Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4599 times)
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......
It is good to see Bitcoin being used in tourism already in Thailand.
When the people of Thailand hear about bitcoin they'll join us and soon the supply decrease and demand increase.Bitcoin has bright future.
It is a fact that in the future more and more countries like Thailand will accept and legalize bitcoin as their regular currency. Chinese people are already suing digital currency in their local market and now Thailand will also become part of this world. Giving your money in such hands which you cannot see and touch is very difficult but when you see the benefits and outcome you will take this risk.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barretwallace

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

That may be good news for trade in Thailand and in Southeast Asia. Where Bitcoin isn't legal. The market in Thailand has a lot of potentials, especially tourism. The government can take this as a strength to develop cryptocurrency.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

That may be good news for trade in Thailand and in Southeast Asia. Where Bitcoin isn't legal. The market in Thailand has a lot of potentials, especially tourism. The government can take this as a strength to develop cryptocurrency.

In Asia almost all countries are highly populated. When there is a lot of people there are a lot of everything else.
I think that Asians like crypto-currencies and all countries from there will adopt crypto-currencies in the future.
Japan started all that, South Korea is preparing for that, now good news are coming from Thailand too.
   Truth is that all Asia have great potential. In next few years we will see a lot of changes there. I`m glad that
new countries are joining, I support all that, and I hope there will be more countries that will embrace Bitcoin in
near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Maybe the country of thailand realize that's cryptocurrency technology are good and its helps the progress of the thailands economy and they  can see the benefits of this into the improvement of other country who used it especially into the country of japan who are the first asian country who being regulated and legalized the digital currency system.
or maybe they will implemented blockchain technology in their information system.if government conscious about benefit of blockchain they will not banned it.and allow their citizen to applied it.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

Maybe the country of thailand realize that's cryptocurrency technology are good and its helps the progress of the thailands economy and they  can see the benefits of this into the improvement of other country who used it especially into the country of japan who are the first asian country who being regulated and legalized the digital currency system.
Well, Thailand is one of the countries I want to visit, the development of bitcoin to Thailand will be very good. well, if they have received bitcoin, it will be a good thing for crypto, and maybe I can use bitcoin there.
horaceN

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

I'm curious what the bitcoin community is like in Thailand and is there a reputable exchange or way to sell bitcoin if I needed.
peterstark

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

Thai regulators have reportedly agreed to enact two separate laws on cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings. They will regulate crypto businesses, the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, as well as their taxation.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

with bitcoin acceptance, despite tourist using bitcoin, I think it will boost Thailand economic because tourism is a major economic factor, isn't it?
I hope some other southeast-Asian country will accept bitcoin more.

Yeah i gree with this. Hoping for more and more countries not only in Asia, Southeast Asia to be exact but also all over the world. It will probably boost the popularity of bitcoin at the same time its market and probably it will lead for everyone will have knowledge to bitcoin. And it is really good.
tonyparker

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

The Thai Government is working with Bitcoin. This is really the bottom line because the success or failure of Bitcoin does exist depending on the attitude of the government to cryptocurrency.
kobecury

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

Thailand prohibits any transaction involving virtual currency. The request was made against the fear of uncontrolled transactions involving virtual currency.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

Well, Thailand is one of the countries I want to visit, the development of bitcoin to Thailand will be very good. well, if they have received bitcoin, it will be a good thing for crypto, and maybe I can use bitcoin there.
It will grow more with the passage of time as countries have understand the need of such facilities like Bitcoin and few other best crypto coins which are also on good position. Now people living in Thailand will make transactions friction-less through the Bitcoin system as well as of low cost. Similarly the network is also spreading which is introducing the use of this asset.
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

The crypto currency business is growing very rapidly in Thailand. Many entrepreneurs in Thailand launch new companies by taking capital through searching for initial coin offering (ICO). In addition, they are also their startup companies in Singapore, which are more profitable for investment. One of them is the Six.network company, a Thai-South Korean joint venture that registers in Singapore.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

to protect investors the government of Thailand issued regulations on virtual money per April, but this market is very special not for ordinary people, the government seems to be very aware of the enormous potential in the crypto if they start to open up, and this step seems only the first step to start entering crypto world.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:20:40 AM

This is good news, maybe in Thailand realize that bitcoin can help advance the economy in the country, so many people use it there. Bitcoin is also very rapidly developing in Thailand and they can also see and feel the benefits of using their bitcoin so far. I am sure not only in Thailand but in other countries bitcoin will continue to grow. Maybe this kind of idea can be emulated by other countries.
Dragonhell

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:56 AM

Thailand is a country with the best developing economy in Southeast Asia, especially its tourism business. Increasingly, the tourism services sector has grown tremendously and has given Thailand a strong economy in the region. If Bitcoin comes to Thailand, services can pay directly to Bitcoin, and Thailand could take a new step forward in economic development.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

I would firstly like to visit thailand for it than.
I am starving to see "We accept bitcoins" boards infront of each possible store.
This will be the revolution and would take bitcoins to great heights.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

i hope you have a link or write ups that will back this up, if it is true, surely bitcoin is getting more and more popular even the market is down, there are more investors who are willing to invest and try bitcoin despite the negative infos that are popping around the online world, though unstable, more are willing to take the risk because they realized that they can be more profitable in crypto rather than spending their time on other tangible investments.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

Thailand has always been relatively friendly financially to the lower end of the income range.
Most people pay no taxes (companies are an exception). It is a cash based economy, very few people use or accept credit there.
However with the new king taking the reigns, their government has been taking steps to extort the people by performing an audit of savings in bank accounts and looking to levy a tax on individuals with savings.
They have also increased a lot of consumption taxes on retail items so overall the cost to visit has risen.
I think a lot of it has to do with Public Enemy #1 (The US Dollar) and over borrowing from the criminal banking cabal.
I'm not sure that the Thai people will stand for this, but if they do not rise up to fight this criminal extortion by government (mafia), then Bitcoin and cryptos offer a safe haven for the people to store their wealth without fear of government confiscation.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

Whats the connection about the tourism of bitcoin?This cryptocurrency is not a attraction to check out so whats the basis of saying this?And if you are referring to the prospective tourist that might uses bitcoin upon visitation then do not generalize because for sure its fewer than you think

But about the acceptance of bitcoin in Thailand sine that country is one of the best in tourism nowadays i believe that its a big help to add potential investors and traders to our community
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

Bitcoin is crypto and it will use in the whole world and for now if Thailand has accepted bitcoin and crypto and it is a positive impact of bitcoin and if it is legally accepted then bitcoin usage will be more than fiat in Thailand and Thailand is also business country so they will use it for payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: