Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12521 times)
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:13:43 AM

The announcement is regarding the investments of participants? I invested quite a lot and it would be nice if I get my investment back as soon as possible.
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:34:25 PM

The announcement is regarding the investments of participants? I invested quite a lot and it would be nice if I get my investment back as soon as possible.

Yes it regards the future.development and of course the cashback of investors.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:53:28 AM

I can tell that via blockchains on the Mavin system provides alot of benefits for its users. Just when was the ico starting?

Initially according to the old timeline Mavin's preICO started on 30th of October to end on the 20th of November. It's main token sale is expected to commence on 22nd of November until  16th of December, but with the recent turn of events which the project could not attain minimum target, ICO has been annulled and we still await official updates.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

I can tell that via blockchains on the Mavin system provides alot of benefits for its users. Just when was the ico starting?

Initially according to the old timeline Mavin's preICO started on 30th of October to end on the 20th of November. It's main token sale is expected to commence on 22nd of November until  16th of December, but with the recent turn of events which the project could not attain minimum target, ICO has been annulled and we still await official updates.

We are working on Plan B and will release all the details on 20.11.

"if the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal"
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

Good attitude and I am completely with you in terms of your decision. Prepare everything for a relaunch and give it another go when you think the time has come. MAVIN definitely brings something special to the table so I would like to see you guys making this happen. Good luck!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Yes,  let's wait the release of details also I was very unhappy to hear bounties is suspended and would not be paid.  To be honest if this is true that would be too bad because a lot of supporters and investors have worked towards this project so far not to deserve anything.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

Initially according to the old timeline Mavin's preICO started on 30th of October to end on the 20th of November. It's main token sale is expected to commence on 22nd of November until  16th of December, but with the recent turn of events which the project could not attain minimum target, ICO has been annulled and we still await official updates.

Yes,  let's wait the release of details also I was very unhappy to hear bounties is suspended and would not be paid.  To be honest if this is true that would be too bad because a lot of supporters and investors have worked towards this project so far not to deserve anything.

Trust me not paying bounty at all for all those that actually supported the project so far is a harsh move and would impact on this project. I stumbled upon yet another Mavin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269291.0 I am beginning to wonder why 2 ANN threads were created.
khroma

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:13:05 PM

Initially according to the old timeline Mavin's preICO started on 30th of October to end on the 20th of November. It's main token sale is expected to commence on 22nd of November until  16th of December, but with the recent turn of events which the project could not attain minimum target, ICO has been annulled and we still await official updates.

Yes,  let's wait the release of details also I was very unhappy to hear bounties is suspended and would not be paid.  To be honest if this is true that would be too bad because a lot of supporters and investors have worked towards this project so far not to deserve anything.

Trust me not paying bounty at all for all those that actually supported the project so far is a harsh move and would impact on this project. I stumbled upon yet another Mavin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269291.0 I am beginning to wonder why 2 ANN threads were created.

I wonder same too,  I opened link and it's sure another ANN thread, it seems it was initially created by another bounty manager and this is also by a different person. However, one should have been closed before opening another to avoid confusion.
pluMmet

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

Looks like an interesting project. Will have to take a look at the whitepaper.
I agree, it looks like a project interesting. Good luck
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

The first ANN Thread was created for us by a third party but it some errors so we created a new one where we had better control of the main announcement
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

We will distribute the tokens as soon as the new TDE date is set. we cannot distribute tokens what we dont have created. we will keep all bounty spreadsheets.

Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

Hey, how is going the project, why is the ICO postponed ?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

Hey, how is going the project, why is the ICO postponed ?

ICO was shifted because during the project pre-sale, it could not meet up with the minimum threshold of 3000ETH, it did not cross 1300 ETH boundary.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

We will distribute the tokens as soon as the new TDE date is set. we cannot distribute tokens what we dont have created. we will keep all bounty spreadsheets.

Thanks for clearing this,  and considering to pay all that have contributed through the bounty campaigns so far today  promote this project in one channel or the other because every worker deserves his wages. Good luck
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:53:17 AM

Thanks for clearing this,  and considering to pay all that have contributed through the bounty campaigns so far today  promote this project in one channel or the other because every worker deserves his wages. Good luck

This is a good sigh of relief to hear bounties would be paid when new TGE date is set. We still await the announcements on how the project would proceed afterwards and all other updates to be made on the 20th November.
khroma

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:59:22 AM

I read from the telegram that one can continue promoting the project that if you still want to support and don't care about the rewards although this is at participant's discretion since the Bounty program is uncertain as of now. Let's wait the news.
Scholles

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:02:43 AM

If bounty would be paid when token is distributed, I believe many people would be happy and willing to continue this  support the project whenever they are ready again for another round of ico. However I think the minimum and maximum cap is very high,  maybe they should consider stepping it down,  these things can still be achieved with lower funds.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:09:52 AM

If bounty would be paid when token is distributed, I believe many people would be happy and willing to continue this  support the project whenever they are ready again for another round of ico. However I think the minimum and maximum cap is very high,  maybe they should consider stepping it down,  these things can still be achieved with lower funds.

I quite agree with you,  because for a soft cap of 40,000ETH (14,400,000 USD equivalent to today's rate) and a hardcap of 80,000 ETH (28,800,000 USD equivalent to today's rate) with these figure are just too high for a project of this size. Bringing it down a lot would do more good,  also more emphasis should be focused on more adverts and promotions which was very weak before the pre-sale started earlier.
Scholles

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:04 AM

I quite agree with you,  because for a soft cap of 40,000ETH (14,400,000 USD equivalent to today's rate) and a hardcap of 80,000 ETH (28,800,000 USD equivalent to today's rate) with these figure are just too high for a project of this size. Bringing it down a lot would do more good,  also more emphasis should be focused on more adverts and promotions which was very weak before the pre-sale started earlier.

If it was quite difficult for the project to attain the minimum threshold goal of 3000 ETH which is roughly 1M USD at this time and probably about 800k USD at a time when the ETH price was very low, of which alot of people could have bought ETH to partake in this pre-sale, then you make a valid point there. Am sure the team would address alot of these in perspective.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

Thats good, if you keep your word to distribute the bounty, i think this project still has a bright future, choose another ico date is a good idea cause people are losing confidence in ico now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: