Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4603 times)
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Great, the government should do that. not like in my country.
They make difficult rules and limit the space for Bitcoin users.
they do not yet know the benefits of Bitcoin, and I think nothing is great right now.
2 years later I hope there is good news.
Yeah this is the great news and a lot of the people are happy for nit because the income of the bitcoin for the all countries will increase because of this. The value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more, it is the time to invest in the bitcoin because the power of the bitcoin in increasing and it has the strength and the power to help the needy people so as a whole it is the best step for the betterment of the bitcoin.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

This is good to hear from you guys.
Congratulation to Thai, because you can really use your btc publicly and not converting anymore to your fiat for it to use. How I wish we can have it here too in my place Smiley

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:11:51 PM

Thats good to know that thailand accept bitcoin.Many government is now getting interested about how bitcoin grow so fast.Sooner or later maybe those other countries that as of now dont accept bitcoin would change their mind to accept bitcoin.Hope to accept it soon.
This is a very good news that the government of Thailand has declared it as legal currency and now you can feel free to use bitcoin in Thailand. This is in fact a very good news and will bring so many good news that will help bitcoin to earn more good reputation. This is a very positive step and will motivate so many others as well in order to take such kind of positive steps which bring more fame for bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:13:25 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Yeah good to hear that bitcoin is being used at tourist destination like Thailand. I mean it's worlds most famous destination for world tours and with bitcoin as open option crypto lovers would get benefit a lot. I mean just imagine how big volume will be driven into crypto currencies if that happens in reality. Would be great to see this in future and it could be start of new era with whole new base of crypto lovers.
As we all know that Thailand is the tourist spot and this coin will really give eases to the foreigners who use bitcoin and are travelling to Thailand, as we all know that bitcoin id economy booster and Thailand will be stable in its economy soon and there will be a lot for the citizens also they have a chance to raise their living standard as well as to earn more profit in short bitcoin will be blessing for Thailand.
  This is indeed a very good news not only for the ones who are living in Thailand but also for the ones who are living at different parts of the world. Thailand have taken a very good step and it will in fact encourage many other countries as well to think good about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. All these things will in result help bitcoin to become more populated amongst the people.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:09:47 PM

Bitcoin has already arrived in Thailand. I remember telling a coworker about Bitcoin a couple years ago and he asked his Mom and she said it's popular in Thailand.
okinnas

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:21:14 PM

Really, can bitcoin be used as a fiat in Thailand or need to convert to Thai Baht before using? This is a good news especially for tourist who uses bitcoins.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:25:32 PM

This is really a good news, bitcoin shows its power and eventually it will surely increase. Bitcoin now is conquering the world.

ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:58:35 PM

This is so awesome, bitcoin is getting more popular to every country, and it is great that you already have it in your country, how I wish I have it here too.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:31:40 AM

This is a good news for bitcoin user as well as the bitcoin industry! I hope someday it will also happen in my country. Accepting bitcoin for payment in a physical store is such a huge move for the bitcoin world, it can attract some other countries to adapt to digital currency and will boost the economy of bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:29:41 AM

Bitcoin is getting popular in every part of the world, that's a good news as that is a sign that the progress has continue and with that we can find new adopters that would help to raise the price more. You'll definitely feel good if you are an investors since you can be assure with the large supporters you have a big chance of being successful.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:17:42 AM

When bitcoin enter some country, bitcoin demand will be increase ! When demand increase, the bitcoin price will be increase either so it's great news.
More people also learn and want to know about bitcoin so there will be many potential investors want to invest on bitcoin.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

That is a good move there by Thailand government hope that many more countries would embrace bitcoin in the future just like what Thailand did this time. I am grateful that this kind of changes on bitcoin of other countries are already on the run and as I see it is indeed bitcoin is gaining some popularity. And I hope that it will be the time bitcoin would increase or pump up more because of this popularity in the world today. This is gonna be a good news too to other neighboring Asian countries that maybe they would adopt bitcoin solely as a legal currency that could be use by individuals to pay for product or services.
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:57:38 AM

It seem that bitcoin has a good progress, I hope so many cpuntries are accept bitcoin. If thats happen,  I am sure bitcoin prices could be very very expensive.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:54:38 AM

When bitcoin enter some country, bitcoin demand will be increase ! When demand increase, the bitcoin price will be increase either so it's great news.
More people also learn and want to know about bitcoin so there will be many potential investors want to invest on bitcoin.
That is why, all the sides will get benefit to each other. Both the country and bitcoin will have a good benefits in the adoption because when the country accepts bitcoin then they can earn money by investing in bitcoin and get a faster way of doing transactions while bitcoin will get more demand and because of the demand then the price will go up that will be a good news for a lot of people that uses and invest in bitcoin.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:09:31 AM

This is just a great advantage for the bitcoin users in Thailand, even tourists who uses bitcoin just will be very happy to know that they can use their bitcoin anywhere in that country. Actually that alone can help their tourism, in luring more tourists to come to their country, I hope my country would let bitcoin in our transactions as well.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:43:23 AM

Wow, that's good news. I guess for the next 5 years more countries will be doing the same. And I won't be surprise that by that time, bitcoin's price will soar up high. It would maybe reached up to $25,000. Because nowadays, due to ever growin technology, people prefer o line transactions , online businesses, online jobs ,online payments, everything is accessible online. So many people people preferred bitcoin because it is peer to peer transaction and you can send it worldwide without needing a bank.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:50:57 AM

Wow! That's great! I'm sure that the economy of Thailand will improve even better due to the acceptance of bitcoins.

I already visualize that your country will amazed the tourists because they can no longer convert their money into the currency you used, it means that every payments are much faster now and the tourists will also become less prone to be deceived by the locals in every transactions because they are now using a cryptocurrency (which is very unique and secured).

I hope my country can also see the good potentials of bitcoins so that our economy also improve.
Lol, don’t be sure of what you can’t be sure of. That Bitcoin is now in Thailand doesn’t mean it will be improving their economy, it all depends on their citizens if they’re going to work hard on it. Arrival of bitcoin is just a trigger, leading that into successful era is a big responsibility of every bitcoiner.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

with bitcoin acceptance, despite tourist using bitcoin, I think it will boost Thailand economic because tourism is a major economic factor, isn't it?
I hope some other southeast-Asian country will accept bitcoin more.

Like Thailand country, i am hoping that other countries in the world or either all countries will accept this bitcoin currency so that wherever we go, we can use our bitcoins soon!
The acceptance and legalization of bitcoin/cryptocurrency is becoming even more promising as the day goes by. With so many already adopting, more will see it as a stepping stone for them so as not to be the last on the list of adopting the cryptocurrency and with this, we will enjoy more adoption, greater value and transaction ease globally.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

This is a good news, thus will make bitcoin more popular in thailand so users will keep on increasing, i wish there is a big company in thailand that focus to develop bitcoin.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:56:26 PM

Well, this is actually a very good news. When a country that doesn’t entertain the idea of bitcoin finally accepts it, I consider it as a good thing. I think it is a stepping stone for bitcoin to be acknowledged world wide.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆