Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24437 times)
mayadin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:36:09 PM

I have saved few btc and other alts on a hardware wallets, this will go to next generation Smiley
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:41:24 PM

So true. Investing in btc as well as investing in stocks or property. Setting up a child's future with btc is my way. Because, btc or exactly cryptocurrency is a great place to make my money grow better.
Actually it was a good idea to start saving bitcoin for your children's future. The true essence of being a parent is to do his/her duty as parents by providing the needs of their children, giving them a good quality of education and be able to grow them in a nice and peaceful environment. And thinking about investing bitcoin for children was good start to provide their needs.
But, since Im not a parent yet so I must considerate it for my future children.

As a parent we would really be always thinking off on how to raise our family which we would really do the things that would even secured their lives and insured them not to mess up on those times that we are gone already on this world and with bitcoin it would really be possible to keep and save up some of our earnings as of now and would really be just for their future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Meego821

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

I just bought 2 ledgers for my children and once per month i deposit there small amount so i hope it was good decision
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I made a paper wallet for my daughter. I have save bitcoin for her future. If I have money for saving I will buy bitcoins and I will save it. Other thing I joined signature campaign here and social media campaign in order to earn and can save bitcoins too.

Yes, you can use cold storage to save Bitcoin for your children. For me, I will spend half my bitcoin for my children.
you have a good idea that we need to save bitcoin in cold storage and when the time come and our children's come out for jobs and their help then bitcoin will help them and easily give them a good direction in life and which will make them really happy.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

It is a good idea but also it bears a risk since bitcoin is not regulated and it is only openly supported by the community, we do not know how much long until the bitcoin will end up being a useless investment.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:47:23 PM

Yes yes i will save Bitcoins for my children and future, i dnt hv much to buy Bitcoins but im trying everything to earn as much as bitcoin i can.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:55:47 PM

I just bought 2 ledgers for my children and once per month i deposit there small amount so i hope it was good decision

Its a great decision, the ledgers will be like 2 piggy banks for them and it will make their future brighter. I had done this sometime ago for my nephew and he is quite happy with his savings now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:15:21 PM

Saving bitcoins for children seems like the best legacy plan at the moment. this can provide them a real good future.
jhnnicob

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:44:00 PM

I didn't thought that it is ok to save bitcoin for your child. Since I haven't yet a child a save bitcoin for myself and maybe someday when I realize it the I do the saving.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.
It is a good idea to save bitcoin for the future of our loved onces and it will also be profitable as bitcoin is a future currency and it will become a global leader in digital currency in comming days in future bitcois price will reach high and we can give a better future to our loved onces by saving bitcoins for them.
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:46 PM

I think its a good idea to do this. Have it in a wallet or on usb and save it until a certain time for them. Who knows what it will be then.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

Good move. Hardware wallets are the safest way to secure our crypto coins. It is easy to pass these wallets to our children and the learning curve to operating them is minimal. Personally, I own a single ledger which I plan on passing to my kid.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:18 PM

Good move. Hardware wallets are the safest way to secure our crypto coins. It is easy to pass these wallets to our children and the learning curve to operating them is minimal. Personally, I own a single ledger which I plan on passing to my kid.

It's very good idea. This will be a kind of protection for your loved ones. At some unhappy expense our children can take over the business. Our hard work will not be wasted by this. Surely this idea is because the idea is interesting.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:48:49 PM

a very good idea for kids and also we can give science about bitcoin to learn to make money from early but it is not as easy as we imagine, essentially save your bitcoin for your much better future and never regret what it has already made it a very valuable lesson so we can think that bitcoin really does provide a very good excitement!!
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:08:49 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

I don't have any children therefore I am not saving bitcoins for them for now. I am doing it for only myself. If I have children in the future, I will write a testament for them and give them all of my wallet passwords and keys in this paper. Obviously it will be need that I have to explain them what is bitcoin and how to get money with it. But I believe that my children will know bitcoin before I die

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:05:07 PM

BTC

I don't have any children therefore I am not saving bitcoins for them for now. I am doing it for only myself. If I have children in the future, I will write a testament for them and give them all of my wallet passwords and keys in this paper. Obviously it will be need that I have to explain them what is bitcoin and how to get money with it. But I believe that my children will know bitcoin before I die

Bitcoin is becoming a trend now and if the popularity continues it is not impossible then that before your children will be born,  bitcoin is already acknowledge therefore your children will know bitcoin before you die. As of now,  many people have been attracted to bitcoin because of its big price hike and if bitcoin continue making nose.  The future will be full of bitcoin or crypto currencies.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

BTC

Saving your bitcoins to your children is definitely a good idea but nothing different from other types of investments as well. But the good thing is that, they would know the existence of bitcoins through your gift from them in the future, and they have the decision whether to cash-out everything or continue the investment. Our technology will inevitable advance in the future so I think that digital payment will reign and take over the fiat system. By providing them a head-start, this would significantly help them in terms of adapting to the payment and transactions.

stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:11:01 PM

BTC

I made a paper wallet for my daughter. I have save bitcoin for her future. If I have money for saving I will buy bitcoins and I will save it. Other thing I joined signature campaign here and social media campaign in order to earn and can save bitcoins too.

Yes, you can use cold storage to save Bitcoin for your children. For me, I will spend half my bitcoin for my children.
you have a good idea that we need to save bitcoin in cold storage and when the time come and our children's come out for jobs and their help then bitcoin will help them and easily give them a good direction in life and which will make them really happy.
yes that is a good idea, becaue bitcoin has a very bright future and in future we can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing and therefore i think it is still worrth to invest money in bitcoin and then to take more care about trading and investment.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

BTC

actually if for the future plan bitcoin can be a tool for good investment, but because bitcoin is in the virtual world and need a key that only we know the key then bitcoin investment should be varied with cash or bank investment so more secure and will not lose investment

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

I'm saving my half of my bitcoin everymonth for my childrens . because 10  years from now they will be attending colleges and I want them to go to college so investing in btc is one of my options since the prediction for the price 5 years from now could reach as much as $25000. that's a huge value so I already told them about btc and how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: