Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24437 times)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

do not think that im going to have a loved ones but I'm saving bitcoins for my pension :g
You might be living on your own right now but if you decide to have a family of your own, you would have to look for extra income that will help in the daily expenses and for saving for the future. This is where bitcoin could come in handy as merely holding is already a very good investment strategy.
Yes, that is exactly true. Having a family of our own is not easy in terms of financial expenses much more if we already have children that are already in school, the family needs is quietly increasing. That's what i am now, i'm always looking an alternative way of having additional income and i have found that bitcoin was fulfilling my financial needs for my family and to their future.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:05:21 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

A wise thought, saving bitcoin for our children is a very important thing to me. Because bitcoin is a very valuable asset, more than gold, more than property.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:12:47 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
yes, I am one of them who saving bitcoin for our children because in the future bitcoin have a very great value so that in the future bitcoin help me financially. In the future my children got a good knowledge by went to school with the help of bitcoin. All parents have a dream that their children become a good person in the world and become a gentlemen.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will going to be the currency of the future and it is just appropriate to save some as a long term investment, bitcoin in just a few years have establish its value more than that of gold and may still grow in the coming years, after all, the best time to plant a mango tree is 10 years ago, the next best time is now.

Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

Of course, I'm trying to buy as many bitcoins as possible for both me and my kids, though. Bitcoin value is growing over time then why not invest in bitcoin for our future. To me, I see no investment opportunity better than bitcoin these days.  
youtubepva

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:22:50 AM

really good idea.Most new digital currency enthusiasts hear first about Bitcoin, but there are thousands of other cryptocurrencies out there, and some have grown much faster than even Bitcoin.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:46:44 AM

BTC

yes you save the bitcoin for the future of the child, because it is very profitable and very useful if they need money he can take or save money in bitcoin, make a note of private key in the know child so that they can access assets owned by their parents. but previously taught them not to wasteful.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

This is really a good idea for all of us here in this community. We all know that bitcoin will boom in the nearest future we will take. So the thing we should do now is to save money for the next generations. And by the year it will boom, they will have many money.

I agree with this one, maybe we can try creating an account for our child and then earn some few bitcoins. Children nowadays are engaged in technologies despite of their young minds maybe once they are ten they can already manage an account. And bitcoin is a great source of income today what more in the generation of our children right?
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.

i think i suport this idea, will also do the same with mine too.

This is a good idea. As soon as I have paid back the hypothecary credit, I will probably do the same for my kids.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
meida

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:36 AM

Your idea is great. But you have to protect your wallet. Do not let hackers steal bitcoin before you have given them bitcoin. You must protect your private key, do not let anyone have any chance to know your private key.Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

BTC

i will savings a 20% from my wages for the future of my children to support their schooling someday

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

BTC

Buy 1 BTC now for your child and save it for him in the future, he will surely have a good financial status for his education by the help of those bitcoin

yes i would really agree with this its like investing and being a responsible parent at the same time because thinking about the future of the next generation is really important so they can have a comfortable life where they can continue what have you started..
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:01 AM

Saving bitcoin for our children is a practical idea because no one can tell what happen tomorrow so its better to save money  or btc but before we can do that protect first our wallet and the private key  from hackers.Bitcoin is like an assets we can save it in how many years .
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:46 AM

I did the same with you. There is no harm in investing you save bitcoins for the long term. If you save for your child, of course we are talking for 10-20 years. In that period of course bitcoins will experience many developments and changes, both in terms of equipment implementation and price fluctuations. So I suggest that you keep abreast of the bitcoins information.
gildartzclive25

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

BTC

Hmmm, because of the uneasiness of some that Bitcoin might not last long enough, people are reconsidering it as a long term investment, but for me, BTC is a very good investment (in long term) because as we can all it's security is unparalleled and been the one who is standing at the top of cryptocurrencies (for the past years since cryptocurrencies are created). And like the gold that has been in this world for a very long time. BTC might last even if there are other currencies emerging, and the price is still growing even tho some alts and people and govenment is trying to take it down plus it is the original of this industry. A legend.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

BTC

I believe that it is a great advantage for our children to have saving of bitcoin that they may be able to use in the future. The thing is a lot of speculations has been around saying that online currencies could be the future of what we use now as money. The good thing about this as well, is that it's value could potentially increase in the near future.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:41:27 AM

You have your password  giving you access to various wallet. They are all your document and proof of ownership.knowing its a decentralized banking form of Investment you don,t need a third party. At a time when your children can manage their wallet by themselves you can handover.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

BTC

I believe that it is a great advantage for our children to have saving of bitcoin that they may be able to use in the future. The thing is a lot of speculations has been around saying that online currencies could be the future of what we use now as money. The good thing about this as well, is that it's value could potentially increase in the near future.
That is true that the value of bitcoin might increase in the future by more than 100% because the progress of bitcoin is keep on going up and a lot of people might adopt bitcoin in the next few years that will result for a huge move for bitcoin to go up and higher. Bitcoin savings for the children are the best because it can help them to have a good financial future also.
coin_island

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

I think you should only do this if you have spare capital. There is risk involved and you do not want to jeopardize yours kid's future by putting all your eggs in the same wallet. As far as transfer of information is concerned, it depends but I would suggest you walk them through if they are old enough to understand (your call as to whether you give them the seeds words etc just now). You can also leave all the information in a safe deposit box to be accessed only when you are not 'around'. A bit more complicated but doable still.
Frostyroar

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

BTC

That is true that the value of bitcoin might increase in the future by more than 100% because the progress of bitcoin is keep on going up and a lot of people might adopt bitcoin in the next few years that will result for a huge move for bitcoin to go up and higher. Bitcoin savings for the children are the best because it can help them to have a good financial future also.
I agree with you i personally save my bitcoins for my children this way when they become old enough they can start their own business and other things if they like to because bitcoin will be much worth by then and you can get more out of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: