Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
CoincrestStan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Hello,

This board was brought to my attention by a colleague at Coincrest. My name is Stan Golden. While I cannot publicly confirm or deny any relation between Coincrest and any cryptocurrencies or tokens being discussed on www.bitcointalk.org, I'd like to say that the account "FinManCC" is to my knowledge not related to Coincrest or myself. While we investigate its origin, we ask you to disregard any statements made under that name in regards to Coincrest. While we will not discuss the details of this incident or answer any specific questions about our affiliations with anything discussed on 3rd party forums, please use the contact information provided on our homepage www.coincrest.com for any general inquiries about our company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:44:19 AM

The plot thickens! Muahahaha.  Grin
amosmc81

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:43 AM

so explain this to me how does a 1200 coin block equal 30-60 coins payout while mining solo
my math is bad but not that bad
good luck with your coin
NEXXXXTTTT
JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the results for last week's lottery results will post today and the distribution will happen today as well. Sorry for the delay we were working on some secondary exchanges. I should have a post regarding secondary exchanges later today.
FinManCC

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

I was just notified that someone is posting claiming to be me with a false account, I believe that this is an attempt by ICO-Buster to try and deflect from his lies.  There is a 99% chance that this account is ICO-Buster. I asked him to call Coincrest and talk to me to verify that this is in fact me and of course he never did because he knows that he is lying. I have issued the invitation, and I will issue it again, for anyone on this thread to call me at Coincrest, I'm in the office for the next 5 - 6 hours today. Look up the numbers on https://www.coincrest.com/ or use one of the following numbers: UK: +442037694907; US toll free +18887044459 or NY Number +17185093026.

Rather than believe the FUD and fake news posted by ICO-Buster in his various forms, call and verify for yourself. ID CoincrestStan is NOT me or anyone at Coincrest and if you want to check the facts rather than allow ICO-Buster in his various forms to keep spreading FUD, lies and fake news, please call. My Extension number is 816. I have much better things to do with my time but I will now allow ICO-Buster in his various forms lie about me and Coincrest.

ICO-Buster made one big mistake, he posted this "Hey “Stan Golden”. How about you shut the fuck in since no one believes your pathetic attempt at lying from an alt account. Go make another one and circlejerk yourself to death defending this scam. I see no facts proving this isn’t a scam, all I see are more lies and missed deadlines. Those are facts. Your alt accounts trying to look legit aren’t, but keep wasting time. Maybe your Pajeet butt buddy will believe it." before posting on the fake CoincrestStan"account.

I will state once again, we have ZERO, NADA, NO ties to Duecoin.

Thank you.

Hello,

This board was brought to my attention by a colleague at Coincrest. My name is Stan Golden. While I cannot publicly confirm or deny any relation between Coincrest and any cryptocurrencies or tokens being discussed on www.bitcointalk.org, I'd like to say that the account "FinManCC" is to my knowledge not related to Coincrest or myself. While we investigate its origin, we ask you to disregard any statements made under that name in regards to Coincrest. While we will not discuss the details of this incident or answer any specific questions about our affiliations with anything discussed on 3rd party forums, please use the contact information provided on our homepage www.coincrest.com for any general inquiries about our company.
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Oh lying FUD master, you've been outed as a LIAR so many times and now you create a fake ID for Stan Golden and try to post as him. Unlike you I have actually spoken to him and as he invites anyone else to do, anyone who wants the truth can call Coincrest for themselves instead of listning to your lies. At this point it's just sad. You've been outed as the lying FUD master that you are but you still cling to the belief that real people, not your secondary IDs believe you. You poor baby, I assume you weren't loved or liked as a child (or as an adult if you are one) so you take your jollies out spreading fake shit. GTFO oh lying FUD master

Hey “Stan Golden”. How about you shut the fuck in since no one believes your pathetic attempt at lying from an alt account. Go make another one and circlejerk yourself to death defending this scam. I see no facts proving this isn’t a scam, all I see are more lies and missed deadlines. Those are facts. Your alt accounts trying to look legit aren’t, but keep wasting time. Maybe your Pajeet butt buddy will believe it.

Oh lying FUD master, are you so delusional that you think any of us on this forum take you for anything other than a lying FUD master?  Other than FUD master junior no one with more than half a brain would believe your lies, you have been exposed over and over again. No take your own advice GTFO!!!

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years

The moment you compared coins with listings to Duecoin, which only lies and delays their listing, your post became meaningless.

Etherium was around 10 USD in 2016 and it is over 800 USD right now (8000% more=X80)
Litecoin was around 3 USD in 2016 and it now at 140 USD( like 4700% more=X47)
Ripple was 0.0007 USD in 2016 and now 0.75 USD (100,000% more=X1000)
Regardless of which coin you choose, (not all) but most of them would have yielded monumental profits as of today, the only factor being time.
You see my point

All I see is that you don't have one. Why are you comparing currencies with established market value and exchange presence to empty air that is Duecoin? That's like comparing USD to Monopoly money.

Hello everyone,

I have been following this post silently, almost from the beginning (end of Sept/beginning of Oct 2017) while studying many ICO opportunities, until I finally made up my mind to participate on the pre-sale of Duecoin around November 2017. As most of you can deduct by now, I am a very patient man, specially considering that after all the rubbish some of the, no so bright individuals like ICO Buster and azzalea25 have been posting (trying to bash this coin) I only decided to create myself an account and participate now, for the 1st time.
I have been an investor for most of my adult life (I'm almost in my 40') and I would like to share some insight that I've learn throughout the years:

There are 2 kinds of investors:
The 1st type: Smart, wise people who understand that investing requires patience.
The 2nd type: Immature gamblers that are in it for the quick buck! (NOT the smartest bunch)

Let me give you some examples of what I mean:

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years  (Ex. monero, bitcoin, ripple, litecoin, etherium, dash etc) . And ask yourself this questions:
 What would have happened if I had invested in any of these coins 2 years a go and:  
Option #1. sold them as soon as I quadruple my investment?      
Option #2. Hold them until now?

In the option 1: You would made only 300 % profit (100% of original investment + 300% profit=X4)
In the option 2:
Etherium was around 10 USD in 2016 and it is over 800 USD right now (8000% more=X80)
Regardless of which coin you choose, (not all) but most of them would have yielded monumental profits as of today, the only factor being time.
You see my point...patience can make you rich, you don't need to invest a lot, just a little in different coins with potential and wait...let them grow, don't be stupid millennials used to having everything right now.
So you can choose to be like ICO Buster or Azzalea and behave like immature little brats spamming the tread like a spoiled 5 years old angry that they don't get everything right now, or you can be smart, know that things will not always go to schedule and they take time, and continue supporting the coins you invested in, in order to ripoff massive benefits later on.

A little bit of background for context, my real 1st name is Leonardo and I am one of the winners of the lottery (2nd week) received my 2500 duecoins price already Grin (I didn't get to Duecoin through some company called coincrest, like previously suggested by people in this thread; it was recommended to me by a very smart financial adviser and longtime personal friend) and I hold and regularly investments in several other coins as well other forms of investment.

Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 03:51:00 PM by Rightchoice

Hey “Stan Golden”. How about you shut the fuck in since no one believes your pathetic attempt at lying from an alt account. Go make another one and circlejerk yourself to death defending this scam. I see no facts proving this isn’t a scam, all I see are more lies and missed deadlines. Those are facts. Your alt accounts trying to look legit aren’t, but keep wasting time. Maybe your Pajeet butt buddy will believe it.

You are the only person who no one believes and of course, the twin part of yours too Smiley The only person who is pathetic is YOU. No one cares about retards like you!
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

I was just notified that someone is posting claiming to be me with a false account, I believe that this is an attempt by ICO-Buster to try and deflect from his lies.  There is a 99% chance that this account is ICO-Buster. I asked him to call Coincrest and talk to me to verify that this is in fact me and of course he never did because he knows that he is lying. I have issued the invitation, and I will issue it again, for anyone on this thread to call me at Coincrest, I'm in the office for the next 5 - 6 hours today. Look up the numbers on https://www.coincrest.com/ or use one of the following numbers: UK: +442037694907; US toll free +18887044459 or NY Number +17185093026.

Rather than believe the FUD and fake news posted by ICO-Buster in his various forms, call and verify for yourself. ID CoincrestStan is NOT me or anyone at Coincrest and if you want to check the facts rather than allow ICO-Buster in his various forms to keep spreading FUD, lies and fake news, please call. My Extension number is 816. I have much better things to do with my time but I will now allow ICO-Buster in his various forms lie about me and Coincrest.

ICO-Buster made one big mistake, he posted this "Hey “Stan Golden”. How about you shut the fuck in since no one believes your pathetic attempt at lying from an alt account. Go make another one and circlejerk yourself to death defending this scam. I see no facts proving this isn’t a scam, all I see are more lies and missed deadlines. Those are facts. Your alt accounts trying to look legit aren’t, but keep wasting time. Maybe your Pajeet butt buddy will believe it." before posting on the fake CoincrestStan"account.

I will state once again, we have ZERO, NADA, NO ties to Duecoin.

Thank you.

Hello,

It is pretty obvious mate. It is clear for all to see how big a liar he is. I don't think you even require wasting your time with him. he can go any extend to make his claims true. However, he is such an idiot that it is too easy to spot his stupidity. It was obvious that IF there was any reality, he would have answered whatever you said instead of running in cover or using fake ids to create illusion which no one really believes in! He was trying to mislead people about Duecoin, but he got badly exposed here!
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the results for last week's lottery results will post today and the distribution will happen today as well. Sorry for the delay we were working on some secondary exchanges. I should have a post regarding secondary exchanges later today.

Here's what I find interesting, you guys don't post for two days, then all of a sudden 5 posts in 3 hours from 4 different accounts. So either you guys all work closely together or you're the same person. Either way, not a good look. What's the opposite of "to the moon"? Because that's what duecoin will be doing if it ever launches.
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Part of the reason for myself is I have a life. I saw the lies that the lying FUD master is writing, so I ask you, why haven't you called Coincrest to verify for yourself like I did? Or are you afraid of finding out that your buddy ICO-Buster is nothing but a Lying FUD master? Must be hard to follow a liar like you are following, unless you and he are one and the same person, even if you do vary your writing style from one ID to the next.

Here's what I find interesting, you guys don't post for two days, then all of a sudden 5 posts in 3 hours from 4 different accounts. So either you guys all work closely together or you're the same person. Either way, not a good look. What's the opposite of "to the moon"? Because that's what duecoin will be doing if it ever launches.
FinManCC

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

I had no intention of posting on this forum again, but after seeing the fake account in my name and ICO_buster's lies I felt that I had to respond. If my timing stokes your conspiracy theories there is not much I can do about that. Instead of accepting the lies that have been spread on this thread how come you haven't called me to verify for yourself? I just got off the phone with one who did. It seems to me that someone who genuinely wants the truth will seek it, not blindly accept nonsense as fact.

It is not my intention or job to defend Duecoin, but when someone lies about me personally and the company that I represent, I will not stay quiet.

major4al

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:49:16 PM by major4al

To any critics and anyone that speaks negative about Stan Golden ID# Finmancc; at Coincrest;

I have called and spoken to Stan Golden on many occasions even today Feb. 14th. Stan is an honest straightforward genuine person with only your best interest at heart!  Stan is reachable by phone /email and does/will respond in a timely manner. Coincrest is a business that has been a class act on proving me with awesome customer service and always follows up in a timely manner to any questions I may have. Anyone that speaks against Stan and Coincrest does not know what you are talking about and you are falsely accusing.
Duecoin is an ICO that is 100%  legit. I am proud to be invested and looking forward to a long-term relationship in growing my wealth and to refer others now and when DUEC is public! ICO's are at the mercy of the exchanges and there is a due process. Once the party starts, all of the negative comments will vanish into thin air.  For all you DUEC holders and those that will become DUEC investors, I believe with months my investment and yours will be worth the wait abundantly!  As the saying goes, if you can't find any good to say that doesn't produce life and goodwill to promote this investment you are in, then don't say anything negative that you are a part of.  Duecoin has been upfront about this investment and I believe the staff are doing the best they can to get this coin to market asap!  Get excited!!!
JWDuecoin

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Thanks to a suggestion from a member of our community, we will shortly be launching a new lottery. In this lottery we will choose 10 members of the community to Beta test the UI for our core project.

In addition, we have received approvals from an addition two exchanges. We are just waiting for the go ahead from them to make a public announcement of their names.

If you want any more information about the exchanges or you have questions about this or anything else please contact our support team at support@duecoin.io
JWDuecoin

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Congrats to the latest Lottery Winners:

Feb 5 – Feb 11, 2018
30,000 DUEC
bispobahia DD4XY
20,000 DUEC
LMorgan T9FMo
15,000 DUEC
Kip kiffu
10,000 DUEC
Brendan xWiGo
8,000 DUEC
Nathan 206Ki
5,500 DUEC
Sona 8ni2f
4,000 DUEC
Aaron YpPcv
3,000 DUEC
Philippe 8eyiy
2,500 DUEC
James X9tGN
2,000 DUEC
Hayrapet 8ni2f
acedout?

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

To any critics and anyone that speaks negative about Stan Golden ID# Finmancc; at Coincrest;

I have called and spoken to Stan Golden on many occasions even today Feb. 14th. Stan is an honest straightforward genuine person with only your best interest at heart!  Stan is reachable by phone /email and does/will respond in a timely manner. Coincrest is a business that has been a class act on proving me with awesome customer service and always follows up in a timely manner to any questions I may have. Anyone that speaks against Stan and Coincrest does not know what you are talking about and you are falsely accusing.
Duecoin is an ICO that is 100%  legit. I am proud to be invested and looking forward to a long-term relationship in growing my wealth and to refer others now and when DUEC is public! ICO's are at the mercy of the exchanges and there is a due process. Once the party starts, all of the negative comments will vanish into thin air.  For all you DUCE holders and those that will become DUCE investors, I believe with months my investment and yours will be worth the wait abundantly!  As the saying goes, if you can't find any good to say that doesn't produce life and goodwill to promote this investment you are in, then don't say anything negative that you are a part of.  Duecoin has been upfront about this investment and I believe the staff are doing the best they can to get this coin to market asap!  Get excited!!!

I too would like to make a brief statement about Mr. Stan Golden at Coincrest (FinMancc. here I guess).  I have been a Coincrest account holder and client for a couple of years now.  With every single interaction that I had with Mr. Golden and the finance department, I was never displeased or disappointed in any way.  Coincrest helped me get my feet wet in this world of crypto and taught me how to expand my opportunities heading towards "life changing" wealth.  I like many had an opportunity to get in early at BTC but was scared off by others.  Coincrest got me into various coin trading opportunities and earned me a tidy sum. I'm not entirely sure what the underlying motives are for the BUSTER and his "3 faces of Eve" minions but disgruntled Coincrest employee comes to mind???
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

Hey oh lying FUD master, you with your claims are the ONLY one who has not actually called Coincrest you lying piece of shit! More and more from this thread are actually calling. verifying by talking to him that the ONLY Stan Golden on this thread is FinManCC! Your fake ID for Stan Golden is exposed and we have more and more proof that he is who he says he is and you are nothing but a lying FUD master. At least you are good at something, even if it is only lying!! Do you really think that there is anyone left on this thread with no intelligence that they actually believe one word that you say? If you do you are more delusional than I thought. So hopefully for the last time GTFO!!!!

Oh lying FUD master, are you so delusional that you think any of us on this forum take you for anything other than a lying FUD master?  Other than FUD master junior no one with more than half a brain would believe your lies, you have been exposed over and over again. No take your own advice GTFO!!!

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years

The moment you compared coins with listings to Duecoin, which only lies and delays their listing, your post became meaningless.

You see my point

All I see is that you don't have one. Why are you comparing currencies with established market value and exchange presence to empty air that is Duecoin? That's like comparing USD to Monopoly money.

Hello everyone,

I have been following this post silently, almost from the beginning (end of Sept/beginning of Oct 2017) while studying many ICO opportunities, until I finally made up my mind to participate on the pre-sale of Duecoin around November 2017. As most of you can deduct by now, I am a very patient man, specially considering that after all the rubbish some of the, no so bright individuals like ICO Buster and azzalea25 have been posting (trying to bash this coin) I only decided to create myself an account and participate now, for the 1st time.
I have been an investor for most of my adult life (I'm almost in my 40') and I would like to share some insight that I've learn throughout the years:

The 1st type: Smart, wise people who understand that investing requires patience.
The 2nd type: Immature gamblers that are in it for the quick buck! (NOT the smartest bunch)

Take almost any crypto that has been in the market for, at least, the last one or two years  (Ex. monero, bitcoin, ripple, litecoin, etherium, dash etc) . And ask yourself this questions:
 What would have happened if I had invested in any of these coins 2 years a go and:  

In the option 1: You would made only 300 % profit (100% of original investment + 300% profit=X4)
In the option 2:
You see my point...patience can make you rich, you don't need to invest a lot, just a little in different coins with potential and wait...let them grow, don't be stupid millennials used to having everything right now.
So you can choose to be like ICO Buster or Azzalea and behave like immature little brats spamming the tread like a spoiled 5 years old angry that they don't get everything right now, or you can be smart, know that things will not always go to schedule and they take time, and continue supporting the coins you invested in, in order to ripoff massive benefits later on.

A little bit of background for context, my real 1st name is Leonardo and I am one of the winners of the lottery (2nd week) received my 2500 duecoins price already Grin (I didn't get to Duecoin through some company called coincrest, like previously suggested by people in this thread; it was recommended to me by a very smart financial adviser and longtime personal friend) and I hold and regularly investments in several other coins as well other forms of investment.

FinManCC

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Hello everyone, I hope this is the last time I will have to post here. I thank the members of this thread who have actually called and spoken to me so that I could verify that this is my ONLY posting ID, not the fake one that the spreader of lies and FUD created in my name. I appreciate the fact that some who have spoken to me have posted that here. Anyone who still wants to call is still invited to do so. Thank you all for having to put up with the lies and FUD that were spread on this thread and my having to respond to some of them that directly related to Coincrest and myself.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:58:14 AM by ICO-Buster

Proof? You continue to be just as delusional as you are retarded. If you call 3 random accounts and your shill ass with <10 posts that did nothing but post in this thread proof, you truly are a fucking moron, but not everyone here is. Unsurprising for someone who continues to believe this shitcoin that can’t get released for over half a year and was sold at 4000 times it’s value is anything but a scam. Meanwhile, here I am still waiting for proof of ID by what is clearly your alt account and calling Coincrest for 3rd day in a row to find out which one, if any of these people posting here, is real. Unsurprisingly, with no answer. What else should I expect, considering they are insolvent with revoked registration. Just as much a scam as this DueShit. Only thing more pathetic than your "proof" are your high and mighty “oh this” and “oh that”, you Shakespeare-wannabe try-hard. Just makes you look desperate enough to be the only one defending this scam with a multi-account scheme, you pathetic shill. Go talk to yourself some more from your alt accounts while staring at your useless DUEC balance that you got scammed into overpaying for instead of wasting my time with your attempts at “proof”.

Hey oh lying FUD master, you with your claims are the ONLY one who has not actually called Coincrest you lying piece of shit! More and more from this thread are actually calling. verifying by talking to him that the ONLY Stan Golden on this thread is FinManCC! Your fake ID for Stan Golden is exposed and we have more and more proof that he is who he says he is and you are nothing but a lying FUD master. At least you are good at something, even if it is only lying!! Do you really think that there is anyone left on this thread with no intelligence that they actually believe one word that you say? If you do you are more delusional than I thought. So hopefully for the last time GTFO!!!!

You see my point

Hello everyone,

In the option 2:

King Pajeet

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

This sounds like a promising coin. Bitcoin transaction fees are quite high, even with the addition of segwit and double block sizes. We could benefit from a currency that allows for very low fees for use in commercial, every-day purchases. The block times might prove to be a problem however because there are many other coins that mine much faster.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Oh lying FUD Master you are the delusional, lying, idiot one who claimed to have "proof" and your "proof" has been proved to be nothing but bull shit and lies at every turn. Let me remind you and everyone else on this thread of some of your lies and bull shit:

1) You claimed your proof to be a site that debunked DUEC, you provided me a link and it was nothing but crap spewed on Twitter that looked like my 4 year old could have done better.
2) You claimed that you called Coincrest and spoke to "Brian' and he told you that they and DUEC are the same company.
3) When I challenged you on that, you told me to call for myself and I did.
4) I discovered your lie and then Stan Golden from Coincrest got on here and verified what I said, not only that he asked you for the date of your call. Not only that but the only Brian that worked there was not there soon after the presale of DUEC so how did you speak to someone who is not there?
5) You never responded to that, all you did was fling more shit at the wall in the hope that something would stick.
6) You created a fake Stan Golden account, posted in his name and then were stupid enough to refer to what your fake Stan Golden said BEFORE the fake post, as I've said before you must belong to MENSA....NOT!!!
7) Others have done what you never did, called Coincrest and verified that FINMANCC is Stan Golden not your fake assed ID you created, and your only response is your tried and true one: "If you disagree with me you must be a fake account or a shill."
8.) You claim to "be helping a friend" well has that imaginary friend called Coincrest if he/she/it thinks that there has been a scam? Or does he/she/it not have the ability to speak and think for he/she/it's self? You are pissing off an awful lot of investors and I pray for your weak assed self that none of them ever find out who you really are. Personally I wouldn't waste my energy on you because I'm afraid that shit splatters.

The little credibility that you may have once had is shot, everyone is smart enough, besides you maybe and you fake butt buddies, to realize that once you've been proved a liar, and you have been over and over again, that NOTHING you say has any worth or credibility. Now get you pimpled faced idiot self back into you mama's basement and do us all a favor and GTFO!!

Proof? You continue to be just as delusional as you are retarded. If you call 3 random accounts and your shill ass with <10 posts that did nothing but post in this thread proof, you truly are a fucking moron, but not everyone here is. Unsurprising for someone who continues to believe this shitcoin that can’t get released for over half a year and was sold at 4000 times it’s value is anything but a scam. Meanwhile, here I am still waiting for proof of ID by what is clearly your alt account and calling Coincrest for 3rd day in a row to find out which one, if any of these people posting here, is real. Unsurprisingly, with no answer. What else should I expect, considering they are insolvent with revoked registration. Just as much a scam as this DueShit. Only thing more pathetic than your "proof" are your high and mighty “oh this” and “oh that”, you Shakespeare-wannabe try-hard. Just makes you look desperate enough to be the only one defending this scam with a multi-account scheme, you pathetic shill. Go talk to yourself some more from your alt accounts while staring at your useless DUEC balance that you got scammed into overpaying for instead of wasting my time with your attempts at “proof”.

You see my point

Hello everyone,

In the option 2:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: