Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:19:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]INNOVA - We strive for innovation and adoption! | Hybrid Tribus coin  (Read 154377 times)
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

Read through my various post back in January where I describe some aspects of the illegal scam.  I was literally watching the scammers pull money out of peoples hands and telling people about it here. No one cared. The price was going up. The only response was FUD.

Illegal?!? Is bitcoin illegal? Maybe is ethereum illegal too? What the fuck are you smoking?!?

jmorignot

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Another pool to add to the listing.
(Brand new pool for brand new coins)

US Based / Hosted on AWS (reliable & scalable) / Low fees (0.2%)

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:4233 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>.<RIGNAME> -p c=INN

Happy Mining!
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:00:24 AM

Read through my various post back in January where I describe some aspects of the illegal scam.  I was literally watching the scammers pull money out of peoples hands and telling people about it here. No one cared. The price was going up. The only response was FUD.

Illegal?!? Is bitcoin illegal? Maybe is ethereum illegal too? What the fuck are you smoking?!?

Compared to bitcoin and ethereum with millions of people support and listed in exchanges all over the world this coin is small fish with no track record.  You are trying to compare it to innova coin is pretty laughable.

I can't even get my innova coins to withdraw out of craptopia.   Huh
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

Can I stake without using a desktop gui?

Because I have some dedicated root servers out there, but don't want to install desktop environments on them.
marvel213

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Because I have some dedicated root servers out there, but don't want to install desktop environments on them.

Only masternode at this time.  Supposedly this coin will go stake only sometime this year.
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

were is best pool all speed?

try there  https://www.altminer.net

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
coinsplease

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

Did you even bother to read my post? From memory I feel like have explained why its illegal at least 3 or 4 times and every time pretty much the same clueless response. You are just creating noise with no information. Clueless and lazy.
Nathouns

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

Hello everyone, we understand that you are fearful of the project. but I can assure you that the innova team is working daily on the evolution of the project. Moreover, we will soon release the mobile wallet (early March).

I invite you to follow us on telegram or Twitter because it is true that we pay less attention to the group bitcointalk.

All the best

INNOVA TEAM #nathouns
leoinker

Activity: 107
Merit: 24

Here to help however I can.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

I came here to read more about INN. I had not heard of it before, but saw it's price dropping quickly, and thought I would do some research and see if it's worth investing in.
Yes, I bought some! I didn't have a lot to invest, but I bought a little. And have buy orders for more if price falls further, as it looks like it is undervalued. Take that into consideration however you please.

There are some accusations in this thread, so I did some research. I couldn't find anything illegal with copy-write claims or otherwise. I do think this is a clear case of FUD. - Spreading Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. (I spelled it out, since coinsplease clearly still does not understand what FUD means! SMH!)

coinsplease has newbie account with 21 posts, 17 of which are to defame this project.   (Yes, I am newbie account as well, although I've been lurking since before I created my account 4 yrs ago)

Look at his other 4 posts. He is clearly completely new to crypto, and doesn't even understand the basics of the original one, BITCOIN.
"... I have heard that bitcoins transaction fees are very high. Who pays the transaction fee and how much is it going to be? Would it be smart for use a different wallet with lower transaction fees?"

Additionally, he talks about how developers do this or that on github, and apparently recognizes "copy+pasted" code, like he is an expert on crypto development. Yet he doesn't know who pays bitcoin transaction fees, thinks his wallet charges him, and has only "heard" fees are high...

I think it's actually quite likely that he has a mental disorder.
I do want to thank you, coinsplease, for encouraging my curiosity in this project. The more I read, the more I liked. And now I want INN on it!  Smiley

twitter: @leoinker | Find this post helpful? Merit it! Then donate some XEM: NDKYQJKJ5N5WTNNM5CXDJ3FNAACULZMN7DVARZH6 Smiley
marvel213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

I came here to read more about INN. I had not heard of it before, but saw it's price dropping quickly, and thought I would do some research and see if it's worth investing in.
Yes, I bought some! I didn't have a lot to invest, but I bought a little. And have buy orders for more if price falls further, as it looks like it is undervalued. Take that into consideration however you please.

There are some accusations in this thread, so I did some research. I couldn't find anything illegal with copy-write claims or otherwise. I do think this is a clear case of FUD. - Spreading Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. (I spelled it out, since coinsplease clearly still does not understand what FUD means! SMH!)

coinsplease has newbie account with 21 posts, 17 of which are to defame this project.   (Yes, I am newbie account as well, although I've been lurking since before I created my account 4 yrs ago)

Look at his other 4 posts. He is clearly completely new to crypto, and doesn't even understand the basics of the original one, BITCOIN.
"... I have heard that bitcoins transaction fees are very high. Who pays the transaction fee and how much is it going to be? Would it be smart for use a different wallet with lower transaction fees?"

Additionally, he talks about how developers do this or that on github, and apparently recognizes "copy+pasted" code, like he is an expert on crypto development. Yet he doesn't know who pays bitcoin transaction fees, thinks his wallet charges him, and has only "heard" fees are high...

I do want to thank you, coinsplease, for encouraging my curiosity in this project. The more I read, the more I liked. And now I want INN on it!  Smiley

You are a noob as well.  Devs really need to start up something instead of hiding and passing out free coins in facebook and twitter.
leoinker

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

I'm not new and have not received any free coins.
I am a crypto investor that hadn't heard of INN until a few days ago. Today I bought a tiny bit. I have less than .0001% of my portfolio in INN.

I am not promoting INN, but merely pointing out flaws in the accusations made against a small fish in a pool of sharks. You can't expect every mom and pop shop to become the next Walmart overnight. There's plenty of scam coins out there that need light shed on them.

twitter: @leoinker | Find this post helpful? Merit it! Then donate some XEM: NDKYQJKJ5N5WTNNM5CXDJ3FNAACULZMN7DVARZH6 Smiley
marvel213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

Well there's plenty of flaws with innova.  Communication might be one of them with no actions to show for it.  More exchanges.  Most of the innova coin holders are out in the dark.  People have bought millions of dollars in coins.  You've got to wonder where this is heading. 
leoinker

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Well there's plenty of flaws with innova.  Communication might be one of them with no actions to show for it.  More exchanges.  Most of the innova coin holders are out in the dark.  People have bought millions of dollars in coins.  You've got to wonder where this is heading. 

Yep that is fair. Lots of work to be done. Some innovation in the bounties and PR would be an improvement for sure. Communication seems to be a common issue with crypto. Some more than others. I'll assume INNOVA more than others. Their twitter is actually more active than some other more-popular cryptos, tho.
But, those making accusations without merit will not help anyone who's invested heavily. Calling something illegal without substantial proof is a bit extreme. Especially for someone so new to crypto.

I took some deep losses with XEM recently. I feel left in the dark about quite a few things, but I'm not spamming their forums with FUD.

maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

Only masternode at this time.  Supposedly this coin will go stake only sometime this year.
Is there an official announcement regarding staking coin change? Or is that only your speculation?
coinsplease

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:27:42 PM by coinsplease

Thank you for reading some of my post. Now reread them and use your mind to try to understand the question I was asking. Wallet was referring to the currency I was selecting for payout on a mining pool which effects the transaction cost when using that currency. And, yes I now understand exactly where fees come from and most all aspects of current cryptocurrency technology so don't waste your keyboard.  Long term high fees are not going to work, burning electricity is not going to work, fraudulent copyrights and scams are not going to work. Something will work. That's what I am going to figure out.

Now that you have practiced some reading comprehension, why not comment on the RELEVANT post? Do everyone a favor and post all my bullet points here and comment on each one. I thought I had shown the clear copywriter violation, but I am the software industry realize it might not be as obvious to others. If somebody has read all my post and wants me to explain more aspects of it then I will. Or if you have a different take, or I made a mistake, then lets hear it. Just don't waste peoples time with my "mental disorder".

Thanks for explaining what FUD means. FUD sounds likely exactly what I need to be a successful investor. Separately I also enjoy my Vegas trips. I know exactly what my odds are with no fear, uncertainly or doubt.

leoinker, I am glad you are in on INN!. All the bubble money needs to be flushed out.

Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

Jesus Christ. I'm not even going to dignify most of this bullshit with a response. It's like all these noobs have never heard of Open source software or a fork before. Guess what?
Litecoin is a clone. Literally they only changed the hashing algo. Does that make it a scam?
I remember when that happened. I also remember when tons of people were screaming  about how Dash was a scam because of this new fangaled "masternode" thing.

People dont like change and I further encourage you all to dump your Innova so I can buy it.
If you want to scream about scams you are welcome to go back to the newbie corner so someone else can deal with your FUD

Edit: a anon team doesn't mean there is a scam or shady shit afoot. That used to be standard. The whole cryptospace is spoiled rotten as it used to be that everyone was anon and the really public figures were the ones trying to take your cash. It's funny in retrospect that this is an argument at all

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

I am just holding this coin. Dev is active on this thread and coin does not have major issues. So holding long term on this.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
leoinker

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

@coinsplease, you appear to be giving investment advice, when you are clearly unqualified to do so. That is something that can actually be argued as illegal.
My comments are quite relevant, given the subject matter. It's as if you stumbled out of a lobotomy clinic and found yourself on this forum!
I purposely don't quote you when replying, because it's gross to have to see your comments twice.

coinsplease

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:15:05 AM by coinsplease

Jesus Christ. I'm not even going to dignify most of this bullshit with a response. It's like all these noobs have never heard of Open source software or a fork before. Guess what?
Litecoin is a clone. Literally they only changed the hashing algo. Does that make it a scam?
I remember when that happened. I also remember when tons of people were screaming  about how Dash was a scam because of this new fangaled "masternode" thing.

People dont like change and I further encourage you all to dump your Innova so I can buy it.
If you want to scream about scams you are welcome to go back to the newbie corner so someone else can deal with your FUD

Edit: a anon team doesn't mean there is a scam or shady shit afoot. That used to be standard. The whole cryptospace is spoiled rotten as it used to be that everyone was anon and the really public figures were the ones trying to take your cash. It's funny in retrospect that this is an argument at all

I guess you are asking me. To my knowledge those are not scams. I have never mentioned any other coins, but perhaps do yourself a favor and look at the ~15,000 source commits on each of those two projects so you have some idea of what a software project looks like. Compare that to approximately zero source changes on this one.

Can someone, anyone, read my post where I highlight and point exactly to one of the copyright violations. Then please explain to the forum: Why the only change made to the code was to fraudulently change the copywriter to imply they created the technology? Then market it and sell it as something new. It what world is that not a scam? Maybe someone else can enlighten the forum on what a copyright is? Why put it there? What are the legal implications? I could, but its too much FUD for you guys.
leoinker

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

@coinsplease

Old, well establish projects like LTC and DASH with large development teams are obviously going to have a lot of source commits.
A newborn project with small dev team will not have many source changes, especially when they are busy working on a wallet.

Again, you are posing as some sort of crypto coding lawyer genius, but have obviously never been involved with any projects, nor understand the MIT license.

They clearly show the copyright information, giving credit to the bitcoin code parts used, as well as their own code.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2009-2016 The Bitcoin Core developers
Copyright (c) 2014-2017 The Innova Core developers

Meh... I didn't want to get caught up in defending a project I'm not even associated with, but you have serious issues, dude. I could probably find you on car forums telling mechanics how to fix a cars and giving medical advice to doctors.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: