Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

The process with HITBtc in moving forward, they informed us that there is a 2 step process: 1) Review of the source code and 2) General coin review. The 1st one has been done by them and now we are waiting for an update on the 2nd part and the listing. Rather than speculate, we will make an announcement once me hear back from them. Please note that we are working on a number of listings, but due to NDA's the other exchanges do not allow mention of their names until listing.

We will update the community when there is news to update you with. Thank you.

People are finally starting to catch on. Yet, Duecoin is still silent, choosing to let Pajeets and delusional children defend them with lies and fake accounts instead. 3 weeks passed with no update or even a statement from them. That's not the way one with an actual project would act right before release.

Thanks for the update. Really hope there is good news soon! Eagerly waiting for major breakthrough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

Just saw the results for the 3rd week contest; it’s sad that ONCE AGAIN, I was not amongst the winners. Maybe extended bad luck?

Anyhow, I really hope I could get a shot in last 2 weeks. Congrats to the winners!
JWDuecoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Sorry you didn't win this week, but congrats to all of the winners, here are the most recent results:

January 29 – Feb 4, 2018
30,000 DUEC
Kjetil QY1UV
20,000 DUEC
Ric SQqys
15,000 DUEC
Ramses qQT23
10,000 DUEC
Stephen icKXn
8,000 DUEC
Monika gT7wW
5,500 DUEC
Dennis Hxk9F
4,000 DUEC
James X9tGN
3,000 DUEC
Gohar 8ni2f
2,500 DUEC
Maik QLHxt
2,000 DUEC
Shani xWiGo

Just saw the results for the 3rd week contest; it’s sad that ONCE AGAIN, I was not amongst the winners. Maybe extended bad luck?

Anyhow, I really hope I could get a shot in last 2 weeks. Congrats to the winners!
JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

The following winner your wallet ID is incorrect, please email support@duecoin,io with your correct wallet ID and make sure that you send the email from the address that was tied to your entry:

10,000 DUEC
Stephen icKXn
L-Invest

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

Hello everyone,

I have been following this post silently, almost from the beginning (end of Sept/beginning of Oct 2017) while studying many ICO opportunities, until I finally made up my mind to participate on the pre-sale of Duecoin around November 2017. As most of you can deduct by now, I am a very patient man, specially considering that after all the rubbish some of the, no so bright individuals like ICO Buster and azzalea25 have been posting (trying to bash this coin) I only decided to create myself an account and participate now, for the 1st time.
I have been an investor for most of my adult life (I'm almost in my 40') and I would like to share some insight that I've learn throughout the years:

There are 2 kinds of investors:
The 1st type: Smart, wise people who understand that investing requires patience.
The 2nd type: Immature gamblers that are in it for the quick buck! (NOT the smartest bunch)

Let me give you some examples of what I mean:

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years  (Ex. monero, bitcoin, ripple, litecoin, etherium, dash etc) . And ask yourself this questions:
 What would have happened if I had invested in any of these coins 2 years a go and:  
Option #1. sold them as soon as I quadruple my investment?      
Option #2. Hold them until now?

In the option 1: You would made only 300 % profit (100% of original investment + 300% profit=X4)
In the option 2:
Etherium was around 10 USD in 2016 and it is over 800 USD right now (8000% more=X80)
Litecoin was around 3 USD in 2016 and it now at 140 USD( like 4700% more=X47)
Ripple was 0.0007 USD in 2016 and now 0.75 USD (100,000% more=X1000)
Regardless of which coin you choose, (not all) but most of them would have yielded monumental profits as of today, the only factor being time.
You see my point...patience can make you rich, you don't need to invest a lot, just a little in different coins with potential and wait...let them grow, don't be stupid millennials used to having everything right now.
So you can choose to be like ICO Buster or Azzalea and behave like immature little brats spamming the tread like a spoiled 5 years old angry that they don't get everything right now, or you can be smart, know that things will not always go to schedule and they take time, and continue supporting the coins you invested in, in order to ripoff massive benefits later on.

A little bit of background for context, my real 1st name is Leonardo and I am one of the winners of the lottery (2nd week) received my 2500 duecoins price already Grin (I didn't get to Duecoin through some company called coincrest, like previously suggested by people in this thread; it was recommended to me by a very smart financial adviser and longtime personal friend) and I hold and regularly investments in several other coins as well other forms of investment.

azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been following this post silently, almost from the beginning (end of Sept/beginning of Oct 2017) while studying many ICO opportunities, until I finally made up my mind to participate on the pre-sale of Duecoin around November 2017. As most of you can deduct by now, I am a very patient man, specially considering that after all the rubbish some of the, no so bright individuals like ICO Buster and azzalea25 have been posting (trying to bash this coin) I only decided to create myself an account and participate now, for the 1st time.
I have been an investor for most of my adult life (I'm almost in my 40') and I would like to share some insight that I've learn throughout the years:

The 1st type: Smart, wise people who understand that investing requires patience.
The 2nd type: Immature gamblers that are in it for the quick buck! (NOT the smartest bunch)

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years  (Ex. monero, bitcoin, ripple, litecoin, etherium, dash etc) . And ask yourself this questions:
 What would have happened if I had invested in any of these coins 2 years a go and:  

In the option 1: You would made only 300 % profit (100% of original investment + 300% profit=X4)
In the option 2:
Etherium was around 10 USD in 2016 and it is over 800 USD right now (8000% more=X80)
Regardless of which coin you choose, (not all) but most of them would have yielded monumental profits as of today, the only factor being time.
You see my point...patience can make you rich, you don't need to invest a lot, just a little in different coins with potential and wait...let them grow, don't be stupid millennials used to having everything right now.
So you can choose to be like ICO Buster or Azzalea and behave like immature little brats spamming the tread like a spoiled 5 years old angry that they don't get everything right now, or you can be smart, know that things will not always go to schedule and they take time, and continue supporting the coins you invested in, in order to ripoff massive benefits later on.

A little bit of background for context, my real 1st name is Leonardo and I am one of the winners of the lottery (2nd week) received my 2500 duecoins price already Grin (I didn't get to Duecoin through some company called coincrest, like previously suggested by people in this thread; it was recommended to me by a very smart financial adviser and longtime personal friend) and I hold and regularly investments in several other coins as well other forms of investment.

what is difference you and me Dude? You have lot money, me only need some coffee buck no more. i'm hungry you know?
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

Sorry you didn't win this week, but congrats to all of the winners, here are the most recent results:

January 29 – Feb 4, 2018
30,000 DUEC
Kjetil QY1UV
20,000 DUEC
Ric SQqys
15,000 DUEC
Ramses qQT23
10,000 DUEC
Stephen icKXn
8,000 DUEC
Monika gT7wW
5,500 DUEC
Dennis Hxk9F
4,000 DUEC
James X9tGN
3,000 DUEC
Gohar 8ni2f
2,500 DUEC
Maik QLHxt
2,000 DUEC
Shani xWiGo

Yeah, it’s sad! Anyway, hopefully can get in for last few weeks, at least!

Congrats to the winners.

Rightchoice

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Hello everyone,

In the option 2:

what is difference you and me Dude? You have lot money, me only need some coffee buck no more. i'm hungry you know?

Whatever you said makes a lot of sense and is CORRECT too. I think you should NOT compare ICO Buster with Azzalea.

I think Azzalea is right in some way, as no matter what we all get frustrated, so I am not exactly against his view. I too really wish things get started soon and hopefully it will get only better in future. I too have invested in this and waiting patiently and positively. Hopefully for all of us, it will work and we will get the rewards deserve.

Always great to hear from people like you, as it makes feel relaxed instead of trying to create panic like headless people like ICO-Buster and his TWIN id does.
TanchikG

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Hello everyone,

In the option 2:

Whatever you said makes a lot of sense and is CORRECT too. I think you should NOT compare ICO Buster with Azzalea.

I think Azzalea is right in some way, as no matter what we all get frustrated, so I am not exactly against his view. I too really wish things get started soon and hopefully it will get only better in future. I too have invested in this and waiting patiently and positively. Hopefully for all of us, it will work and we will get the rewards deserve.

Always great to hear from people like you, as it makes feel relaxed instead of trying to create panic like headless people like ICO-Buster and his TWIN id does.
I fully agree with you. We must be more patient.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

3 weeks are up. Still no exchange. It'd be a perfect time to refund those you stole from since bitcoin is falling to the prices where you scammed them in the first place.  Grin

Hey for how long have you been waiting for the coins now? Did the guy run off? If that's the case just put up a huge red warning here to alert others!

Since the beginning of December, I have been hearing beautiful promises, but nothing has happened.

Pff what a dick. I fear it is most likely that you lost your money then. I assume they are not publicly known? If that is the case, just don't touch projects with anonymous people behind it again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years

The moment you compared coins with listings to Duecoin, which only lies and delays their listing, your post became meaningless.

You see my point

All I see is that you don't have one. Why are you comparing currencies with established market value and exchange presence to empty air that is Duecoin? That's like comparing USD to Monopoly money.

Hello everyone,

In the option 2:

PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

Tick tock, tick tock, the waiting game continues. It's cute they give us the run around about waiting for "the process" to complete for exchanges. I've invested in ICOs after Duecoin and they are already on one or more exchanges. So either a) duecoin doesn't have good devs, or b) they're lying to you. Either way, bad news for anyone who invested in this tire fire.
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:13:30 AM

Lol the twin idiots are again at it! Like anyone cares about their TICK TOCK!

Anyhow, today is the last day for the 4th week contest; I really wish this is my luck week to finally win!
lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Just another alter-coin derived from the bitcoin.
Does it have any new features?
I don't like the sha256 agorithm ,it's not fair for common users
I am a little worried this coin would be destroied by the big miners!
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:33 AM

Anyhow, today is the last day for the 4th week contest; I really wish this is my luck week to finally win!

I think I already said that ICO and I aren't the same person. I think it's obvious if you look at post structure and sentence structure. People keep defending it, but there are people mining millions of coins for fractions of a penny and still no word about a release. I'd be surprised if this coin is worth more than 100 satoshis.
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

To be truthful, I'm more than a little concerned with the amount of time this is taking to hit exchanges.  Let's give them the benefit of the doubt that they stopped the ICO in November after the vote.  It's been 3 months and still no listing.  I've been in a bunch of ICOs that have gotten in exchanges like Binance, HitBTC and Huboi in much less time than that. Bluzelle, for example, just finished their public sale last month and they're already on Binance.  This is taking waaay too long.  I've been more than patient as I've put in my order way back in August.
daunjuan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

Not even hitbtc? It's on their site
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

You may not be the same guy but you seem to have a uni brain, so I dub thee FUD master junior.

I think I already said that ICO and I aren't the same person. I think it's obvious if you look at post structure and sentence structure. People keep defending it, but there are people mining millions of coins for fractions of a penny and still no word about a release. I'd be surprised if this coin is worth more than 100 satoshis.
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Oh lying FUD master, are you so delusional that you think any of us on this forum take you for anything other than a lying FUD master?  Other than FUD master junior no one with more than half a brain would believe your lies, you have been exposed over and over again. No take your own advice GTFO!!!

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years

The moment you compared coins with listings to Duecoin, which only lies and delays their listing, your post became meaningless.

You see my point

All I see is that you don't have one. Why are you comparing currencies with established market value and exchange presence to empty air that is Duecoin? That's like comparing USD to Monopoly money.

Hello everyone,

In the option 2:

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Hey “Stan Golden”. How about you shut the fuck in since no one believes your pathetic attempt at lying from an alt account. Go make another one and circlejerk yourself to death defending this scam. I see no facts proving this isn’t a scam, all I see are more lies and missed deadlines. Those are facts. Your alt accounts trying to look legit aren’t, but keep wasting time. Maybe your Pajeet butt buddy will believe it.

Oh lying FUD master, are you so delusional that you think any of us on this forum take you for anything other than a lying FUD master?  Other than FUD master junior no one with more than half a brain would believe your lies, you have been exposed over and over again. No take your own advice GTFO!!!

You see my point

Hello everyone,

In the option 2:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: