Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]INNOVA - We strive for innovation and adoption! | Hybrid Tribus coin  (Read 154372 times)
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:24:31 AM

So anyone can tell me why my MN is shit?!  I know MN setups inside and out, I have Vivo, Desire, Bitcloud, Solaris....Why is Innova such a pain in the ass? I show everything that I should in my VPS including correct sentinel responses and VPS reports masternode started successfully, However I still show watchdog expired on the local wallet and have not received any payouts for 2 days! And when I have been able to get it to show "ENABLED" god only knows the reason, it shortly within hours returs to watchdog or expired.
If I am doing something wrong I would LOVE someone to tell me what it is, in fact you get me the answer I swear I will pay you a bounty in the coin of your choice. Otherwise I will off this shit on the market and move on! I am also irritated at the lack of Dev/Support, whoever they are, response to such a problem.
Honestly I would like an answer more than anything as to what the CAUSE of this is.
Thanks for any help Smiley  And yes I have been on BCT to check answers there and have follwed the guides, I am no crypto noob been around since there were only 12 coins listed on CMC. I also realize that payments can still be received with the watchdog expired warning, and yes  cron for sentinel is running! Like I said in the beginning I have all the affected MN coins, only this one has wasted more of my time than all of the others combined. Hope I sound pissed because I am!!!

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:08:37 AM

So anyone can tell me why my MN is shit?!  I know MN setups inside and out, I have Vivo, Desire, Bitcloud, Solaris....Why is Innova such a pain in the ass? I show everything that I should in my VPS including correct sentinel responses and VPS reports masternode started successfully, However I still show watchdog expired on the local wallet and have not received any payouts for 2 days! And when I have been able to get it to show "ENABLED" god only knows the reason, it shortly within hours returs to watchdog or expired.
If I am doing something wrong I would LOVE someone to tell me what it is, in fact you get me the answer I swear I will pay you a bounty in the coin of your choice. Otherwise I will off this shit on the market and move on! I am also irritated at the lack of Dev/Support, whoever they are, response to such a problem.
Honestly I would like an answer more than anything as to what the CAUSE of this is.
Thanks for any help Smiley  And yes I have been on BCT to check answers there and have follwed the guides, I am no crypto noob been around since there were only 12 coins listed on CMC. I also realize that payments can still be received with the watchdog expired warning, and yes  cron for sentinel is running! Like I said in the beginning I have all the affected MN coins, only this one has wasted more of my time than all of the others combined. Hope I sound pissed because I am!!!

Thanks good to know, I might avoid it for a while.  My VIVO nodes went through this but they are working ok after sentinel install.  

If you like solid nodes you should get some Crave nodes..  They are very stable and pretty cheap right now.
SkyMaster

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

11:22:35
masternode start

11:22:35
Not capable masternode: Broadcasted IP doesn't match our external address. Make sure you issued a new broadcast if IP of this masternode changed recently.

How to solve this? I have a normal white IP, a normal computer, other nodes work fine.
Assassin1412

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

So anyone can tell me why my MN is shit?!  I know MN setups inside and out, I have Vivo, Desire, Bitcloud, Solaris....Why is Innova such a pain in the ass? I show everything that I should in my VPS including correct sentinel responses and VPS reports masternode started successfully, However I still show watchdog expired on the local wallet and have not received any payouts for 2 days! And when I have been able to get it to show "ENABLED" god only knows the reason, it shortly within hours returs to watchdog or expired.
Thanks for any help Smiley  And yes I have been on BCT to check answers there and have follwed the guides, I am no crypto noob been around since there were only 12 coins listed on CMC. I also realize that payments can still be received with the watchdog expired warning, and yes  cron for sentinel is running! Like I said in the beginning I have all the affected MN coins, only this one has wasted more of my time than all of the others combined. Hope I sound pissed because I am!!!

If status on your VPS node is ENABLED, then don't care about home wallet status as it's usually not accuracy. I got different status for the past few days like NEW_START_REQUIRED and WATCHDOG_EXPIRED but on VPS node it's showing ENABLED. So I just let the node run for a while, after 3 days I got 80 INN , so I guess I was right  Grin Grin Grin

Hope that helps
joeloosth

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

Are you using a linux vps? If you are, when you in the sentinel folder and issue this command " venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py " what response do you get?
tgz

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

..[clip]... this one has wasted more of my time than all of the others combined. Hope I sound pissed because I am!!!

Are you running any firewall? The guides don't mention allowing the extra port added with rpcport commands called for in the sentinel part of the guide. In my understanding - this rpcport command is an option used when you want a custom port for that - it should just use the default port coded into the software. Many times I haven't included these rpcport commands and all works well -but- here with the addition of Sentinel and the Sentinel code being clipped right from DASH, the code might be defaulting to a port used by DASH - So a mis-match with native Innova code. The rpcport commands in both .conf files would be important to allow the rpc crosstalk. (just fishing for your problem..)

I have gotten another reward just less than 12hrs from previous. Crossed fingers and best luck to others.
have missed about 3 rewards (30 coins) while hacking through all this...
DuncanMFLai

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

Does it matter if I use another port for the sentinel config? I used port 9998 instead of 9920.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

So anyone can tell me why my MN is shit?!  I know MN setups inside and out, I have Vivo, Desire, Bitcloud, Solaris....Why is Innova such a pain in the ass?
I cannot agree with this. I only recently got into MN and Innova is one of the smoothest. Sure there was some trouble with the sentinel this week and it cost me a day of rewards, but apart from that there was no downtime, or need for maintenance at all.
sfovwxsz

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:32:26 PM

The total amount is small, the transaction confirmation time of 5 seconds should also be OK, is to see what the project itself to do
coinsensus

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:23:29 PM

This is a third coin in the last two days that I have successfully setup with Sentinel and Two-Windows-Wallets setup. It's not a straightforward process and has some peculiar steps you have to make to make it work.

The guide outlined here http://innovacoin.info/masternode-guides/sentinel-guide-windows/ has some problems and may not allow you to setup correctly. Also, Sentinel release that was made for DESIRE coin has to be setup a bit differently for other coins. Here is how I do it.

This guide assumes that you already have had a running masternode before the Sentinel. This guide also assumes that you have the same directory structure as I do. If you have a different structure, change the paths where appropriate.

I have two Windows wallets. A VPS Windows Wallet and a Home PC Windows Wallet.

1. Close both VPS and Home PC wallets.

2. Download the latest wallet release to both you VPS and Home PC and put it in any folder. I use C:\COIN-INNOVA

3. Backup you data directories on both VPS and PC by simply copy/paste of your C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\InnovaCore directory. Forget about the C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\InnovaCore - Copy directory for now. If all goes well, you can simply delete it at the end. If you fail, you will need it to start over again.

4. Delete all the files in the C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\InnovaCore EXCEPT for three files, i.e. innova.conf, masternode.conf and wallet.dat on both VPS and Home PC!

5. Edit your VPS innova.conf to make sure you have these and only these lines.
Code:
rpcuser=SomeHardToGuessLogin
rpcpassword=SomeEvenHarderToGuessPassword
masternode=1
server=1
rpcport=9920
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
masternodeprivkey=yourmasternodeprivkey

9920 will be your port for this coin. If you have multiple coins on the same VPS and will follow this guide to set them up MAKE SURE you choose another port for the other coin.

6. Start your VPS wallet innova-qt.exe and let it sync everything until you see a blue check mark in the right bottom corner.

7. Close your VPS wallet! Believe it or not, this is an important step!

8. Start your VPS wallet innova-qt.exe again and let it sync everything until you see a blue check mark in the right bottom corner again.

9. Download sentinel-win64.exe to your VPS from https://github.com/ZonnCash/sentinel/releases/tag/v1.1.0-win64 and thank mninfo https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1303916 for creating the Windows based Sentinel release! Put it in any folder. I use C:\SENTINEL_INNOVA

10. !!! IMPORTANT STEP Create a shortcut for sentinel-win64.exe in the same folder and rename it to something meaningful and related to this coin. I use Sentinel-Innova-Start. Right click -> Properties on that shortcut and edit Target field to contain
Code:
C:\SENTINEL_INNOVA\sentinel-win64.exe "--config=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\InnovaCore\innova.conf"
The importance of this step is to use the shortcut method. Using sentinel.conf file WILL NOT WORK!

11. Run your Sentinel-Innova-Start shortcut, making sure the first lines in the poped up CMD windows display this:
Code:
Using desire.conf: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\InnovaCore\innova.conf

2017-11-16 04:34 Running sentinel

12. Start your Home PC wallet innova-qt.exe and let it sync everything until you see a blue check mark in the right bottom corner.

13. Go to Masternodes tab of your PC wallet and Start alias your masternode(s) regardless of what status other than ENABLED you see for each! If at this point you may already see your masternode ENABLED and thus you don't need to start it!

14. In the Debug console of your VPS wallet type masternode status and you should see:
Code:
"status": "Masternode successfully started"
in the output.

From that point you should wait. It may be a little but it could be a while, but after some time your masternodes should turn ENABLED. You may restart you PC Wallet any time while you're waiting. It may update the statuses faster for you.
I receive this:
Cannot connect to desired. Please ensure desired is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
coinsensus

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

And now I have the problem that I cannot send my funds:
"the amount exeeds your balance"
But I have 1049 INN (explorer confirms this)!
Is my MN in WATCH DOG MODE blocking this?
Is there a way to stop it???

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
coinsensus

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

And now I have the problem that I cannot send my funds:
"the amount exeeds your balance"
But I have 1049 INN (explorer confirms this)!
Is my MN in WATCH DOG MODE blocking this?
Is there a way to stop it???
Ok solved by myself:
simply delete (backup) the 2 .conf files from the InnovaCore folder

coinsensus

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

Is the explorer blocked?Huh? Is the blockchain working???

Slog

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

We want to apologise to all of the masternode owners. And want to promise that we will send a reward to all of the masternode owners. We look forward to your understanding and thank you for supporting us.

Just I've received 10 INN.
Thank you!
endemion

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:53:16 PM

The wallet is already synchronized, but my Innova coins still do not appear. Why??

Maybe you can try to type in the debug console "repairwallet".
No, I want to say my wallet innova in cryptopia exchange. I can't do anything, just wait. I opened a ticket two days ago, but they do not answer.

I have the same problem... Confirm stuck and no move 24hours already 17/20 16/20. Nobody answer... i dont know what happened cryptopia wallet. And what i can do... Only wait... that this f....ing  neoscrypt start work.
BitcoinStuff (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:19:52 PM

Hello everyone. We have sent 10 INNs to each Masternode as a compensatory for the problems that occurred.

finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

Hello everyone. We have sent 10 INNs to each Masternode as a compensatory for the problems that occurred.
Hi Dev, thanks for that - it is appreciated but I guess the most important thing is that everyone pulled together to keep the show on the road.

T.Y.

A nice Sunday bonus  Smiley
Jackhetfield

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:45:54 PM

Thanks Dev! community will help with any problems)
erdee

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

Hello everyone.
Help me, sent yesterday coins with cryptopia on wallet iQhUfgrbNRoXSbU3qSve3an6ZtrJhVpzbK. In status “complete”, transaction Id “a8331e5396648ff6d8e8aefe144019bbbc6e610d552ae3bb73d4dc4020db0a06”. In explorer transaction id not found, coin was not received my wallet. Support is not responding…
How do you think, i can get the coins back?

cryptopia, will answer necessarily. still have the purse status in their processing

I just sent tokens from 8 different Masternode wallets to my cryptopia wallet and it seems to be working, just waiting confirmation to completed.

I sent coins from mn wallets to Cryptopia wallet and that worked after they resynced their wallets, HOWEVER a friend sent coins from Cryptopia wallet to their wallet still haven't showed up, similar issue with transaction id not found but status is complete in Cryptopia. Support hasn't responded yet, hope we get those coins back
GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

10INN received. Thank you. Let's get things running smooth so ppl stop freaking out dumping the coin in panic.

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: