Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]INNOVA - We strive for innovation and adoption! | Hybrid Tribus coin  (Read 154372 times)
chnafou

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:08:38 AM

We have updated our Roadmap:

1) Website - Under construction. http://innovacoin.info/
2) Desktop wallets - Done. Windows and Mac OS Wallet. https://github.com/innovacoin/innova/releases
3) Masternode guides - Done. http://innovacoin.info/masternode-guides/
4) Mobile Wallets - we are working on it. The exact time will be updated.  
5) Bounty campaign - Done. Twitter and Translation. And many other campaigns will come soon.
6) Listing in exchanges - Done. We are listed in cryptopia.co.nz and coinsmarkets.com.

Good day,
i apologize in advance if my question is really stupid.
I have never setup a masternode, and would like to do it on a VPS instead of on a local PC at home, because it is more fun to learn that i guess.

I guess to do that , i only need to follow the linux guide.
Now, i would like the payouts to come to my wallet on my local machine: on my mac/PC at home and not on a wallet installed on the VPS.

Should i still follow the linux guide but use the information i get from my mac/PC wallet as explained in the mac guide?
Do i need to have my mac wallet always online or will the masternode send the payouts when the mac wallet gets online?

As i said, these questions might be very stupid for you and for that i apologize, and only wish to learn so that i can integrate better in my new community!

I hope to read your answer soon!

Hello. It is enough if vps is online.
Regards.

Thanks!

So vps online always and wallet on computer at home offline is ok.

Please confirm, i will stop asking and start singing how happy I am now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timafeo

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:12:57 AM

We have updated our Roadmap:

1) Website - Under construction. http://innovacoin.info/
2) Desktop wallets - Done. Windows and Mac OS Wallet. https://github.com/innovacoin/innova/releases
3) Masternode guides - Done. http://innovacoin.info/masternode-guides/
4) Mobile Wallets - we are working on it. The exact time will be updated.  
5) Bounty campaign - Done. Twitter and Translation. And many other campaigns will come soon.
6) Listing in exchanges - Done. We are listed in cryptopia.co.nz and coinsmarkets.com.

Good day,
i apologize in advance if my question is really stupid.
I have never setup a masternode, and would like to do it on a VPS instead of on a local PC at home, because it is more fun to learn that i guess.

I guess to do that , i only need to follow the linux guide.
Now, i would like the payouts to come to my wallet on my local machine: on my mac/PC at home and not on a wallet installed on the VPS.

Should i still follow the linux guide but use the information i get from my mac/PC wallet as explained in the mac guide?
Do i need to have my mac wallet always online or will the masternode send the payouts when the mac wallet gets online?

As i said, these questions might be very stupid for you and for that i apologize, and only wish to learn so that i can integrate better in my new community!

I hope to read your answer soon!

Hello. It is enough if vps is online.
Regards.

Thanks!

So vps online always and wallet on computer at home offline is ok.

Please confirm, i will stop asking and start singing how happy I am now!

That's exactly right. You'll need to set it up that way, though.

In my personal experience, I ran into trouble trying to set it up. I conceded and bought a month of service on www.node-vps.com which worked out perfectly (at $5 USD per month).

I'd say go for it. Try to set it up yourself. But if it doesn't work, don't get too discouraged. There are easy ways to get a masternode to run.
savetytdpbl

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:29:43 AM

It looks like good coin with active developers. Personally, we should have massive marketting campaigns such as signature one. Please consider about that, devs.
Timafeo

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:35:11 AM

We need to boost public awareness of this coin if we want it to maintain it's positive growth (and stabilize in price).

To this end, I hired an advertiser to create a promotional video for INNOVA. The aim is to summarize the main points from the first post, plus anything additional that the dev said throughout the thread, with a catchy tune and slick graphics. In my experience, people like to see what something's about quickly without devoting the time or energy that it takes to read.

If anyone else has any ideas for how to help this coin succeed, please share! If you look closely, this thread is pretty active and the developer is actually involved (unlike some other coins). It has great potential to end up on the big exchanges if we play our cards right.

Incoming pump!

I can't wait to see the video!

I agree about the possibilities for this coin. In my opinion the best thing to help it succeed would be to introduce a pool for part of the block rewards to be funneled into (a small % each block), which the community could vote on its use. I asked the dev earlier but he hasn't responded yet.
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

It looks like good coin with active developers. Personally, we should have massive marketting campaigns such as signature one. Please consider about that, devs.

Indeed, It's a good one. I plan to hold no less than 5000 INN for a long time. Probably the next year we can hit 20$. Good luck to the project.
Anton_p

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:11:42 AM

waiting  for ico launch!
Zloy@

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:36:49 AM

Facebook - Blogs - YouTube Campaign

We are searching for people who have blog pages, Facebook pages or YouTube vlogs who can write articles about Innova.
Send us pm with a link of where you can write and we will give you reward accordingly.
I'm ready to join your subscription company and spread your word to
Twitter https://twitter.com/Crypto_Channel
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CryptaChannel
You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4RH0d3k5BBq_TLyIfLBDQ?view_as=subscriber
Here are my accounts I hope for further cooperation.
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

If I withdraw tokens from masternode and leave more than 1000, will I need to restart MN service? meaning will it reset the active status to 0 minutes?
reflexmk

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:00:22 PM

Were stuck at 16752 for a loooong time.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
yobigd20

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:11:53 PM

Were stuck at 16752 for a loooong time.

yea i noticed that....
coinsensus

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:31:40 PM

Ok finally I successfully started MN! GREAT INNOVA!!!! I Will bring here a lot of investors!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kr14

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

Great project, keep it up !!!
fiolvb

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

Nice project, will keep an eye on market volume.

Andy
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

No rewards on my nodes for almost 13 hours? They got on the wrong chain and I did a full resync from scratch and now nothing for 12:51 minutes on any of them?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

No rewards on my nodes for almost 13 hours? They got on the wrong chain and I did a full resync from scratch and now nothing for 12:51 minutes on any of them?
With more and more MN rewards are getting more stretched and maybe you were skipped for one round. I'd only be worried if you have more than 24h without reward
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:18:24 PM

With more and more MN rewards are getting more stretched and maybe you were skipped for one round. I'd only be worried if you have more than 24h without reward

Still no richlist?

Where's the 175 011 coins that were split away from the premine?
(i know where they are, just wanted a statement)
http://explorer.innovacoin.info/address/iBaq26VoVUmdsTerw1ejKevnfDKB4Y7yuG

Some of the early masternodes has made twice their own value soon.
http://explorer.innovacoin.info/address/iPrTnwv46iLkamWxzqFytHoXCiFL3o7T9n

Timafeo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:40:29 AM

I've never had an investment which nearly paid itself off so quickly!

It's important to remember that the masternode payments are only one part of the true return on investment (ROI). The price of the coin directly affects this as well. When the price increases, the value of your masternode rewards also increases!

I've nearly paid off half of my initial investment in ONE WEEK because of the high masternode rewards combined with the success of this coin. That's nearly a 50% ROI in 7 days! At this rate, it'll only take a little over one more week for this to be pure profit paying dividends daily!

The most important part for me is that this eliminates the self-doubt that comes with knowing when to sell. I hate investing in a coin that I think is promising, seeing it drive up 25% in a few days, and wondering if I should sell some, or wait for higher gains (only to have it come crashing down!). Having a masternode keeps me thinking that I have 1000 INN, and the extra that I receive from payments I sell daily (which hedges against the risks of a volatile market).

Not to mention that the more masternodes that exist, the less volatile the price will be because fewer people are going to drop their cash cow over a little FUD.

This coin is a steal, considering that it pays for itself!
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:55:59 AM

It's important to remember that the masternode payments are only one part of the true return on investment (ROI). The price of the coin directly affects this as well. When the price increases, the value of your masternode rewards also increases!

I've nearly paid off half of my initial investment in ONE WEEK because of the high masternode rewards combined with the success of this coin. That's nearly a 50% ROI in 7 days! At this rate, it'll only take a little over one more week for this to be pure profit paying dividends daily!

The most important part for me is that this eliminates the self-doubt that comes with knowing when to sell. I hate investing in a coin that I think is promising, seeing it drive up 25% in a few days, and wondering if I should sell some, or wait for higher gains (only to have it come crashing down!). Having a masternode keeps me thinking that I have 1000 INN, and the extra that I receive from payments I sell daily (which hedges against the risks of a volatile market).

Not to mention that the more masternodes that exist, the less volatile the price will be because fewer people are going to drop their cash cow over a little FUD.

My point was the sudden arise of nodes has now pushed ROI into 50-60 days.

And guess whats happend within 60 days....  more nodes..
Guess what that means.

Your personal gains and experience does not really change any investors need for transparancy.

Besides this isnt FUD...  These are questions based in facts.

Id rather see things cleared up now, than further down the line.

(also i run innova nodes myself.. i do this for the projects sake and of self interest for my own investment)

bitfawkes

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Hello INNOVA team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in INN just set c=INN as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
Timafeo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:25:26 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 04:00:27 AM by Timafeo

My point was the sudden arise of nodes has now pushed ROI into 50-60 days.

And guess whats happend within 60 days....  more nodes..
Guess what that means.

Your personal gains and experience does not really change any investors need for transparancy.

Besides this isnt FUD...  These are questions based in facts.

Id rather see things cleared up now, than further down the line.

(also i run innova nodes myself.. i do this for the projects sake and of self interest for my own investment)

Of course. I'm not accusing you of FUD. I was just giving an example of how masternodes are better equipped to deal with FUD in general.

As for your point about the decreasing ROI because of the increase in masternodes. That's a good thing! More masternodes means that more people are buying into INN to get them, driving the demand (and price) higher. This, in turn, means that the rewards are worth more per coin, albeit at the cost of receiving fewer coins. Additionally, the more coins that are locked into masternodes, the more stable the price will be.

Looking at the math from the past week (of course no more indicative of the future than anything else):

When I bought into INN a little over a week ago, it was at about 0.0004 BTC. A 1000INN masternode cost about 0.4 BTC. The ROI was around 1000% (not exact), so the daily gain was about 30 coins per day, which averaged about 0.012BTC per day.

Now, the price has increased since more people are interested in getting a piece of the pie, also increasing the number of total masternodes. One INN averages somewhere around 0.006 BTC, with a lower ROI of about 700%. This should average around 20 coins per day, with a value of around 0.012BTC per day.

Effectively, that means that I'm still receiving the same payouts that I was when I first started running my masternode. In truth, however, I'm still averaging close to 30 coins per day, meaning I am making more than I was when I started.

(DISCLAIMER: the math above is NOT EXACT AT ALL! It was using rough numbers from my memory. Please excuse any mistakes, and correct me if I'm wrong.)
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: