Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24438 times)
NovaNewbium

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

I think that this is the best thing to do if you have a family and you want to secure your family. If you want to have a great future then you should save bitcoin for your children and you should do a lot of work before you reach to the point that you can relax and feel safe with your savings because if you will become greedy in spending money from bitcoin then the savings will not happen because the problem is from you.

I agree, even though I do want to take benefits of the profit from my investment in the future I think mostly my future children and family will make the most out of it specially the bitcoins I will earned and hold by that time. I'm afraid I'm at that stage where I wouldn't be able to travel and move much but as long as I see my plans succeed and my family happy then it wouldn't be a problem.
Why? You do not need to spend all time to work in Bitcoin and save Bitcoin for your children while you do not have any free time for relax and travel with your family in holiday. You should think trading or earn Bitcoin like a job, you still need to have relax time.
He can also earn bitcoin even on vacation as long as there is internet you can do signature campaign it wont eat all your time if you know how to manage your time. I sometimes go on vacation but still earn bitcoin.
Yes I agree,  as long as you can access internet. You will earn bitcoin like me , while having a ride from house to my company where I work, I do bitcoin through joining in campaign like Signature campaign on which I can manage this while in jeepney and I earn with it. and I'm very thankful of this activities because even I'm just setting around or while in ride I can earn bitcoin.
That is the fun thing about bitcoin you can do it everywhere and anywhere as long as you have internet but i do not do it when i am riding the bus or something like that i take my time and when i come home i relax eat something watch a serial and then manage my bitcoins.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:20:11 PM

It is a good idea to save money for the future. Working at home is easier and it is the advantage for every wife because they can earn money while taking care of their children at home, I teach my mother on how to earn bitcoins through bounty campaigns and now she is still earning money while at home.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:33:00 PM

It is a good idea to save money for the future. Working at home is easier and it is the advantage for every wife because they can earn money while taking care of their children at home, I teach my mother on how to earn bitcoins through bounty campaigns and now she is still earning money while at home.
It is really important to have a saving for the future of our children and I am beginning to save nowadays, I cannot sleep at night during the past years because my bank account has zero account but now I have decided to lessen my expenses and save for our future, I begun it a couple of months ago and so happy that my bank account has printed pages now.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

I want you to have kids for their future so they can not stop studying .. they do not like the other kids who did not finish the study because of the difficulty .. so I got them together for that they are finished
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

that's a nice and smart move from you, props to you.
Saving something every months (fiat, btc) for our childrens it's the best way to give them something to start with, you never know what's the future holds and if now we are able to save something that's something that everyone should do, think about our childrens!

I would buy an hardware wallet in a security box in a bank (or hidden somewhere safe aka fireproof, waterproof, dustproof, etc.etc.) with the instructions and give all the details to another trusted person, that's it.
It is really a good plan for those parent who are working here or making money here in forum or in through bitcoin. It will help you to give your children a good future that is good for him or her.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

yes this i a great idea, we can save a little bit for our children and keep it until they grow up, give bitcoin to our children when they really need money in the future. but we should never give them too much because the value of bitcoin in the future will rise very high that our children will depend on us very much, so it very bad for their future, so we should teach our children independent in work.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Triwnis

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:56:06 PM

Pretty smart to leave bitcoins for your children because that will make them rich and they don't have to worry about taxes or anything. But maybe it will be for nothing because bitcoin may always go down and maybe another coin will become important.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:25:29 PM

yes this i a great idea, we can save a little bit for our children and keep it until they grow up, give bitcoin to our children when they really need money in the future. but we should never give them too much because the value of bitcoin in the future will rise very high that our children will depend on us very much, so it very bad for their future, so we should teach our children independent in work.

I also do saving bitcoin even if i don't have children yet and  it will help in the future until i have my child because as you said the price of the bitcoin might goes up. I think with proper education or teach them  about financial literacy i think they can handle it with care and not to depend on it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:49:22 PM

Pretty smart to leave bitcoins for your children because that will make them rich and they don't have to worry about taxes or anything. But maybe it will be for nothing because bitcoin may always go down and maybe another coin will become important.

Bitcoin  has a big future ahead and other cryptocurrencies i think has a long way to go if they want to overcome bitcoin. Yes, it is possible but i don't think it won't happen in the near future. Much better if we earn our bitcoin and save it for the future of our family.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:59:56 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

Saving bitcoin in your future children is like protecting a baby tree and soon it has become helpful to others. It's a big help to your future family and that was a great and beautiful plans in life. But what if bitcoin will gone in the future? All of your saving will be gone too. Thats so bad Sad We dont know the long run of bitcoin in the internet online. So think wisely before doing a decision.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

It is not that it is for that purpose, that they want their children to be rich, the right way to say that is that they just wanted to give their children a bright future by using bitcoin, though we don't know how long will bitcoin last here in the cryptocurrency world, but yeah, saving it for our children is a bright idea. It is like having a trust fund(but a better one) for our children, even though bitcoin's price goes up and down, still, it is the best coin ever in the crypto world.

Saving it not just for your children but for also to your family is a great thing to do also, because it is better to build a bright future with bitcoin.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

That is a good idea. In the next few years, maybe BTC will grow and btc prices will be several tens or even hundreds of times now. So if you save your kids some btc right now, then perhaps they do not need to worry about money.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:15:14 PM

i think its good to save for our future family to its good and then for our families too then teach them how to do bitcoin because it for the future too to be a one of the wealthy family in our country.
Alertdork

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:18:55 PM

I don't think that that is a smart idea because if you leave some for your children and the btc has died then you would have spend all your time and money for nothing. I think that it is best to save some actual cash for them so they can enjoy it and buy some candy.
SirWilliam

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:23:00 PM

BTC is an excellent investment right now. Obviously when it has passed 100k it might be time to diversify a bit and buy some real estate, bonds and other assets with the profits so you can guarantee your children will inherit the value in some form, regardless of what happens to the economy or BTC.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:32:26 PM

You could perhaps print a paper wallet and put it into a safety deposit box that your loved ones may have access to in case you pass away. It is very important to back it up.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:34:50 PM

In saving bitcoin for your children it's all about seeds and passphrase. Bitcoin is virtual so you can only store it virtually. Paper wallet exist so which ever one you decide to use you will have to safeguard it yourself.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:54:03 PM

It's a matter of sorrow that i don't have any btc.As soon as i get some i will save them for my children and also i will invest some for my children
I think it’s very good idea to save bitcoin for your children as people are going to save bitcoin for his future so simply we can save it for our children as well because in coming time education is going very expansive and bitcoin can play a very big role at that time so these children’s can use these bitcoin for the future and it can change their life.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:39:13 PM

You may save bitcoins for your children but don't forget to also save real money for their future.
I dont have yet children, so i am saving bitcoins right now for my family and for my dreams, i am student that dreaming to be rich enough using bitcoins, so my future and my family future is bright, i am working hard to earn money to help my parents for house expenses and i am saving bitcoins to build a small eatery for may mama.
This is the right thing to do, you need to take advantage of the chances you are given, can you imagine having the chance of investing in microsoft when it was just starting or other big business like that, that is the opportunity we have right now with cryptocurrencies and I’m not going to let go of this opportunity since in 5 or 10 years we are going to see many people in the forum that became millionaires that joined in this year.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

Yes l want to save bitcoin for my kids. I can't save now because l have so many debts to pay but afterl've paid this l will set aside for my kids future.l really need to divide my earnings so that I can separate for the future of my kids. I want also my kids experience to buy what they want because they never have it yet. My earninhs is not enough it's just for our foods.But. now I found bitcoin to meet the needs of my family that will give a better future for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: