Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 06:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12534 times)
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:57:10 AM

What is the minimum ETH that must be achieved for this pre-sale???  Will investors be refunded if it's not achieved.

The presale has no min. goal, because the presale will be merged with the ico which itself has a min. goal of ETH 3000.
That means presale + ico < 3000 = refund of all investments
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

Only 348 Ethereum collected so far in presale, I suppose the team is not satisfied. I guess the communication has been so far too difficult to understand for the general audience, and maybe it will be necessary to make more easy for the next ico.

interesting...
but where did you read this info???have you joined the preico???
or there is a page to follow?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

Only 348 Ethereum collected so far in presale, I suppose the team is not satisfied. I guess the communication has been so far too difficult to understand for the general audience, and maybe it will be necessary to make more easy for the next ico.

interesting...

It's in the homepage

http://mavin.network

Cheesy
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:50:35 PM

very interesting and i has read this thread and understand about your project mission so i am very interested, but i still confused when the ICO will be the end, because the ICO start in 30 October right, maybe you can explain more information
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

interesting...

It's in the homepage

http://mavin.network

Cheesy

It seems that btc has finished the race for the moment, we can focus on Ico and return to the news of Mavin Network project.
 I verified that every time there is a very strong pump, "all world stops". Now continue to inflow of funds in the Ico Mavin
holly.ball8

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

Based on the Referrals suggestions mentioned earlier, where some percent token is allotted to both investor and referrer, has any conclusions been made on this by the Mavin team?

We are thinking about it. The final decision is still pending.

You mentioned 100usd for minimum participation on the referral due to spam while I suggested a minimum contribution of 50usd, to encourage more participants to invest in Mavin as well as encourage mass adoption. Referral bonuses can be 10-20% or so it depends you can probably vary 50 USD for 10% and 100 USD for 20%
Lower the minimum participation and referral bonuses is really needed as some investor not really want to have referral bonuses where there could be spam.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

very interesting and i has read this thread and understand about your project mission so i am very interested, but i still confused when the ICO will be the end, because the ICO start in 30 October right, maybe you can explain more information

The ICO will start 22.11 and end 16.12. During the ICO you can directly send ETH to the smartcontract.

We made a pre ico from 30.10 until 20.11 where you can invest with ETH and BTC using our escrow service, some people like it this way, because you don't have to worry abount gas limits etc and some don't like it this way because all the money is theoretical in our hands.

preICO: 30.11 until 20.11 with escrow (ETH and BTC) up to 40% discount
ICO: 22.11 until 16.12 directly with smartcontract (only ETC) 10% discount

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

Based on the Referrals suggestions mentioned earlier, where some percent token is allotted to both investor and referrer, has any conclusions been made on this by the Mavin team?

You mentioned 100usd for minimum participation on the referral due to spam while I suggested a minimum contribution of 50usd, to encourage more participants to invest in Mavin as well as encourage mass adoption. Referral bonuses can be 10-20% or so it depends you can probably vary 50 USD for 10% and 100 USD for 20%
Lower the minimum participation and referral bonuses is really needed as some investor not really want to have referral bonuses where there could be spam.

i think you mean raise the participation limit helps against spam.
the lower it is, the more spam members we get, which then search for others to invest > spamming the internet.
scutkippy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:08:43 PM

where can I find demo app?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

where can I find demo app?

We dont have a demo app for users just working prototypes with the implemented functions. From our point of view an empty app with no ecosystem behind it is useless.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

nice article about Mavin on Medium Mavin subchannel:

here three really good points.
Big numbers did not always translate to profitable ROIs: mavin influencer feedback could be not so much, but data are more accurate for sure. This means a high feedback accuracy.No high number required.
Influencers became expensive and out of reach for small brands/companies: With Mavin also this point is fixed!
Demand for lots of brand followers caused influencers to illegally use bots: No bot here. Just real influencers well filtered by the Mavin AI.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:55:23 PM

the lower it is, the more spam members we get, which then search for others to invest > spamming the internet.

If you say so be it then, however conclude and let us know soonest too. Also I want to ask why only ETC will be accepted during main token sale and BTC as well as other coins not included,  don't you think it cause s limitation if some kind.
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:01:53 PM

Tried to understand this but over my head, good luck to you all
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:20:48 PM

If you say so be it then, however conclude and let us know soonest too. Also I want to ask why only ETC will be accepted during main token sale and BTC as well as other coins not included,  don't you think it cause s limitation if some kind.
We begin to find a useful role to ETC ? Brilliant use this blockchain. This project and the Ico have implications that are interesting.
if you can give other information about this exchange ?
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Among all the ICOs I did, I noticed that very few of them put on the balance plate a working prototype of their product. It seems to me that Mavin is not there yet, nothing developed yet, right?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:11:09 PM

Among all the ICOs I did, I noticed that very few of them put on the balance plate a working prototype of their product. It seems to me that Mavin is not there yet, nothing developed yet, right?

I think there is a difference between a prototype and a demo. We have working protorypes and also demostrated here in the forum some functions. But a prototype is nothing we can just show as download and since we are in a competitive market we also dont show the source of it because thats intellectual property with a lot of manpower behind it.

cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:13:02 AM

Please see excerpt of Mavin's medium article in:

Simplified Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316657.new#new

Traditional Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316723.msg23961327#msg23961327
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

Traditional Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316723.msg23961327#msg23961327

it's good that Mavin project is spreading into China, but aren't chinese not allowed to join ICOs?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

I think there is a difference between a prototype and a demo. We have working protorypes and also demostrated here in the forum some functions. But a prototype is nothing we can just show as download and since we are in a competitive market we also dont show the source of it because thats intellectual property with a lot of manpower behind it.

If prototypes are not for public yet,  maybe a demo would suffice for this purpose of testing out or even a video demonstration of what to expect from finished app would be good to encourage more investors totally have a feel of what's to come from Mavin platform.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

This is nice,  I guess its from bounty,  are there also other languages available
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: