Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]INNOVA - We strive for innovation and adoption! | Hybrid Tribus coin  (Read 154377 times)
coinsplease

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:57 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 12:00:53 AM by coinsplease

@coinsplease

Old, well establish projects like LTC and DASH with large development teams are obviously going to have a lot of source commits.
A newborn project with small dev team will not have many source changes, especially when they are busy working on a wallet.

Again, you are posing as some sort of crypto coding lawyer genius, but have obviously never been involved with any projects, nor understand the MIT license.

They clearly show the copyright information, giving credit to the bitcoin code parts used, as well as their own code.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2009-2016 The Bitcoin Core developers
Copyright (c) 2014-2017 The Innova Core developers

Meh... I didn't want to get caught up in defending a project I'm not even associated with, but you have serious issues, dude. I could probably find you on car forums telling mechanics how to fix a cars and giving medical advice to doctors.

I have used and written opensource software for 20 years but who cares. Just look the facts and explain why I am wrong.

Don't be lazy and/or misleading. Read my post so I don't have to repeat....Again, here you go doctor as one example.

https://github.com/innovacoin/innova/blob/master/src/activemasternode.cpp
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/activemasternode.cpp
leoinker

Activity: 107
Merit: 24

Here to help however I can.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

So apparently INNOVA credits sources in many places, while in others it is missing. I don't think this is something worth devoting so much time and FUD to. It's not like Innova devs would have done this intentionally. Anyone who's anyone in crypto design knows about Dash masternode system. It would be impossible to try to pass off their code as a new creation.

Why not just message the devs or something? All that needs changed in the masternode file you shared, is the addition of this line above their own copy write notice.
// Copyright (c) 2014-2017 The Dash Core developers

INNOVA is based on Dash. However, with INNOVA, you get the good parts of Dash, without the excessive premine and centralization of mining power, Putting coin control back into the hands of ordinary people with a computer. Do you even know what an ASIC is?

INNOVA is far superior, but go ahead and FUD away! Cheaper coins for me! Cheesy

twitter: @leoinker | Find this post helpful? Merit it! Then donate some XEM: NDKYQJKJ5N5WTNNM5CXDJ3FNAACULZMN7DVARZH6 Smiley
coinsplease

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:18:29 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 02:30:12 AM by coinsplease

So apparently INNOVA credits sources in many places, while in others it is missing. I don't think this is something worth devoting so much time and FUD to. It's not like Innova devs would have done this intentionally. Anyone who's anyone in crypto design knows about Dash masternode system. It would be impossible to try to pass off their code as a new creation.

Why not just message the devs or something? All that needs changed in the masternode file you shared, is the addition of this line above their own copy write notice.
// Copyright (c) 2014-2017 The Dash Core developers

INNOVA is based on Dash. However, with INNOVA, you get the good parts of Dash, without the excessive premine and centralization of mining power, Putting coin control back into the hands of ordinary people with a computer. Do you even know what an ASIC is?

INNOVA is far superior, but go ahead and FUD away! Cheaper coins for me! Cheesy

Yes, I know what ASIC is and it has nothing what so ever to do with the conversation. I am not discussing what is good technology and bad technology. I am discussing what is legit vs fraudulent.

It took work to fraudulently put that copyright in there and not change anything else. I just pointed out one example but its all over the place from multiple different copyright holders. I could post some more FUD examples if you like.  So yes they did it intentionally. And apparently in this environment they can get away with it. They have you claiming there is some new creation here. When they remove the fraudulent copyrights whats left? And show me a successful opensource project without daily commits from day one. I think you'll find more per/dev activity early in the project. There is no reason to work on it in secret.

But you are right about one thing. All they had to do to shut me up months ago was fix the issues and explain. Why not do that? I know they read this forum. Maybe because they would have to be honest and say, well we just copied stuff from other people and don't have any IP of our own. I don't know why we called it innovative.
leoinker

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:25:14 AM

There are other changes, if you'd have compared the files, you would see. Yet you call me lazy. And that is just one file out of many. I'm not going to compare each file to count all the changes, but feel free.

As far as the copyright notice "taking work" to replace. It's likely they ran Find & Replace. Since you're such a good coder, you should know what that is. Find and replace "Dash" with "Innova". The downside is it replaces that word everywhere, including the Copyright notice. Look at hundreds of other coins, and you'll find the same exact thing.

ASIC resistance has everything to do with the subject matter. Dash had like 30% premine, and it's hash power is controlled by big money, yet you're here whining and calling this a scam when the biggest point of Innova is to remove the centralized profit, and give it to the community.
Nobody is trying to pitch Innova as a completely new ground-up build. Nobody is trying to sell the software. Yet you holler fraud.

TONS of crypto is worked on in secret. Including some big ones.
Some successful projects without daily commits: Cloak, Bulwark, Obsidian, Electrum Wallet, tons more small coins / crypto related stuff.

More activity is good, yes, but that's still no reason to make the accusations you do. You are like everyone's annoying aunt. Mrs. Nitpick 

twitter: @leoinker | Find this post helpful? Merit it! Then donate some XEM: NDKYQJKJ5N5WTNNM5CXDJ3FNAACULZMN7DVARZH6 Smiley
coinsplease

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:32:01 AM by coinsplease

There are other changes, if you'd have compared the files, you would see. Yet you call me lazy. And that is just one file out of many. I'm not going to compare each file to count all the changes, but feel free.

As far as the copyright notice "taking work" to replace. It's likely they ran Find & Replace. Since you're such a good coder, you should know what that is. Find and replace "Dash" with "Innova". The downside is it replaces that word everywhere, including the Copyright notice. Look at hundreds of other coins, and you'll find the same exact thing.

ASIC resistance has everything to do with the subject matter. Dash had like 30% premine, and it's hash power is controlled by big money, yet you're here whining and calling this a scam when the biggest point of Innova is to remove the centralized profit, and give it to the community.
Nobody is trying to pitch Innova as a completely new ground-up build. Nobody is trying to sell the software. Yet you holler fraud.

TONS of crypto is worked on in secret. Including some big ones.
Some successful projects without daily commits: Cloak, Bulwark, Obsidian, Electrum Wallet, tons more small coins / crypto related stuff.

More activity is good, yes, but that's still no reason to make the accusations you do. You are like everyone's annoying aunt. Mrs. Nitpick  

You do not find and replace copyrights. That is the point. That is illegal. And it is in multiple places from multiple different copyright holders. Not just a simple find and replace. I can show you many more but its too much FUD for you. Look for yourself. With the copyrights all replaced it might be hard for you to find who did what. If you get stuck think you found something original I can help. Post here.

I will just take one random example from you: Bulwark : started at the same time. 77 commits. At first glance I don't see copyright issues. https://github.com/bulwark-crypto/Bulwark/blob/master/src/activemasternode.h . Electrum wallet 9k commits.  I am not vouching for them. I don't know anything about them. And irrelevant. Sure I bet there is another scam somewhere else. If you know about one I recommend pointing it out to the people being scammed. Somebody mentioned before that there are other similar projects. Maybe the same team or class project. If it was a class project they would be expelled. That is unless it was trump university, then they would get an A+ for successful fraud.

leoinker

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

It just takes a simple script (many readily available online) to replace a list of words with whatever you like to a batch of files. Fixing anything replaced that shouldn't have been, like a name on a copyright, would be done later.
Regardless of how the credits were removed, even if thru ignorance, I give the devs the benefit of doubt they're not trying to pass off copied code as their own. There would be no benefit since their not selling it. It has no effect on the coin or what it can do.

There are other Dash clones, but most or all have problems. Too much premine, still using X11, no mobile wallet, etc. Mobile wallets are very important nowdays, as so many primarily use mobile. It is good that the dev team is working on a mobile wallet rather than fixing things that aren't broke.

Anyway, this is all getting redundant. The only reason I respond is I know this will sit here forever and others will come and see all your FUD and probably move on to another project instead of investigating this one, like I did. Hopefully I provided a little better insight.

coinsplease is a crypto-noob

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

I am just holding this coin. Dev is active on this thread and coin does not have major issues. So holding long term on this.

Totally agree with you ...

Stable as fuck like a clock ...

Dev is present and share update time to time.

Low supply, slow halving ...  

This coin will climb up at my point of view, future will tell.

Holder here to.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
coinsplease

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 05:29:36 PM by coinsplease

There would be no benefit since their not selling it

They sold millions of dollars worth fool. So yes a weekend of fraud was worth it. And likely have, or will spend another weekend of fraud on a different project.

Another made up word in your culture of ignorance. There are a lot or real world words here you should try to understand if you don't want to be on the losing side of every real world exchange. The real world, the one where dollars are important too.

You seem to think that if we are all happy, treat each other nice, copy stuff around, silence FUD, and exchange coins with each other we are all going to be rich. Where would those dollars come from to make all of us rich? Real world word to study: Ponzi scheme. You are either ignorant or in on it.

No person or company in the real world with a lawyer would go near this technology. It questionable right now who even owns all the coins in existence. They were produced via copyright violation. I am pretty sure the rightful copyright owner has a claim on them since they are a derived work. They wouldn't care right now because they are worth zero dollars.

If you want me to stop responding stop trying to insult me with ignorance.

marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

There would be no benefit since their not selling it

They sold millions of dollars worth fool.

Another made up word in your culture of ignorance. There are a lot or real world words here you should try to understand if you don't want to be on the losing side of every real world exchange. The real world, the one where dollars are important too.

You seem to think that if we are all happy, treat each other nice, copy stuff around, silence FUD, and exchange coins with each other we are all going to be rich. Where would those dollars come from to make all of us rich? Real world word to study: Ponzi scheme. You are either ignorant or in on it.

If you want me to stop responding stop trying to insult me with ignorance.

Innova is definitely lacking with updates and pretty much everything a real developer with a goal needs to do.  people are ignorant or getting paid to become sock puppets.  Welcome to the real world.

I think many developers are here for a quick buck.  There's nothing innovative about Innova.  Just a copy of Dash but you can profit from it or lose it.

Innova supporters usually compare it to bitcoin or whatever but I think it's laughable.  Innova is a clone and bitcoin is original with nearly 10 year track record.  It really depend on the people.  Even if innova was a scam it doesn't matter long as people supported it.
thinktankideaists

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

I haven't gotten mined coins from my masternode in 3 and a half days... Anyone else having this issue??  Are masternodes still giving rewards a little over 2 days?
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

I haven't gotten mined coins from my masternode in 3 and a half days... Anyone else having this issue??  Are masternodes still giving rewards a little over 2 days?

Yeah that totally normal.

My MN give me reward every 2 days and more.

You will hit a reward soon for sure.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hoangkieu

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Basic figures for INNOVA masternodes ROI and network, price statistics. Please visit the following website to check
https://masternodes.pro/stats/inn
https://masternodes.online/currencies/INN/
http://mnrank.com/

filo1504

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

stop fud please, dev are not dead, as they said on telegram group they push this today on github

https://github.com/innovacointeam/wallet-iphone

first ios mobile wallet and then android mobile wallet.

its an hard time for every masternode coin.

candymimi007

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

stop fud please, dev are not dead, as they said on telegram group they push this today on github

https://github.com/innovacointeam/wallet-iphone

first ios mobile wallet and then android mobile wallet.

its an hard time for every masternode coin.

That's cool! I noticed the MN amounts doesn't declined. Now is 1,509. That means 71.13% coins are locked. If the market turn to increase, very little volume will push the inn price up. So be patient,  the winter will end if you hold.  Smiley

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
SmashPool

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

We are happy to announce that we just added Innova (INN) to the http://www.smashpool.com mining pool.

Low 0.5% Fee - Dedicated Server - 24/7 Support - Neoscrypt Innova (INN) Mining Pool

http://www.smashpool.com

URL: stratum+tcp://smashpool.com:4233
Password: c=INN

SmashPool.com is a Reliable Innova Mining Pool

stratum+tcp://smashpool.com:4233 -p c=INN

phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

How’s the mobile wallet coming? Been a big fan for a while 🙏🏼
nazarpechka

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

>>>>>>>>>>LuckyPool<<<<<<<<<<
Get the profit you deserve!

Check out new awesome mining pool for Innova and GoByte.

Our features:

- low fee 1% (pools with <1% fee can't pay for server, so they have to steal)
- fast dedicated server in Germany
- 99% uptime
- WTM earnings (±10%)
- payout every 2 hours
- nice community in Telegram Cheesy
- NEW: Telegram Bot to check balances and workers without viewing site

How to mine?

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://mine.luckypool.xyz:4233 -u WALLET [-p c=INN/GBX,] | FOR INNOVA/GOBYTE

Thanks for attention Smiley
gscotch

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

How’s the mobile wallet coming? Been a big fan for a while 🙏🏼

I have foun info:

The mobile wallet expected to be released until 20th March

join discord https://discord.gg/x4Ppxjb you get faster answers.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Does anyone of you meet the MN problem? I often go into the watchdog expired... What is the idea? It had been very charismatic before yesterday. Any updates?
crazypool

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:14:56 AM

hey guys Innova coin is now on crazypool https://crazypool.ca
 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://crazypool.ca:16233 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=PLSR,d=128

join our discord for free coins https://discord.gg/w97JMmB FREE COINS will be giving out to our first 50 miners  first 10 miners get the most and decresing until 50 thanks(edited)
@everyone  Once your connected to our pool  post  your mining address to the "first-50-miners" section to be verified to receive your free bonus coins thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: