Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 03:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12545 times)
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

Hi there! I would like to know if in the future you are thinking to develop your own AI to perform the verification, maybe building it on your specific needs, or if you are 100% satisfied by the third part's ones. Sorry, but this is a field that fascinates me!  Smiley

Depends what you mean with "own" AI.

To build an AI engine it self is out of scope, there are other smarter people doing that.  Smiley

But we build our own codes on that engines which create the results we need from the inputs.

Thats the advantage we have using AI and human at the same time, because a AI is like a child, it needs to learn from lot of examples.
The more feedback it gets, the more the engine will learn and make better desicions.

If you are interested in the thematic check out the tensor flow get started : https://www.tensorflow.org/get_started/

The most importat part is the input normalization, if you mess that up the results are unpredictable.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

I think that this can be a great project but I don't like the fact that there isn't an alpha ready and on the project roadmap the alpha's release has been planned with very large distance of time from the finish date of ico.

The alpha final version will be in April 2018, but you can expect from us to the a lot of output starting from January 2018, that means also a lot of alpha bits and demos.
This wil be made public so you can see the progress we are making.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

To join this project you have to create your own team? And would I be so dependent on my top sponsor? A sort of multi-level marketing? So is there an affiliate? I'm trying to understand, thak you.

The presale will start on Monday 30.10 and is open to everyone, no affiliate or MLM.
You can register already now

Just go to

https://register.mavin.network

Yes pre-sale commences Monday but more hype and campaign should be given this event because many don't know yet,  also the countdown to pre-sale should also be website. I think more emphasis has been given to the main sale. Also probably introduce a referral program for people who invite other investors to participate in the ico.  Goodluck
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:55:33 PM

To join this project you have to create your own team? And would I be so dependent on my top sponsor? A sort of multi-level marketing? So is there an affiliate? I'm trying to understand, thak you.

The presale will start on Monday 30.10 and is open to everyone, no affiliate or MLM.

Just go to

Yes pre-sale commences Monday but more hype and campaign should be given this event because many don't know yet,  also the countdown to pre-sale should also be website. I think more emphasis has been given to the main sale. Also probably introduce a referral program for people who invite other investors to participate in the ico.  Goodluck

Yes we didnt want to accounce it broadly until the presale is live.
Check back in monday there will be everything you talked about  Smiley
enigmatical

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

Just go to

OK do you mind through more light on why you chose this approach? Don't you think it can impact negatively on the pre-sale due to lack or aggressive campaign which I believe the essence is to raise funds, atleast Mavin minimum threshold or do you already have seed investors on ground currently?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:46:58 PM

Just go to

OK do you mind through more light on why you chose this approach? Don't you think it can impact negatively on the pre-sale due to lack or aggressive campaign which I believe the essence is to raise funds, atleast Mavin minimum threshold or do you already have seed investors on ground currently?

The presale will last 3 weeks so there is enough time to increase the marketing. We decided to start the marketing with the presale to that there is something direct so target with a clear CallToAction. From the experience this returns the best results for the money.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:28:16 PM

Sorry, what do you mean by normal influencers? The "famous" people? Would be great anyway to know more about your plus against them

Normal influencers are commonly the ones with over >100'000 Followers

The biggest difference between Mavin and the rest is that we are baseline up.
That means our system is made to scale.

A normal influencer plattform cannot scale down to nano and micro influencers because there is to many work.
You need to know that a normal influencer campaing only has abount 10 influencers working for that campaing.

It's very easy to work with onyl 10 people and check their posts.

But if you want to do it with 1'000'000 people than you need a system which is made for that. And that's MAVIN.

Verification of the quality of the influencers will be managed by an algorithm and human together. You have already selected these people ?
Are people internal of project or external ?

No, thats the best part of the story: everyone can be a verifier  Smiley

if all of us can leave a feedback, can be a verifier.
it's every time the same game...
I leave a real positive feedback
I leave a fake positive feedback
I leave a real negative feedback
I leave a fake negative feedback
how to filter fake feedback???

Because your feedback is also rated agains the consensus of the other verifiers of the same post.
The system will detect your fake ratings because you are not in consensus with the others.

If the system detects has too much discrepancy then he just adds more verifiers for the same post.

That means that sometimes a post needs 5 verifications and sometimes 20 or more, the system will only accept the verification as completed when the numbers are within a certain threshold.

Take this picture as example:
https://scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/22794206_184634598768007_5656685964232228864_n.jpg

One of the questions is : "How good is the brand visible in the image"

Verifier 1: [...................x]
Verifier 2: [.................x..]
Verifier 3: [..................x.]
Verifier 4: [...................x]
Verifier 5: [...................x]
Verifier 6: [...............x....]
Verifier 7: [...................x]
Verifier 8: [.............x......]
Verifier 9: [.............x......]

The system will calculate the min,max,avg,median,variance,stdDev and determine the score for this question

In this case the final score would be the following [.................xx]
and verifiers 6,8,9 would be protocolled for further inspection if this happens to many times and repeatedly

Another example:

Lets take the following result

Verifier 1: [...................x]
Verifier 2: [.................x..]
Verifier 3: [............x.......]
Verifier 4: [.......x............]
Verifier 5: [.x..................]

In this case the system would detect too much deviation and add more verifiers.

Verifier 6: [.............x......]
Verifier 7: [..x.................]
Verifier 8: [.....x..............]
Verifier 9: [x,..................]
Verifier A: [.....x..............]
Verifier B: [...x................]
Verifier C: [.x..................]
Verifier D: [x...................]

Now the system would have enough information to determine the score in this range [.xxxx...............] which is low and the post would be rejected if this merged with the other results would be below a threshold value.

thank you very much for this exhaustive example!
now it's more clear how the feedback system works.
and it looks really good !!!
I hope this can be useful to other users who are reading!
meanwhile thank you very much!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Zeatorius

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

So complex it's bound to be a long term investment

ZRX supporter.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

We think that thats the way all ICO should work.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

Long term investment is the way to go for almost all icos because that's where the ROI gives any investor his high percentage margin accrued over the years. I see alot of growth for this token due to its various use cases.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:24:02 AM

i like the concept that everyone are influncer which suits the decentralization of blockchian, i will keep an eye on it and btw, is this project based on Eth and the token is ERC-20?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:20:00 AM

i like the concept that everyone are influncer which suits the decentralization of blockchian, i will keep an eye on it and btw, is this project based on Eth and the token is ERC-20?

Yes its ETH ERC20
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:02:12 AM

Hi there! I would like to know if in the future you are thinking to develop your own AI to perform the verification, maybe building it on your specific needs, or if you are 100% satisfied by the third part's ones. Sorry, but this is a field that fascinates me!  Smiley

To build an AI engine it self is out of scope, there are other smarter people doing that.  Smiley

But we build our own codes on that engines which create the results we need from the inputs.

Thats the advantage we have using AI and human at the same time, because a AI is like a child, it needs to learn from lot of examples.
The more feedback it gets, the more the engine will learn and make better desicions.

If you are interested in the thematic check out the tensor flow get started : https://www.tensorflow.org/get_started/

The most importat part is the input normalization, if you mess that up the results are unpredictable.

I was asking for the first one, in the case you aim to be indipendent, anyway I know IBM's AI and I know how good is their work, so maybe you're right! Thank you for the guide, I will read it as soon as possible.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

I was asking for the first one, in the case you aim to be indipendent, anyway I know IBM's AI and I know how good is their work, so maybe you're right! Thank you for the guide, I will read it as soon as possible.

Yes the existing platforms are quite good.
As you mentioned its important to be independent so we prefere open source software, but sometimes commercial software has more features.
Since time to market is important to us it's better to take something already working and tested and then migrate to open source software.
shogun47

Activity: 1890
Merit: 555

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

The white paper is rather detailed, but I have not found information if you are already doing this business out of blockchain. Could you please give more details?

All our team members are currently focused on MAVIN.

I think he question referred to whether or not you are already running the basic business and are now applying blockchain tech to it or whether you are founding a whole new business?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

The white paper is rather detailed, but I have not found information if you are already doing this business out of blockchain. Could you please give more details?

I think he question referred to whether or not you are already running the basic business and are now applying blockchain tech to it or whether you are founding a whole new business?

We have a background as marketeers and software developers.

Mavin is a whole new business.
The whole concept of Mavin would not work without blockchain, thats why the idea is much different to a lot of businesses which are migrating to blockchain, but still need to be compatible or not cannibalize their current money flow.

The complete workflow of Mavin is impossible to achieve with out the power of blockchain.

- immediate payments, no withdrawal limits
- distributed humand verification
- scale up from nano- and microinfluencers
- available worldwide at the same costs

There are some companies launching an ICO with influencer marketing, but none of them really uses the power of blockchain and real distribution, thats why we really know that we are unique.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

I see a lot of paid ads on Instagram and Facebook. Is there a public information on how much is being invested for this ICO?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:49:30 PM

I see a lot of paid ads on Instagram and Facebook. Is there a public information on how much is being invested for this ICO?

Smiley It's retargeting you see them because you vistited our website.

Thats the most inexpensive part. We dont give out marketing numbers right now, but running an ICO isnt cheap.
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

The whole concept of Mavin would not work without blockchain, thats why the idea is much different to a lot of businesses which are migrating to blockchain, but still need to be compatible or not cannibalize their current money flow.

The complete workflow of Mavin is impossible to achieve with out the power of blockchain.

There are some companies launching an ICO with influencer marketing, but none of them really uses the power of blockchain and real distribution, thats why we really know that we are unique.

glad to see the team are focusing on this project, it will be much easier if the team member have a rich experience in real world which will make this project easy to lauch, will you have a good process
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:35:03 PM

I think you catch the focus of mavin project (of course :-))
there are a lot of upcoming ico's with a business model who blockchain is not necessary!
i think mavin have  a new business where blockchains is  mandatory to achieve it

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: