Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12522 times)
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

I would like to ask to mavin.network (if I can) if the rapid increase of the amount raised is due to a big whale, or if they have increased their communication in the last days of the ICO.

We had some bigger contributions.  Cool

That's a good thing! A succesful project can arouse the interest of both little and bigger investors! Well done for this phase and good luck for the next one!

So presale ended at 1235 Eth, about 370.000 USD. What are the marketing plans now in order to have a successfull sale?

i remember a few ICO Params:
the minimum goal is 2500USD.
I think presale+sale[ico] can reach this goal without problems.
Presale ends on 19 November.
Ico will run from November 22 to December 16, 2017.
I don't see problems to reach the 2500ETH goal...

We expected more from presale with 40% bonus, so we are deciding which steps to make.

Normally big contributors do not look for bonus and join a project in the end to avoid risks. In this moment you are in the middle on the road to minimum cap, so your chances are good, in my opinion!

yes!!!
i can agree with you!
big whale investors do not look at bonus or airdrop.
they become part of the project just if they this it will be a good investment!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

I do not exclude that the whales may want the bonus of this entity. For me it is a great reminder for all investors.

I do not exclude that some big investors can be attracted bya bonus of 40%, but for the most part the main thing is avoid risks to do not see their wallet decrease, and in my opinion is the right thing if you are not in need of money.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

I would like to ask to mavin.network (if I can) if the rapid increase of the amount raised is due to a big whale, or if they have increased their communication in the last days of the ICO.

That's a good thing! A succesful project can arouse the interest of both little and bigger investors! Well done for this phase and good luck for the next one!

So presale ended at 1235 Eth, about 370.000 USD. What are the marketing plans now in order to have a successfull sale?

We expected more from presale with 40% bonus, so we are deciding which steps to make.

Normally big contributors do not look for bonus and join a project in the end to avoid risks. In this moment you are in the middle on the road to minimum cap, so your chances are good, in my opinion!

yes!!!
i can agree with you!
big whale investors do not look at bonus or airdrop.
they become part of the project just if they this it will be a good investment!!!

I do not exclude that the whales may want the bonus of this entity. For me it is a great reminder for all investors.

I do not exclude that some big investors can be attracted bya bonus of 40%, but for the most part the main thing is avoid risks to do not see their wallet decrease, and in my opinion is the right thing if you are not in need of money.

I do not exclude also that some of them don't really choose their investments but they hire some people to do that, so the less risk the more profit is a general rule to follow. Some of them, not all obviously.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:24:50 PM

this statement from the team opens a lot of scenario. let's see what comes out from the dev
Sevinpays

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:32:14 PM

this statement from the team opens a lot of scenario. let's see what comes out from the dev

I think that they have been the one and only to say something like that publicly. In some other situations people try to disappear from social channels or ignoring questions, and is very stressing for the ones who have invested in the project. Anyway, I don't think that have been arrived in the halfway in a couple of days is a so bad situation, but I'm sure they know what they're talking about.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:32:46 PM

if everything works out well i think this reward system seems epic
the ease with which you have a high flexibility seem alright
joining the bounty
well-done

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:36:30 PM

I think that they have been the one and only to say something like that publicly. In some other situations people try to disappear from social channels or ignoring questions, and is very stressing for the ones who have invested in the project. Anyway, I don't think that have been arrived in the halfway in a couple of days is a so bad situation, but I'm sure they know what they're talking about.
yeah man it seems organized to me lets hope it works out  Shocked

mavin.network

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:41:22 PM

So if I understand the first channel you can use by the contending influencer is Instagram: but who has Fb only how long should it wait around to get into the sport? And how many friends are required?

We will lauch facebook support about 2-3 month after instagram, just to have a better client support.

mavin.network

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:42:31 PM

yeah man it seems organized to me lets hope it works out  Shocked

Yeah we are still here  Cheesy
RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

And this could include also small local activities, like pubs or restaurants?
It might be interesting to engage users in search of these activities, encouraging them with little rewards: you could create a google form for signaling them...

Yes exactly, small local pubs and restaurants are a main target group of our sales.

The app will also include a system where restaurants can publish user discounts or rewards. It's all about engagement.

Yes, but how do you think to spread the word through local entrepreneurs? The majority of them doesn't know what is the blockchain or Bitcoin and the world around it.
Thanks.

The greatest strenght of the projects in this ecosystem is to be good no matter of their blockchian, decentralized or token sides and Mavin is in this club. I think they will start to spread the word in the world outside cryptos.

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:10:10 PM

It might be interesting to engage users in search of these activities, encouraging them with little rewards: you could create a google form for signaling them...

Yes exactly, small local pubs and restaurants are a main target group of our sales.

The app will also include a system where restaurants can publish user discounts or rewards. It's all about engagement.

Yes, but how do you think to spread the word through local entrepreneurs? The majority of them doesn't know what is the blockchain or Bitcoin and the world around it.
Thanks.

The greatest strenght of the projects in this ecosystem is to be good no matter of their blockchian, decentralized or token sides and Mavin is in this club. I think they will start to spread the word in the world outside cryptos.

In this moment they are obviously focusing in the research of investors that belong to this field. I think that they will start to talk with local entrepreneurs when they will have a prototype at least. Mavin, correct me if I'm wrong.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

Thanks.

Is what we need to do, imo. I have been proclaiming the attitudes of the blockchain outside of the world of crypto. The technology that we use will be used everywhere, Mavin is another good example of this that you can.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:24 PM

Thanks.

Is what we need to do, imo. I have been proclaiming the attitudes of the blockchain outside of the world of crypto. The technology that we use will be used everywhere, Mavin is another good example of this that you can.

It should be easy, but it's not... When I talk about these projects to people in startups field but far from cryptos ecosystem, it seems that they can't concentrate on the concepts themselves, but they still look at the cypto side like a sort of sorcery. I hope that in a year or two this will be over!

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

So complex it is bound to be a long-term investment

I understand what you mean, this crypto world is so fast&furious. But these kind of projects will impact the real life, so at least they are a medium term investment.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

No, the minimum goal is actually 3000 ETH,  of which if this amount is not achieved, all investments would be return to investors. However at the current state,  this amount is achievable. Goodluck Mavin
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:14:48 PM

When exactly is the pre-sale ending,  I initially though the 40% would continue throughout the duration of the pre-ico.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

When exactly is the pre-sale ending,  I initially though the 40% would continue throughout the duration of the pre-ico.

The Mavin pre-sale ends on the 20th of November and the 40% discount depreciates as token sale gradually comes to end. You can invest in this pre-sale with ETH and BTC using Mavin's escrow service.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

When exactly is the pre-sale ending,  I initially though the 40% would continue throughout the duration of the pre-ico.

The Mavin pre-sale ends on the 20th of November and the 40% discount depreciates as token sale gradually comes to end. You can invest in this pre-sale with ETH and BTC using Mavin's escrow service.

Why is it that Mavin escrow is used for this crowd funding, how can we trust this??
enigmatical

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

Why is it that Mavin escrow is used for this crowd funding, how can we trust this??

Already take a look at the team,  who are reputable members of the ecosystem which I don't think they would come this far to mess up with funds collected. Some people like it this way, because you don't have to worry about gas limits etc and some don't like it this way because all the money is theoretical in their hands.
Tam.Shams

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:34:09 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: