Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5425 times)
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:59:20 AM

Because this technology can definitely grow rapidly and in the future will grow the bigger. The concept of blockchains power i so huge and revilutionary an it will come to reveal libes for a long years.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
Bitcoin popularity continue to grow day on day with more and more people are getting involved in bitcoin tradimg plus  more companies interested to use bitcoin as an alternative currency in the internet the demand and supply may push bitcoin price higher and continue to expand even bigger. as long as there are people and companies who want to use bitcoin it would never end.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

I think bitcoin will never end, as long as there were many investors that will invest in bitcoin and there are still a lot of supply it will not end. If you are going go take a look at the situation of it right now. Many people are already buying and mining which led to the sudden increase of its value. This will surely help in making bitcoin's firmness and influence improve as time passes by.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

The recent scenario make me to think twice about the statement previously i was hardcore bitcoin supporter now also . But the market is highly manipulative even for the small news market is dumping very bad . Its not at all healthy move . Massive pump and Dump.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

Keep using and trading bitcoin, keep contributing to the community. At the end of the day the demand of bitcoin is all down to how much interest it is attracting. So the more people involve the better.

Yes, you are right. persistence of bitcoin is determined by the market, the more demand for bitcoin can make bitcoin increase in value and can last longer.

shawn995

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

Bitcoin prominence keep on growing day on day with an ever increasing number of individuals are getting engaged with bitcoin exchanging in addition to more organizations intrigued to utilize bitcoin as an elective money in the web the request and supply may push bitcoin cost higher and keep on expanding significantly greater. for whatever length of time that there are individuals and organizations who need to utilize bitcoin it could never end.
Litzy Halminton

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

Bank alway hate bitcoin and bitcoin is their competitor, why should we care about bank?Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mr.John19

Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Bank alway hate bitcoin and bitcoin is their competitor, why should we care about bank?Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin

If the demand for the bitcoin or other coins is continuous, we don’t have a problem with it. As long the holder and the investor of the bitcoin or altcoin don’t use them on the illegal activities like money laundering and corruption. I sure that bitcoin will never end with the government because the reason of some government they ban the bitcoin because of the criminal activities and the problem to how they add income tax with it.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

bitcoin is a new breakthrough in the world of transactions. with bitcoin can facilitate transactions. so I think bitcoin is the answer from the current bustle of society. during there is btc transactions i dont think it will die

BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

bitcoin is a new breakthrough in the world of transactions. with bitcoin can facilitate transactions. so I think bitcoin is the answer from the current bustle of society. during there is btc transactions i dont think it will die
But bitcoin can give them an answer that investors invest their a lot of money in bitcoin and they are waiting for their profit because they know their money will never lose and that's why many of people gets huge profit and now they live in easy life, so many of people want to invest in bitcoin for secure future and they know bitcoin will never end rather it will more popular and rise.
BHX91

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

Bitcoin has never "died", is a common question many people want to participate in using this money. Experts said the possibility of the Bitcoin currency disappearing is unlikely. According to forecasts, copper Bicoin not only "dead" but also developed more and more popular on the market.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

Even if it will end .. That will not be in the near future  Roll Eyes

I think no one knows when will bitcoin end, and don't think that this will happen but rather think and hope that bitcoin will stay for so long so that all of us can continue to get benefit from bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Everything begins and ends somewhere so does Bitcoin. But Bitcoin will survive as long as there will be users who will support it and as long it will be accepted and implemented in society.
Having mind that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and that it already has the place in new and modern finances we don't have to worry that it will end.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

In general, there is no guarantee. Everything can get drowned in any day. Therefore, I live one day and so far I hope for the best.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

Continue to use and continue to contribute to the community. But if I think Bitcoin will never end, because bitcoin technology that can grow and will grow larger in the future.
ChungCrews

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

BTC will die soon because price too low and miner will stop Cheesy
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
It’s been years and the bitcoin is still standing despite of its challenges that are facing until now. To be honest, I also have questions in my mind that bothered me and it’s the current value of bitcoin. What if it burst? Do you think it will last? I don’t want to pretend here but it’s really in my mind and the thing that gives me positive thoughts is the opinion of experts and financial analysts about the movement of bitcoin in the market. I’ve been reading a lot of articles and watching videos that will give me good vibes about cryptocurrencies and through those things all the negative thoughts are fading little by little.
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead.
To tell you honestly I believe that there's nothing sure in this world even bitcoin is not an exemption for me. Everything has its own ending but all that we can do is just keep on trusting it until the end of time. We don't know how long bitcoin will lasts but we must always keep on being attached with it to be assured that it will always be there. As long as bitcoin has supporters it will always be there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: