Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 10:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12549 times)
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

When the pre-sale began? I can see there is only 1235 ETH raised though there is 40% bonus, I do not understand why there is so little investors.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:35:29 AM

When the pre-sale began? I can see there is only 1235 ETH raised though there is 40% bonus, I do not understand why there is so little investors.

this awesome!!! some big investor arrive in the last days...
i'm following ICO day by day and since few days ago, the ETH rised was under 500!!!
now we are at 1235!
GREAT

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
shogun47

Activity: 1918
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:48:50 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?

The idea was in our mind already since more then 4 years to do something similar but we discarded it because it was impossible to handle with traditional systems.

Following points where important to us:
- payments must be immediate and no withdraw system (minimum amount)
- payment system available worldwide
- verifiers need to be payable without knowing them
- points and scoring must be transparent
- very low fees because each transaction has low value
- fully automated payment system

Until now these functions where a no go, but with ethereum, tokens and especially raiden network we have exactly what we needed.

Then using the power of ico crowdsale a we also have the investment ready.

its a win-win-win situation for every participant in the system.

So yes we really need blockchain for this, especially ethereum tokens (raiden only works with erc20 not ether)

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Raiden network is not yet operational, is it? It also isn't the major breakthrough in terms of scalability which will be required for large scale data operations on the Ethereum network as far as I know. But I am with you that scalability problems will be solvable.

Raiden is currently available on Ropsten Testnet. µRaiden will be available shortly on the main net.

It's all in out timeline and since we will go public in september 2018 we hope to have raiden also available on mainnet.

If not we need to fallback to ERC20 transfers, which are more expensive but they surely work.

But does the Raiden network bring about the scalability you are looking for? Not sure if I remember correctly, but Vitalik said something about the actual scalability increase Raiden brings about. It is something, but it is not like super massive. I think he said something like additional scale in the 10xs or so. 20 x or something? I possible got that wrong and I am not sure which of the many presentations it was where I saw it. You need massive scale for your final product don't you?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:09:14 AM

There are some contents about the mavin app? On 4 Nov you published on twitter a screen of the preview of mavin app, there is a detailed article or video?

Yes,  this demo is what you seek, remember it's just a demo and not a beta app, designed just to engage a user to better understand what to expect in main App. Download proto.io app from playstore
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.proto.player&hl=de
Or
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/proto-io/id854504039?mt=8

Afterwards, click this link below after download
https://pr.to/WOYRC9/
italianMiner72

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:14:28 AM

There are some contents about the mavin app? On 4 Nov you published on twitter a screen of the preview of mavin app, there is a detailed article or video?

Yes,  this demo is what you seek, remember it's just a demo and not a beta app, designed just to engage a user to better understand what to expect in main App. Download proto.io app from playstore
Or

but it's possible to test it on a desktop pc with Windows??
i download from Google play and then i clock on link..
or is is not possible???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:16:17 AM

i'm following ICO day by day and since few days ago, the ETH rised was under 500!!!
now we are at 1235!
GREAT
Also I have seen huge difference from yesterday, less than 24 hours before they were to 480 ETH collected, now it's exploded to 1235.
The inflows are not constant, and many Ico and pre-sale will surprise us.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

I would say pre-sale is picking up very fast within 24hrs, figures jumped from 481 ETH to 1235 ETH as it ends in 12hrs. Nothing is impossible, maybe minimum target can be achieved even in pre-sale before main token sale commences.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

Given the turn around of events in the pre-ico, I guess the whales are here to support the Mavin project. Good work team
enigmatical

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Yes,  this demo is what you seek, remember it's just a demo and not a beta app, designed just to engage a user to better understand what to expect in main App. Download proto.io app from playstore
Or

but it's possible to test it on a desktop pc with Windows??
i download from Google play and then i clock on link..
or is is not possible???

For now,  the only available version to test the Mavin platform is Android and iOS which will be easier to use if you download proto.io from playstore. Till other versions are available you can try this on your mobile device.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

now we are at 1235!
GREAT

This is awesome, just the kind of news we'd like to hear. The pre-sale will be over in a few hours and they have raised more than the 10% of the hard cap. It give us a lot of chances to hope for the best in the main sale.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

now we are at 1235!
GREAT

This is awesome, just the kind of news we'd like to hear. The pre-sale will be over in a few hours and they have raised more than the 10% of the hard cap. It give us a lot of chances to hope for the best in the main sale.

6 hours left for the presale, I just saw that 800 Eth where donated in the last hours. Sounds a good starting point for the next ICO sale!

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:43:48 PM

now we are at 1235!
GREAT

6 hours left for the presale, I just saw that 800 Eth where donated in the last hours. Sounds a good starting point for the next ICO sale!

That's great. For the main sale the most important thing is to be constant in growing. I don't remember the exact amount of the small cap, but I think they can reach it if they do well as now.

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:55:28 PM

I would like to ask to mavin.network (if I can) if the rapid increase of the amount raised is due to a big whale, or if they have increased their communication in the last days of the ICO.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
mavin.network

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

I would like to ask to mavin.network (if I can) if the rapid increase of the amount raised is due to a big whale, or if they have increased their communication in the last days of the ICO.

We had some bigger contributions.  Cool
Sevinpays

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

That's a good thing! A succesful project can arouse the interest of both little and bigger investors! Well done for this phase and good luck for the next one!

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:35:02 AM

That's a good thing! A succesful project can arouse the interest of both little and bigger investors! Well done for this phase and good luck for the next one!

So presale ended at 1235 Eth, about 370.000 USD. What are the marketing plans now in order to have a successfull sale?
italianMiner72

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

So presale ended at 1235 Eth, about 370.000 USD. What are the marketing plans now in order to have a successfull sale?

i remember a few ICO Params:
the minimum goal is 2500USD.
I think presale+sale[ico] can reach this goal without problems.
Presale ends on 19 November.
Ico will run from November 22 to December 16, 2017.
I don't see problems to reach the 2500ETH goal...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:15:10 AM

We expected more from presale with 40% bonus, so we are deciding which steps to make.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

We expected more from presale with 40% bonus, so we are deciding which steps to make.

Normally big contributors do not look for bonus and join a project in the end to avoid risks. In this moment you are in the middle on the road to minimum cap, so your chances are good, in my opinion!

wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

I do not exclude that the whales may want the bonus of this entity. For me it is a great reminder for all investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: