Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:29:13 AM

I like VR, I think that this is the future! But what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, create content on their own, and also find themselves anywhere in the world. All this when using the possibilities of virtual reality. In my opinion a very promising project
but what is the fundamentally new offering of this company?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant cost, using M1
What is M1?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:56 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Yes, I also did not find this information
Unused tokens will be re-exhibited for sale in the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. Did you find this in white paper? Read carefully my friends)
I do not think that there will be many tokens before the second stage of sales, I hope everything will be sold at the first stage!
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, ICO will be held in two stages. There are reasons for this, but based on the fact that in a year they will be able to present a much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than the month of January 23 - February 28
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:47 AM

I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Well, VR is just beginning. Of course, the costs are still high, but in this case you have enough computer or smartphone. Over time, VR devices will become available!
Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?
That's right, they already presented a demo version: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
While there is no need to purchase expensive devices!

Yes, and so far there is not a lot of good games for VR, I do not think that people will use these devices. It will take some time for it to become popular!
Unfortunately, when it comes to VR, many imagine this as a gaming segment. There are many other interesting and useful uses. Mark.space shows that it can be used in other layers. And it will be great
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

Wow, and the project is really very promising! Is there a Bounty program?
No, I unfortunately could not find any information on this matter
Bounty program is! She's got ideas now and ends on December 28th, so hurry up!
How many tokens are allocated for this?
0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:44:58 AM

I like VR, I think that this is the future! But what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, create content on their own, and also find themselves anywhere in the world. All this when using the possibilities of virtual reality. In my opinion a very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant cost, using M1
What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Unused tokens will be re-exhibited for sale in the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. Did you find this in white paper? Read carefully my friends)
I do not think that there will be many tokens before the second stage of sales, I hope everything will be sold at the first stage!
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, ICO will be held in two stages. There are reasons for this, but based on the fact that in a year they will be able to present a much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than the month of January 23 - February 28
I do not think that holding the second stage of the ICO through such a long period is a good idea. How to control price fluctuations, tokens can grow as much and fall heavily in value? Will they be sold at current market value?
zero9119

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:51:07 AM

I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Well, VR is just beginning. Of course, the costs are still high, but in this case you have enough computer or smartphone. Over time, VR devices will become available!
Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?
That's right, they already presented a demo version: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
While there is no need to purchase expensive devices!

Yes, and so far there is not a lot of good games for VR, I do not think that people will use these devices. It will take some time for it to become popular!
Unfortunately, when it comes to VR, many imagine this as a gaming segment. There are many other interesting and useful uses. Mark.space shows that it can be used in other layers. And it will be great
Now many companies are working in this direction, it's good that you started the development of this project on time. I hope something really useful will be released!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:54:02 AM

0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
I think you can, but all the detailed information you better read at this address! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312131
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:58:11 AM

What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
The idea is very good, but can they compete with others?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

What do you mean, as an invesor and a bounty campaign participant?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:03:09 AM

I do not think that holding the second stage of the ICO through such a long period is a good idea. How to control price fluctuations, tokens can grow as much and fall heavily in value? Will they be sold at current market value?
And I really like the idea of conducting an ICO procedure in 2 stages. Perhaps tokens will not be sold in full at the first stage. At the second stage of the ICO, the team will have more motivation to present a better and more technologically advanced product.
And for investors, there is a possibility to regulate risks a little, perhaps only investing part in the first stage, and then see how the whole platform develops.
And investors can secure themselves by investing in the first stage only part of their planned funds, and see how the platform develops. The danger of course is that the price of the token can grow significantly.
zero9119

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:06:46 AM

What is M1?
It is impossible to foresee, but I can say for sure that the project will be very much in demand!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:11:46 AM

What is M1?
It is impossible to foresee, but I can say for sure that the project will be very much in demand!
Im pretty sure they can compete with others.
But no one knows who will win.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:19:03 AM

Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:43:17 AM

Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

What about for interaction ? We need a controller
bankbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:00:32 AM

VR cardboard is the cheapest solution
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:07:45 AM

If mark.space is delivering I assume a lot of big companies would join here and would make advertisment in VR, let you interact with their brands there, which would open a complete new marketing way. The token could really go up in value then.

They already make some agreement with some big names like Jaguar.

After the release, i believe tons of big brands want to be there.

Yes, according to their whitepaper they already have cooperations with "Jaguar Land Rover, GAS Jeans, Desigual, Trussardi, Baldinini, Patricia Pepe, Liu-Jo, Dstrezzed, Satorisan and others."

This is already an impressive list, just imagine how many more cooperations could come when the platform is fully working and has gained a big audience.

Yes, that are some great brands but I think if this is going well more common brands will join too and make advertisment through VR and especially then Mark.Space. This would be great Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:18:06 AM

That is true, but a smartphone has its limitations, so as a cheaper solution is fine, but one needs a true VR set, to really have the best social and market experience, so its a good idea to start with the major hardware out there, then once we have everything functioning properly, at least in a very basic way, then we could create a smartphone version, for Android an IOS.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:24:02 AM

If mark.space is delivering I assume a lot of big companies would join here and would make advertisment in VR, let you interact with their brands there, which would open a complete new marketing way. The token could really go up in value then.

They already make some agreement with some big names like Jaguar.

After the release, i believe tons of big brands want to be there.
Yes, it's definitely cool, when you can sit at home at the computer, browse the car and all the models produced by the corporation, in the usual salon there is simply no place for all models.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:27:40 AM

Cheapest is not mean it is best.

I would want the highest reality feeling and best resolution. So don't sure the cheapest option will give that to me.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: