Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:22:43 PM by ICO-Buster

You can google my username and find my account on Youtube. I'm a real person. I'm also friends with people who put money into this questionable ICO. Delayed two months now. And butt buddy? I better be pitching, if not my girlfriend isn't going to be happy, haha.

If only it was 2 months... First time I heard of this was July-August I believe. At that time I told my friend to just hold BTC he was buying anyways because that was required in order to invest in this. I think he bought at around $2000. Been hearing about market launch since September. Here we are, almost 4 months and $50,000 of my friend's money later, with absolutely no progress.

FYI on the math and investment cost vs mining. I rented an Antminer S9 on miningrigrentals.com last night for 12 hours and used it on mpos-pools.com pool posted above. In those 12 hours I mined close to 5000 coins and it cost me about $20. That's about $0.004/coin vs my friend paying $0.75/coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Why are u wasting ur time mining smart-guy?
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:21:51 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:36:30 PM by ICO-Buster

You make it sound like renting someone's miner is some time consuming process... Well, it's not. Besides, I'd hardly say that the 5 minutes it took me to do that was wasted. Totally worth it to confirm that those who invested in it were fleeced.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Very strange that you call anyone with the temerity to support DUEC a shill when that is exactly what you are. Unlike you who works for a compeditor, I do not work for or with anyone connected to the project and have not been paid to make comments here. I was just tired of you and your butt buddy spouting BS with an obvious bias. This is kinda the shill calling the kettle black.

Let it be that dude, he is a retard. It's not all that tough to find shameless people like him. And don't worry, soon he will come up jumping with his "ANOTHER" Id. If it's not crystal clear that he is paid to bash DUEC, then sorry I seriously don't know what else needs to prove that.
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

You can google my username and find my account on Youtube. I'm a real person. I'm also friends with people who put money into this questionable ICO. Delayed two months now. And butt buddy? I better be pitching, if not my girlfriend isn't going to be happy, haha.

My last message was made without reading this Smiley Didn't I told you the joker will run up again with another ID!

I said it's not tough to spot shameless people of THIS category, but I was clearly wrong. This caliber of retards are certainly hard to found!
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

LOL. There is a special nominated CATEGORY for such items on the planet called earth. That category is of retards, but he is the headmaster of that section. I don’t think people like him deserve even 1% respect. It’s just sad to see someone randomly pop up and have only one intention to continuously pinch. I mean seriously? I have investment here, so I watch out on day to day basis, but what does this headless person got to do with this thread?
Empiretoken

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

There is not clear concept or idea about your token, no team, no roadmap,
  just an announcement thread. You will really need to do more to convince people
  to invest in your project.

crypto-maker (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

As promised, Duecoin has randomly selected the 10 lottery winners for the first period from January 15 thru 21, 2018. Thank you for your participation and we look forward to this week (and future weeks) as well!

Congratulations to the winners!

Winners are posted on the website, and DUEC will be issued within 48 hours to the winners.

http://www.duecoin.io/lottery/

LOTTERY WINNERS - Jan 15 - 21

30,000 DUEC
Maik DQLHx

20,000 DUEC
Sona 8ni2f

15,000 DUEC
Nathaniel ipWkq

10,000 DUEC
Hermanto Pa6TT

8,000 DUEC
Dennis Hxk9F

5,500 DUEC
Derek kRhJY

4,000 DUEC
Blaine YwiwF

3,000 DUEC
Hunam pu5z4

2,500 DUEC
Yoav DxGcw

2,000 DUEC
Larry CAcai

needit

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

You all need to realize that DUOCOIN is being ran by a large worldwide scam organization running many many crypto scams including coin-banks.com and coincrest.com, both of which are currently under investigation by the FBI and the CFTC. Coin-banks is a 100% confirmed scam that hundreds have lost up to millions in, and they accidentally sent one of the victims an email with the coincrest footer on it and when you compare the sites they were almost identicle formating. So after confronted by this victim coin-banks fessed up that they do run coincrest.com as well. So after that confirmation we (the victims) started posting on rep-digger like sites and crypto forums for anyone who was victimized by coincrest.com to come forward. I was contacted by a man who is claiming they have stolen over 100k from him and were shilling this DUOCOIN to him. After 6 months of investigating it's all but confirmed that these people are former forex scammers from isreal running crypto scams all across eastern europe. I can assure you their days are numbered, LE is hot on their heels. If your thinking of investing in this scam think twice. If your already invested try and get out.
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

You all need to realize that DUOCOIN is being ran by a large worldwide scam organization running many many crypto scams including coin-banks.com and coincrest.com, both of which are currently under investigation by the FBI and the CFTC. Coin-banks is a 100% confirmed scam that hundreds have lost up to millions in, and they accidentally sent one of the victims an email with the coincrest footer on it and when you compare the sites they were almost identicle formating. So after confronted by this victim coin-banks fessed up that they do run coincrest.com as well. So after that confirmation we (the victims) started posting on rep-digger like sites and crypto forums for anyone who was victimized by coincrest.com to come forward. I was contacted by a man who is claiming they have stolen over 100k from him and were shilling this DUOCOIN to him. After 6 months of investigating it's all but confirmed that these people are former forex scammers from isreal running crypto scams all across eastern europe. I can assure you their days are numbered, LE is hot on their heels. If your thinking of investing in this scam think twice. If your already invested try and get out.

LOL. Confirmed by whom? You? Nice..........
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

As promised, Duecoin has randomly selected the 10 lottery winners for the first period from January 15 thru 21, 2018. Thank you for your participation and we look forward to this week (and future weeks) as well!

Winners are posted on the website, and DUEC will be issued within 48 hours to the winners.

30,000 DUEC
Maik DQLHx

20,000 DUEC
Sona 8ni2f

15,000 DUEC
Nathaniel ipWkq

10,000 DUEC
Hermanto Pa6TT

8,000 DUEC
Dennis Hxk9F

5,500 DUEC
Derek kRhJY

4,000 DUEC
Blaine YwiwF

3,000 DUEC
Hunam pu5z4

2,500 DUEC
Yoav DxGcw

2,000 DUEC
Larry CAcai

Sad that I was not able to win! But anyhow, will give another go at it! Congrats to all the winners and hopefully this week, I could be amongst the winning party! Thanks for such a thrilling contest.

Good luck to all the participant for this week.
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

30,000 DUEC
Maik DQLHx

20,000 DUEC
Sona 8ni2f

15,000 DUEC
Nathaniel ipWkq

10,000 DUEC
Hermanto Pa6TT

8,000 DUEC
Dennis Hxk9F

5,500 DUEC
Derek kRhJY

4,000 DUEC
Blaine YwiwF

3,000 DUEC
Hunam pu5z4

2,500 DUEC
Yoav DxGcw

2,000 DUEC
Larry CAcai

Hi thank's dev i got "10,000 DUEC Hermanto Pa6TT"!!
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

My last message was made without reading this Smiley Didn't I told you the joker will run up again with another ID!

I said it's not tough to spot shameless people of THIS category, but I was clearly wrong. This caliber of retards are certainly hard to found!

Man you guys must be nervous about your coin. Your increased hostility must mean it is dropping soon. Really going on the offensive on the forums. I can't blame you. Everyone knows they got scammed, selling coins to investors for $.75/duec when you can mine 5,000 of them for $15. Given your optimism, ICO is going to 250x his initial investment.  Shocked

ICO-Buster and myself, still two different people despite your assumptions, are simply pointing out that your idea is garbage and if the coin actually does launch, it will have the same lifecycle as most "we're bitcoin, but better" coins. Never worth more than a few thousand satoshis, like PiggyCoin or TitCoin. Personally, I hope you to release the coin at $1, your investors are going to dump it so hard.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 10:06:43 PM by ICO-Buster

Man you guys must be nervous about your coin. Your increased hostility must mean it is dropping soon. Really going on the offensive on the forums. I can't blame you. Everyone knows they got scammed, selling coins to investors for $.75/duec when you can mine 5,000 of them for $15. Given your optimism, ICO is going to 250x his initial investment.  Shocked

ICO-Buster and myself, still two different people despite your assumptions, are simply pointing out that your idea is garbage and if the coin actually does launch, it will have the same lifecycle as most "we're bitcoin, but better" coins. Never worth more than a few thousand satoshis, like PiggyCoin or TitCoin. Personally, I hope you to release the coin at $1, your investors are going to dump it so hard.

I like how suddenly all these shills started saying the same thing - we're paid by some competitors to destroy Duecoin, but I have yet to see a single example of such competition.... Or any proof of a connection to one. Or even a single fact to back up any accusations. All things I've bothered to provide. It's as if Duecoin told their paid shills to say it but didn't think any further about it while our dear Pajeet and his co-shills don't have the mental capacity to think beyond the script they were given. They just act like the small-brained parrots they are. This is such a cheap and obvious attempt at damage control attempting to discredit those who use facts by using fake and baseless accusations. Look at the responses by them - no facts, no substance, no relevance, just school playground level insults. Pathetic. Want to see a fact? Here's one:

ANNOUNCEMENT - NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings

Today's date: January 24, 2018. Exchange listings still nowhere to be seen.

Fact: Duecoin team has been lying about exchange listings for 2+ months now.

Rightchoice is the old Duecoin Official that already got caught lying once. If that's not obvious enough, proof is posted in this thread a couple pages back. He's dumb enough to forget to log out of one of his alt accounts when responding... What more to expect from a third world sell out that writes articles for $.20 promoting scams for a living. Not much of a brain required for that. They probably pay their shills in DUEC. You get what you pay for, right? Pay with shit coin - get shit shills.

The problem they don't seem to understand is it doesn't change the fact that the underlying project is still a scam.
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

30,000 DUEC
Maik DQLHx

Thank you Smiley
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

30,000 DUEC
Maik DQLHx

Thank you Smiley

Congrats mate!
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Dude share your proof, I have tried to find any link between them and cannot. The only possible link is that like the brokerage that I am with that recommended DUEC to me, one or both of the two you mentioned may be a referrer. I see one of the things that the anti DUEC shills whine about is no team info. That is true of a large number of Cryptos so does that make them scams? I cannot find a team for Ether or BTC just to mention a couple.

If I didn't know better I would assume that you invested with one or both of the brokerages, lost money and then you started crying "scam" Easy to do when one loses money due to their own stupidity. My dad is a big time investor in a number of fields and he always tells me "Never invest money you cannot afford to lose as investment is ALWAYS a risk." Anyone who believe is a "sure thing" hit me up I have some prime farm land to sell you on 5th Ave in NYC. It's so easy to take pot shots from the cheap seats and as great as the net is, it allows people to hide behind anonymity and say what they choose to regardless of inconvenient things like facts.

Yes in fact DUEC did say they were applying to exchanges back in November, but I can tell you, and you can do the same, that I have made inquiries and I've found out that the exchanges are taking a much longer time to list these days, that's something only the exchanges control surely you guys are smart enough to understand that? I can only think that you are people that see only black and white and do not realize that there is a whole lot of grey in between. My criticism of DUEC is that they could have done a MUCH better job of keeping us informed, that is an error that they seem to have corrected. Personally I would like to know the names of all the exchanges that they've applied to but I do know that a lot of exchanges forbids any announcement until the listing is accepted. I also know from my research that some exchanges charge a big number to list, one of them being HITBtc, so I ask the brain trust, if DUEC has paid HITBtc to list is that something that a scam would do?

ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:31:48 PM by ICO-Buster

Dude share your proof, I have tried to find any link between them and cannot. The only possible link is that like the brokerage that I am with that recommended DUEC to me, one or both of the two you mentioned may be a referrer. I see one of the things that the anti DUEC shills whine about is no team info. That is true of a large number of Cryptos so does that make them scams? I cannot find a team for Ether or BTC just to mention a couple.

If I didn't know better I would assume that you invested with one or both of the brokerages, lost money and then you started crying "scam" Easy to do when one loses money due to their own stupidity. My dad is a big time investor in a number of fields and he always tells me "Never invest money you cannot afford to lose as investment is ALWAYS a risk." Anyone who believe is a "sure thing" hit me up I have some prime farm land to sell you on 5th Ave in NYC. It's so easy to take pot shots from the cheap seats and as great as the net is, it allows people to hide behind anonymity and say what they choose to regardless of inconvenient things like facts.

Yes in fact DUEC did say they were applying to exchanges back in November, but I can tell you, and you can do the same, that I have made inquiries and I've found out that the exchanges are taking a much longer time to list these days, that's something only the exchanges control surely you guys are smart enough to understand that? I can only think that you are people that see only black and white and do not realize that there is a whole lot of grey in between. My criticism of DUEC is that they could have done a MUCH better job of keeping us informed, that is an error that they seem to have corrected. Personally I would like to know the names of all the exchanges that they've applied to but I do know that a lot of exchanges forbids any announcement until the listing is accepted. I also know from my research that some exchanges charge a big number to list, one of them being HITBtc, so I ask the brain trust, if DUEC has paid HITBtc to list is that something that a scam would do?

Not the person you are responding to, but I'll answer your questions as you bring up some things I said as well

Proof or connection was already posted in this thread:

1. Simple Google search pulls this up - https://twitter.com/notsofast/status/905836308622344192
2. Since a single tweet is not enough to establish proof of a connection, feel free to contact Coincrest. It wasn't enough for me, so I did. My friend that invested $50,000 into this garbage did. And the person that advised him to invest into it also did. They confirmed affiliation in all 3 cases.

I cannot find a team for Ether

Once again, a simple Google search will pull up the original developer and the face of the project - Vitalik Buterin and, subsequently, Ethereum Foundation, which has a public list of members that can be found just as easily - https://www.ethereum.org/foundation. Very simple to find if you were actually looking... Not only there is no information about anyone behind Duecoin, their ICANN registration is done through a Panamanian proxy service. Why would anyone go through such lengths if not to hide themselves intentionally?

HITBtc, so I ask the brain trust, if DUEC has paid HITBtc to list is that something that a scam would do?

That's exactly what a scam would do: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378223.0. They offer a pump and dump platform with an easy exit. Go look at HitBTC forum and how many people are on there saying their money is being held by HitBTC without explanation. Feel free to use Google to do research as well, since you seem to say things without doing any beforehand. This exchange is just as much a scam as this project is.  I won't even bother with addressing the other exchange you brought up, as it's $600k in 24h volume doesn't even put it in the top 100 exchanges. Ironic how everything you've contributed is either an assumption or an allegation, yet you accuse everyone using facts here of bullshiting while that's all you've done yourself.

If I didn't know better I would assume that you invested with one or both of the brokerages

Again with the baseless assumptions... Learn to use facts in discussions. If your father has given you investment advice, I'm sure he also said not to trust ANYONE that promises guaranteed returns. That's what those 2 companies do - promise guaranteed returns. Nothing is guaranteed, especially crypto investments. Giving such guarantee is nothing more than a tool used to trap gullible people and is the first sign of a scam. I mean, you say it yourself:

Anyone who believe is a "sure thing"

And then proceed to contradict yourself by defending them...

It's so easy to take pot shots from the cheap seats and as great as the net is, it allows people to hide behind anonymity and say what they choose to regardless of inconvenient things like facts.

Are you really that oblivious to your own comments here? Because taking cheap pot shots and hiding behind anonymity to ignore any response you can't address is all you've done here. I haven't seen you contribute a single fact, yet you're accusing me of bullshit? It is indeed easy to call someone using facts to expose this scam a shill while using nothing more than empty assumptions, baseless allegations and pathetic insults which is all you've contributed so far. Much easier than countering it with facts. I have yet to see you inconvenience yourself with some of those... Just as I have yet to see a single example of alleged competition you say I'm apparently getting paid by or any proof that me and PeasantForHire are the same person as another worthless contributor here said. You spout BS then cowardly ignore being called out on it instead of addressing it. Anything I've said here has been backed with facts. Anything that's been directed at me has been nothing but meritless bullshit and assumptions. That's the difference between a critic using his own brains and a paid shill reading off a script.
3wheelin

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Mining is free if you do it right.  Just need a good processor.   I've got 20197 and it didn't cost me anything. Granted I've been doing it since Oct 13 but all I did was start from their faucet
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 07:27:09 PM by ICO-Buster

Mining is free if you do it right.  Just need a good processor.

Which isn't free, since they don't grow on trees. Neither does electricity to use it, so mining is anything but free. Otherwise I'd be buying islands in the Caribbean daily with all the free bitcoin I could mine, but it'd be worthless if it was free to mine anyways. What did you use to mine and what was your daily payout, if you were actually mining and not just using the faucet as you say you were? Because there's practically no SHA256 coin that can be mined effectively with a processor. Can't even do it profitably with GPUs for the most part as ASICs took over.

Their faucet distributes 0.0001 DUEC every 24 hours IIRC. Even if DUEC was on the exchanges, 0.0001 of it wouldn't have any tangible worth. Considering that I mined about 5000 in 12 hours, that'd be 10,000 in 24 hours approximately, or 100,000,000 times more than the faucet would give in the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: