Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?
So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
I even hope btc dominance will drop below 50% and stay at there.
Altcoins really cant follow BTC bullrun right now, only a fews.
It hit below 50% around "the flippening"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
Almost 2 millions dollars are more than just enough for developing mark space platform  Wink
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.

I think there will be a second round on 2019. But the one thing i'm wondering about how it is going to be like. They announced it there will be but they didn't tell how.
Higher prices for sure. I think it may be due to the fact by then VR is going to be mainstream, or in a state where is more available to ordinary people.
I agree VR technology is going to grow and prices become lower that is going to make project like this one raise their value.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?
So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
Almost 2 millions dollars are more than just enough for developing mark space platform  Wink
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.

I think there will be a second round on 2019. But the one thing i'm wondering about how it is going to be like. They announced it there will be but they didn't tell how.
Higher prices for sure. I think it may be due to the fact by then VR is going to be mainstream, or in a state where is more available to ordinary people.
I agree VR technology is going to grow and prices become lower that is going to make project like this one raise their value.
Just read that the price of a headset dropped to 350 dollar. You are right, when the prices drop, market adoption will follow too
miraclebets

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
So i think thats why altcoin cant easily follow bitcoin bullrun.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

Just read that the price of a headset dropped to 350 dollar. You are right, when the prices drop, market adoption will follow too
I am sure a lot of people will get VR glasses as a Christmas gift these days. This spread of VR gear to more people will definitely help VR project like Mark.Space.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Media coverage is mostly about bitcoin but sometimes there is some news about etherium and ICOs too. I think we will see more of this in the future.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

I am sure a lot of people will get VR glasses as a Christmas gift these days. This spread of VR gear to more people will definitely help VR project like Mark.Space.

Ok, Thank alot for your help) Its cool!
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Looks like devs work on project seriously, good luck then.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

Media coverage is mostly about bitcoin but sometimes there is some news about etherium and ICOs too. I think we will see more of this in the future.

Ok, no problem, be careful
Neymar10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

No problem, have a good day!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

that's a true. i think this is best opportunity for investor to invest on this project. i am also investor and i always care about good projects.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

There are many projects going on targeting VR and i think mark.Monitor could be get advantage if partner with project like CAPP who is working towards applications.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

Hello! Do you have your project on Twitter? Can I find you there?   Smiley
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Yes! Of course! We are not only on Twitter! But on Facebook and the Telegram. Are you interested in something else?
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Yes! Of course! We are not only on Twitter! But on Facebook and the Telegram. Are you interested in something else?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?
lider1971

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It's very good! What is your main idea?
lider1971

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
Thank you for the detailed answers! Everything became clear to me!
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: