Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 10:25:26 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12526 times)
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:40:41 PM

And this could include also small local activities, like pubs or restaurants?
It might be interesting to engage users in search of these activities, encouraging them with little rewards: you could create a google form for signaling them...

Yes exactly, small local pubs and restaurants are a main target group of our sales.

The app will also include a system where restaurants can publish user discounts or rewards. It's all about engagement.

Yes, but how do you think to spread the word through local entrepreneurs? The majority of them doesn't know what is the blockchain or Bitcoin and the world around it.
Thanks.

They don't need to know what ethereum or blockchain is. They can pay in fiat and we will convert it to tokens. We will buy the tokens from exchanges and sell them to customers.

The users on the other hand will have the option to use tenx or monaco cards to spend their tokens directly using VISA.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:47:56 PM

No it is not,  as a matter of fact, a very good escrow can handle this,  one with an excellent reputation. With this lies the benefits of overriding volatilities associated with the cryptocurrencies which can affect the total amount raised negatively or positively. With fiat,  that percentage of funds stay basic and guaranteed with variations.

Can you tell me a good one, because we talked with Bitcoin Suisse and they want crazy amount of fees and are overloaded. They also don't take the currency exchange risk.
Do you know a exchange with takes the currency exchange risk? Would be really interesting to talk to them.

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

And this could include also small local activities, like pubs or restaurants?
It might be interesting to engage users in search of these activities, encouraging them with little rewards: you could create a google form for signaling them...

Yes exactly, small local pubs and restaurants are a main target group of our sales.

The app will also include a system where restaurants can publish user discounts or rewards. It's all about engagement.

Yes, but how do you think to spread the word through local entrepreneurs? The majority of them doesn't know what is the blockchain or Bitcoin and the world around it.
Thanks.

They don't need to know what ethereum or blockchain is. They can pay in fiat and we will convert it to tokens. We will buy the tokens from exchanges and sell them to customers.

The users on the other hand will have the option to use tenx or monaco cards to spend their tokens directly using VISA.

this is another poit of strenght...
have the chance to use a debit card to spend tokens is a must nowadays!
i'm following eidoo project too...
after few days ICO ends, they announce the introduction of a debit card!
All users needs this kind of services...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

Yes we know. We will also contact Eidoo, we like their project.
Currently they are in party mode :-)

We will launch the beta in July 2018 until then we surely will have a credit card partner, maybe also a custom design :-)
Would really like to have a mavin credit card myself Smiley
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:05:56 PM

We will launch the beta in July 2018 until then we surely will have a credit card partner, maybe also a custom design :-)

this would be great!!!
any idea about your credit card issuer right now??
you're looking around?
may be something like ADV Cash, wirex, xapo or something like this?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:10:52 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:41:23 PM by mavin.network

this would be great!!!
you're looking around?

We need one with ERC20 Token Support, so the user doesn't need to switch first to ETH or BTC.
Currently tenx and monaco are the favorites.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:24:04 AM

this would be great!!!
you're looking around?

We need one with ERC20 Token Support, so the user doesn't need to switch first to ETH or BTC.

hi mavin.network!
i read a lot of articles about Monaco scams...
I did not thoroughly becouse i'm not involved...
but if you google "Monaco Scams"you will find a lot of materials...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

this would be great!!!
you're looking around?

hi mavin.network!

Yes we read them too.

We will have 6 month to see what happends, thats why we check out tenx and monaco at the same time.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

Here another example with text

"I love coca cola."

Results:
Keywords: coca cola
Positive 99%
Area: Food & Drink

"I love coca cola but it has too much sugar."

Results:
Keywords: coca cola, sugar
Positive 76%
Area: Food & Drink, Desserts & Baking

"I love coca cola but it has too much sugar and nobody should drink that."

Results:
Keywords: coca cola, sugar
Positive 14%
Area: Food & Drink, Desserts & Baking

Both resulsts are very good, specially with images. After all an influencer should clearly show and tag what he's advertising, so the algorithms can do a very good job by their own.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

this would be great!!!
you're looking around?

hi mavin.network!

Yes we read them too.

We will have 6 month to see what happends, thats why we check out tenx and monaco at the same time.

I think joining the Eidoo venture for dex exchange and debit card service will be the best idea. They have a strong project and it will be win win
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

I think joining the Eidoo venture for dex exchange and debit card service will be the best idea. They have a strong project and it will be win win

Yes exactly and they are also from switzerland, so communication and meeting is much easier.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

I saw your graph that shows the use of the funds, increasing the cap, increase the funds allocated to marketing.
 Us investors we will be able to see how and with who you spend money in marketing ?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

I saw your graph that shows the use of the funds, increasing the cap, increase the funds allocated to marketing.
 Us investors we will be able to see how and with who you spend money in marketing ?

Yes the Mavin Foundation will release a report every 6 month containing these informations.
tesla74

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

I would like to preregister - is tehre a place where I can do that?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:59:36 PM

I would like to preregister - is tehre a place where I can do that?

There is no need for pre registration. The preICO will start on Monday 30. November.
Just visit our website, it will be published there.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

Launching beta app in July is quite far, considering keeping alive interests for all investors in this project. Having a working prototype or beta app before or during ico would be very helpful, atmost after the pre-sale so as to raise funds. But honestly for anticipating users to wait till July 2018 is too long a time. With a working app,  most investors will have a reassuring confidence where they are injecting their funds,  and see that it's a work in progress  with further improvements to be made. 
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

Launching beta app in July is quite far, considering keeping alive interests for all investors in this project. Having a working prototype or beta app before or during ico would be very helpful, atmost after the pre-sale so as to raise funds. But honestly for anticipating users to wait till July 2018 is too long a time. With a working app,  most investors will have a reassuring confidence where they are injecting their funds,  and see that it's a work in progress  with further improvements to be made. 

The beta app will be the finished product. It's just called beta like google called gmail beta for over 5 years.

We think that 6 month development time is very fast and having a product already usable after that time is more or less what other ICO's have too.
The idea of an ICO is to raise funds for developement and marketing.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

What you say makes perfect sense and, if I became an investor, I would live months of uncertainty, but the most important thing is to have a final product that can run through the tests and be very attractive for the users, and it requires money and time.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:38:10 PM

The beta app will be the finished product. It's just called beta like google called gmail beta for over 5 years.

We think that 6 month development time is very fast and having a product already usable after that time is more or less what other ICO's have too.
The idea of an ICO is to raise funds for developement and marketing.

As specified in the WP!
In my opinion it would be better if during the crowdsale they should not even focus also on tasks related to programing and development, in order to follow both things with more attention. If they are separated in time is a good thing.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

We agree having a app working would be nice, but nothing more.

The power of mavin doesn't lay in the app, but having a working ecosystem where supply and demand meet.

It's doesn't help having an app without campaings for the user to get rewarded. We need time to build up both and be ready with app and campaings is the most important part.

We also don't search pump and dump investors, we want to have people to invest, because they have a long term vision of the possibilities and gains.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: