Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24433 times)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

Saving bitcoin for children is a very good idea. Income bitcoin can guarantee your child's future. But it would be better if you do not just rely on bitcoin because the value is not stable. In addition to bitcoin, you can invest in gold, real estate, or other objects that have good and stable prices.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.

Saving bitcoin for children is a good idea, bitcoin is like a treasure, in the coming years the price of bitcoin may jump so at that time our children's can use those bitcoins.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

i have not brave to save bitcoin for my children because we dont know until when bitcoin will survive.
i just afraid the bitcoin will down and the other coin will change bitcoin. so im just looking safe.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:56:12 AM

in order to better our children life when they grow up, we have our duty to earn and save our money for our child, so investing in bitcoin as a second income is a great idea, may be we dont have to save too much bitcoin, but just little and keep it safe in our wallets and wait until the day bitcoin price get high enough, bitcoin profit may very big.
Agreed! The way bitcoin market’s price is increasing with each passing day, there is hardly any reason to deny this fact that if you are going to have bitcoins in your wallets in order to have better future for your children, then you are actually on the right track. Bitcoin is very much capable of meeting all your needs may it be anything. It will help you in much better way as you are expecting out of it.
CryptoUser25

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:57:57 AM

in order to better our children life when they grow up, we have our duty to earn and save our money for our child, so investing in bitcoin as a second income is a great idea, may be we dont have to save too much bitcoin, but just little and keep it safe in our wallets and wait until the day bitcoin price get high enough, bitcoin profit may very big.
Agreed! The way bitcoin market’s price is increasing with each passing day, there is hardly any reason to deny this fact that if you are going to have bitcoins in your wallets in order to have better future for your children, then you are actually on the right track. Bitcoin is very much capable of meeting all your needs may it be anything. It will help you in much better way as you are expecting out of it.

True, If you do this the price of bitcoin will surely increase in the future so your children will have a way better life than yours. Working now 24/7 and pay taxes so instead they can live their lives.

I will do this like this because i know that life can be hard so I try to save up my coins.
Sebetai

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:58:04 AM

I shouldn't save bitcoin for you children because maybe in the future your children want to use the bitcoin but it is worthless because bitcoin died a long time ago.
It is better to use it right now because maybe the value of btc will one day go down.
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

True, If you do this the price of bitcoin will surely increase in the future so your children will have a way better life than yours. Working now 24/7 and pay taxes so instead they can live their lives.

I will do this like this because i know that life can be hard so I try to save up my coins.
I agree with you i will follow this advice too and do something with it also i have already start saving some bitcoins for my children and i am ready to give them when they are old enough till that time the wallet is getting bigger and bigger.
lichao1395427

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

I think the biggest thing for people is security. If you go out and talk to a lot of people however, they dont want to be liable for their security. They want a business to keep up with the security and protect their assets. Which is why I think coinbase is going to be a very old company some day. For a lot of people that may want to invest and safe coins for their children, making a Coinbase account and securing it will be the best way for them to save the coins for their children since you just need very simple information.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:20:02 AM

For now i dont have yet children, so i am saving bitcoins for my self, for my siblings and for my family. I am working hard to earn bitcoins so in the future i can make my families proud and i am savings bitcoins for my education and for my siblings education so we can have a better future.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

its a very good idea to save bitcoin for children because bitcoin is the future and children is also our future..
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Like many people, they are using bitcoin for their own purpose and like me i am using bitcoin for my purposes. I am earning money for my future and also for my daily living.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.

This is actually a great idea. When I start earning enough Bitcoins, I would probably put a portion of it in another wallet  for the future or for my kids, just like how you did. With regards to the access to the wallet, maybe I'll have a family member or a lawyer to keep a hold of it until my child is right of age. Maybe there would come a time that wallets for family are made where you get connected to each other so you could easily wire in the Bitcoins to each of their respective accounts, who knows.
I think it’s a very good idea to keep save bitcoin for your children future and I’m sure that it can play a big role for them because in coming time education will also be very expansive and that currency can be used for their higher education so I think as people are using bitcoin for investment same they will also start to keep it save for children.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

Saving for your children's future is a great idea but putting it all on bitcoin I think that is not pretty good. Because what if something bad happens to bitcoin, which I hope not. Everything you saved will all be for nothing. I suggest try dividing it on some other things like bank, or investing it on something, just don't make it all in bitcoin.

Chibykesman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Interested in bitcoin

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

Yes it is a good ideal, a very good one.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

Every person here save money or bitcoin for future or children. I will try to save more in BTS. IMHO this is a future. USD can die if china send back to USA all dollars they have. My choice is gold and BTC
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Important, the price of Bitcoin will be high in future or just keep at low price after this year. You don't know the future, so, saving a currency can't guarantee its future will be good or bad is risky and worse than FIAT, Gold or Real Estate ...
Mooneater

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

Important, the price of Bitcoin will be high in future or just keep at low price after this year. You don't know the future, so, saving a currency can't guarantee its future will be good or bad is risky and worse than FIAT, Gold or Real Estate ...
I agree with you saving indeed does not mean that bitcoin will go high but we all know that bitcoin will rise and the people who have saved for a long time have had a very good profit from it including me.
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

I would personally like to see a service that could ask you if you're still alive ~once a month.  If you confirm this before the next month, nothing will happen.  If you don't,  then your wallet keys and instructions to claim your bitcoins would be sent out to your family and children so that they would be able to have them passed down to them.

Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:58:28 PM

BTC

Paper wallets is surely a good option. You can stash it in your secret storage and only let the members of your family know about it. Make a letter on how to use it and keep it there for a long time. I tried it once and until now, I keep stashing small fractions of bitcoin on it. Hoping that it will make my children in the future happy. I really don't know if bitcoin will continue to rise and reach new heights but I am sure that making something like that is a good idea for both of our future and our families.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

I would personally like to see a service that could ask you if you're still alive ~once a month.  If you confirm this before the next month, nothing will happen.  If you don't,  then your wallet keys and instructions to claim your bitcoins would be sent out to your family and children so that they would be able to have them passed down to them.

There are online services that will do this via email - the danger of course being that you will be entering instructions on how to access your bitcoins to a unknown entity online. Ways round this would be to write directions to a physical document hidden somewhere in your house, or, much more securely, leaving instructions with a lawyer/solicitor to hand to your family after death.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: