to dominant than the green ones.
I think the reason for that is the dumping of tokens everytime a token holder sees the graph of the token he/she is holding is on the rise.
Dumping coins is mainstream today, IMO.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:14:26 AM

It is an inverse relationship between Bitcoin and other coins. So when Bitcoin moves up the tendency to other coins moves down and vice versa. But it doesn't mean that all alternative coins will die. Soon enough maybe after the fork or after this year alts will come back. Bitcoin will fall its price, that's certain. But we are not sure if it will dump just like last month that hits $3,000.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:46:17 AM

Yes, altcoins are not dying just their price is down at present because with the increase price of Bitcoin, the value of altcoins price reducing. So we have to wait till the fork completes and altcoins price will settle.

Its normal for the price to go down, Every coin has its down time and its the right to buy coins. The concept of trading is buy when low then sell when the price is high again, So do not panic when the value of your coins decrease because it will recover again eventually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: