Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
KMInvestor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

I am a DUEC investor who was referred from Coincrest with a large investment in the 7 figure range. I have not paid attention to this thread until I received the following email from Stan Golden at Coincrest:

"I ask as many of you as possible to verify that  am Stan Golden on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2300507.msg30272590#msg30272590. If you don't have a posting ID create one, it's free and simple to do. My posting ID there is    FinManCC.   ID Coincreststan IS NOT ME or anyone else here. I do not ask you to say anything that you do not feel, other than to verify that I am who I say I am. There is a poster, with the ID ICO-Buster who has been lying about DUEC and I kept out of it until he claimed that he called here and Brain who used to work here confirmed that we and DUEC are the same company.

This is completely false, Brian stopped working at CoinCrest way before ICO-Buster ever started posting on the thread, so unless he way clairvoyant he never spoke to Brian. I have challenged him numerous times to call here and talk to me but of course he has not. I have issued the invitation to readers of the tread to call and verify that I am me as well.

On a personal level I am pissed off as you should be as well. This guy in his various posting IDs is trying everything he can, except the facts, to sink DUEC. As an Investor like you, that really gets to me. It should bother all of you as well.

I can tell you that today DUEC received an email from some of the secondary exchanges apologizing for the backlog in approving new coins and that DUEC has passed all stages so far and are now in the final review stage and they expect the listing very soon.  Unlike HITBtc, which will be the primary exchange, this exchange does not allow announcement of its name prior to listing.

As an investor I freely admit that I am very frustrated at the time that things have taken, however I do understand that DUEC has no control over the processes at the exchanges. I believe that had they known that the exchanges were so backlogged they would have pushed the presale until Jan of this year or there about but what is done is done. I am still highly confident that this should be a great investment, especially in the longer term ( months not years) and that all of us should get our money back and a whole lot more depending on your ability to wait a while.

Thanks for your help, the sooner that ICO-Buster is outed as the liar that he is the better for all of us.  My concern is more as an investor and the indignant feeling that this individual is lying about Coincrest and about me.  

Stan Golden
Finance Manager
www.coincrest.com
UK Number  +44 20 3769 4907
US toll free +1 888 704 4459
NY Number + 1 718 509 3026"

I have been reading the thread this morning and I have to agree with the assessment that Cryptoguy1314 has made, that ICO-Buster would not know the truth if it hit him in the face. I can verify with 100% certitude that FINMANCC is Stan Golden from Coincrest. Just so you know ICO-Buster I am a partner in one of the larger Cyber Security companies in the USA and maybe for fun I should have my techs find you so I can sue you for defaming my investment. I can afford to wage a long legal battle can you?

I can attest that Coincrest never forced me to invest in DUEC, it was one of a number of options that I was offered and it was my choice. They never promised me returns, if they had that would have been a red flag to me, they shared projections only. They were upfront that there is no guarantee of success so it was my decision and mine alone to make the investment knowing full well that like any investment in any market there is risk and it's possible to lose all or some of my funds. Anyone who invests without knowing there is always risk is fooling themselves. Based on what I have seen and read and what has been shared with me about DUEC's core project I have no doubt that this coin will succeed and succeed well.

I agree with Stan, it's frustrating the time that has taken to get listed, but I also acknowledge that this is a piece that DUEC has no control over so my advice to my fellow investors is something they used to say to us in Army boot camp "Hurry up and wait." Whining about the speed of listing is not going to make it happen faster. If the speed of listing was under DUEC's control they would have listed a while ago. I am glad to see that DUEC is doing a better job in recent posts of keeping us informed, that to me is good, and it's a pity they weren't as diligent about this in the early parts of this thread.

ICO-Buster, I don't know you or your motivation, but after reading this thread I think that Cryptoguy1314 has the right of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

I feel like you're onto something. All this useless talk about some company that might or might not have any relation looks like Duecoin's attempt to take attention away from their constant delays. All I see is a bunch of new accounts with absolutely no history that, for all we know, could be Duecoin employees coordinating to create a distraction, making comments that have nothing to do with Duecoin or its failure to launch within the deadlines they set.

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the results for last week's lottery results will post today and the distribution will happen today as well. Sorry for the delay we were working on some secondary exchanges. I should have a post regarding secondary exchanges later today.

Here's what I find interesting, you guys don't post for two days, then all of a sudden 5 posts in 3 hours from 4 different accounts. So either you guys all work closely together or you're the same person. Either way, not a good look. What's the opposite of "to the moon"? Because that's what duecoin will be doing if it ever launches.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

I am seriously not reading much above especially by that retarded person with his twin accounts. It is very much clear that he is a certified liar! What I am trying to understand WHY he is SO INTERESTED in DUECOIN!

I and others have INVESTED, so we regularly look up and even make our comments around it, but this dude with NO INVESTMENT has one job in the world and that is to come on Bitcointalk forum with his TWIN IDs and post rubbish about Duecoin.

I seriously care less and that’s why I even stopped reading. Whenever I see their username, I simply fast forward, as I know it will be having loads of crap into it which will neither make sense or will be important.

As just few words on people worrying about exchanges. I too have same worry and I am not really going to hide it. But I learned one thing very early in my life and that was if you trust someone, then do it PROPERLY or else just don’t do it.

There is very much chance that eventually we will just not get what we expected or deserve, but then there is EQUAL chance of achieving what we wished or even more than that. So, I will like to live in positive way instead of negative.
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:45 AM

Congrats to the latest Lottery Winners:

Feb 5 – Feb 11, 2018
30,000 DUEC
bispobahia DD4XY
20,000 DUEC
LMorgan T9FMo
15,000 DUEC
Kip kiffu
10,000 DUEC
Brendan xWiGo
8,000 DUEC
Nathan 206Ki
5,500 DUEC
Sona 8ni2f
4,000 DUEC
Aaron YpPcv
3,000 DUEC
Philippe 8eyiy
2,500 DUEC
James X9tGN
2,000 DUEC
Hayrapet 8ni2f

Why can't I win it???  Grin

Don't know what I have done for such extended bad luck..... Anyhow, I am surely going to win this time on the last round!

Congrats to the winners!
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:33:31 AM

Thanks to a suggestion from a member of our community, we will shortly be launching a new lottery. In this lottery we will choose 10 members of the community to Beta test the UI for our core project.

In addition, we have received approvals from an addition two exchanges. We are just waiting for the go ahead from them to make a public announcement of their names.

If you want any more information about the exchanges or you have questions about this or anything else please contact our support team at support@duecoin.io

It is good to hear about two exchanges. Now really wish it just works out quickly!

Anyway, I really enjoy participating on contest. Although, I am sure once you guys put details, it will be clear what the contest is all about, but I just wanted to ask how will it benefit us (winners) to be part of Beta test?
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

This bitchfest is getting entertaining. There is no need to engage in debate over a theoretical coin. That's all it is until it gets listed somewhere that it can be bought and sold. Every day that this bitcoin derivative is delayed, the more likely it's a failure. You can mine it for fractions of a penny, yet coincrest sold it to investors for $0.22/duec. If that doesn't scream scam then I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you.
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

You, like your buddy (or you with another ID) seem to like to ignore facts. DUEC has a core project and is anything but a BTC derivative. At least at this point you haven't been outed as a blatant liar like your butt buddy ICO-Buster.

This bitchfest is getting entertaining. There is no need to engage in debate over a theoretical coin. That's all it is until it gets listed somewhere that it can be bought and sold. Every day that this bitcoin derivative is delayed, the more likely it's a failure. You can mine it for fractions of a penny, yet coincrest sold it to investors for $0.22/duec. If that doesn't scream scam then I have some swamp land I'd like to sell you.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

You, like your buddy, seem to know no difference between fact and speculation.

Fact - Duecoin failed to launch within deadlines they set themselves.
Fact - Duecoin was sold at 4000% its production value to investors.

Speculation - they have something more than an amateur website. You say they have a platform? Where is it? Show proof and make it a fact. Till it is shown, it's nothing but more speculation from a group of amateurs who are only good at one thing - lying.

You, like your buddy (or you with another ID) seem to like to ignore facts. DUEC has a core project and is anything but a BTC derivative. At least at this point you haven't been outed as a blatant liar like your butt buddy ICO-Buster.

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 05:45:58 PM by ICO-Buster

Woah, we got a real cyber badass over here, huh? You don't happen to be Barron Trump? His dad said he's very good with cyber, so I'm already scared shitless and your threat sounds just like something a 12 year old degenerate would say. Another account with 0 history that is more likely someone from Duecoin/Coincrest than an actual investor. Sue me, man. Do it. Already dared the other clown on here to do it, still waiting for my summons. I'll make it easier for you even, just so my lawyers can explain to you the difference between defamation and free speech. PM me and I'll give you my mailing address so we can get to it quicker. Oh, and tell your buddy/alter-ego "Stan Golden" to pick up his phone and answer his email. Me as well as my lawyers have questions about how is it that they continue to do business with revoked registration in the UK as well as in several US states where their activities are considered illegal. He seems to pick up calls for all these no history accounts popping up out of nowhere to defend this scam, yet somehow neither me nor anyone that has attempted to call or email Coincrest got a response in the past week. A complaint has already been filed with the SEC in regards to their illegal activities in the US, so let's see if he answers their calls or it's only the select few people or, more likely, one person with multiple accounts with 0 post history commenting here with what could be a self-written "email" with absolutely no proof it was sent to anyone at any time to create an illusion of legitimacy about that scam and scumbags that sold it. Bring some screenshots next time. With headers.

I am a DUEC investor who was referred from Coincrest with a large investment in the 7 figure range. I have not paid attention to this thread until I received the following email from Stan Golden at Coincrest:

"I ask as many of you as possible to verify that  am Stan Golden on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2300507.msg30272590#msg30272590. If you don't have a posting ID create one, it's free and simple to do. My posting ID there is    FinManCC.   ID Coincreststan IS NOT ME or anyone else here. I do not ask you to say anything that you do not feel, other than to verify that I am who I say I am. There is a poster, with the ID ICO-Buster who has been lying about DUEC and I kept out of it until he claimed that he called here and Brain who used to work here confirmed that we and DUEC are the same company.

This is completely false, Brian stopped working at CoinCrest way before ICO-Buster ever started posting on the thread, so unless he way clairvoyant he never spoke to Brian. I have challenged him numerous times to call here and talk to me but of course he has not. I have issued the invitation to readers of the tread to call and verify that I am me as well.

On a personal level I am pissed off as you should be as well. This guy in his various posting IDs is trying everything he can, except the facts, to sink DUEC. As an Investor like you, that really gets to me. It should bother all of you as well.

I can tell you that today DUEC received an email from some of the secondary exchanges apologizing for the backlog in approving new coins and that DUEC has passed all stages so far and are now in the final review stage and they expect the listing very soon.  Unlike HITBtc, which will be the primary exchange, this exchange does not allow announcement of its name prior to listing.

As an investor I freely admit that I am very frustrated at the time that things have taken, however I do understand that DUEC has no control over the processes at the exchanges. I believe that had they known that the exchanges were so backlogged they would have pushed the presale until Jan of this year or there about but what is done is done. I am still highly confident that this should be a great investment, especially in the longer term ( months not years) and that all of us should get our money back and a whole lot more depending on your ability to wait a while.

Thanks for your help, the sooner that ICO-Buster is outed as the liar that he is the better for all of us.  My concern is more as an investor and the indignant feeling that this individual is lying about Coincrest and about me.  

Stan Golden
Finance Manager
www.coincrest.com

I have been reading the thread this morning and I have to agree with the assessment that Cryptoguy1314 has made, that ICO-Buster would not know the truth if it hit him in the face. I can verify with 100% certitude that FINMANCC is Stan Golden from Coincrest. Just so you know ICO-Buster I am a partner in one of the larger Cyber Security companies in the USA and maybe for fun I should have my techs find you so I can sue you for defaming my investment. I can afford to wage a long legal battle can you?

I can attest that Coincrest never forced me to invest in DUEC, it was one of a number of options that I was offered and it was my choice. They never promised me returns, if they had that would have been a red flag to me, they shared projections only. They were upfront that there is no guarantee of success so it was my decision and mine alone to make the investment knowing full well that like any investment in any market there is risk and it's possible to lose all or some of my funds. Anyone who invests without knowing there is always risk is fooling themselves. Based on what I have seen and read and what has been shared with me about DUEC's core project I have no doubt that this coin will succeed and succeed well.

I agree with Stan, it's frustrating the time that has taken to get listed, but I also acknowledge that this is a piece that DUEC has no control over so my advice to my fellow investors is something they used to say to us in Army boot camp "Hurry up and wait." Whining about the speed of listing is not going to make it happen faster. If the speed of listing was under DUEC's control they would have listed a while ago. I am glad to see that DUEC is doing a better job in recent posts of keeping us informed, that to me is good, and it's a pity they weren't as diligent about this in the early parts of this thread.

ICO-Buster, I don't know you or your motivation, but after reading this thread I think that Cryptoguy1314 has the right of it.

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

"Stan Golden" on February 14, 2018:

I will state once again, we have ZERO, NADA, NO ties to Duecoin.

"Stan Golden" On February 16, 2018:

So, which one is it, "Stan"? No ties at all or are you invested into/bankrolling this scam and trying to damage control because both it and your pyramid scheme Coincrest are getting exposed? Get your story straight between your alt accounts, amateur clowns.
FinManCC

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

Are you that myopic that you cannot understand what is being said? There is no link between the companies and lying that you have tried to call will not do anything, as I have taken every call received and returned any that I missed. I was out on Friday, but will be in on Monday so I invite you to ACTUALLY call, not lie about it. I am PERSONALLY an investor, as a Coincrest employee I am not allowed to invest in anything that we do directly, but as Duecoin is not ours, I am allowed to. How does my investing my own personal funds in any way indicate a link between us and Duecoin? You grab at straws to make nonsensical points.

Interesting that you are now lying more and more, you must be a desperate sorry person. You were so desperate to try and prove the non-existent link that you even created a fake account in my name. As I said pure desperation.

So, which one is it, "Stan"? No ties at all or are you invested into/bankrolling this scam and trying to damage control because both it and your pyramid scheme Coincrest are getting exposed? Get your story straight between your alt accounts, amateur clowns.
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:09:32 AM

You will see people who are liars, then you will see people who are shameless, then you will see people who are bit of both.

But this guy ICO-Buster - He is the dinosaur of all this  Grin
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

Oh lying FUD Master I almost feel sorry for you. You have been caught in so many lies, creating a fake ID for Stan Golden and you still think you and what you say are relevant. Poor baby, I hope mama loves you in her basement because I doubt that anyone else does.

You try to claim that every new poster is fake, when the only reason that new people have joined and posted is to refute your lies, they say so in their posts, but as usual you ignore inconvenient facts. Funny thing, the first time someone posts is always the first time. Other than shitting all over DUEC you have not posted anywhere else, well not as ICO-Buster anyone. You also do not seem to know the difference between free speech and defamatory speech. When you say things that are patently untrue, when you lie to try and damage a person or entity that is no longer free speech dumbass, that is defamation. If you do not know the difference that is your problem and I hope that KMInvestor finds you and sues your ass, you know you need money to defend yourself and you $20 /month allowance mommy gives you will not do.

You claim to have called and emailed Stan Golden, everyone else who calls or emails him gets a response, but you magically don't? How stupid do you think people are to believe your bullshit. What email address are you emailing Stan Golden oh lying FUD master?

Your claims that DUEC missed deadlines are as fake as all you other bull shit that you post. They applied and said a number of times that they hoped they would be accepted soon, they never promised a hard date as anyone with a half a brain, so that excludes you, knows that the exchanges control the timing not the applicant. They have apologized for underestimating the time that the exchanges have taken to list DUEC on more than one accasion. As for your fuzzy or non existent math on the value, if you understand market principals, the value is what someone is willing to pay. Kind of a basic tenant of the free market system. No one forced me to pay what I did to buy my DUEC, that was my decision, so your BS stories about the mining are like all your other lies, bull shit. You and your fake ID's are the only ones who seem to have the "experience."

Like a lot of mommy's basement dwellers oh lying FUD master you seem to have a God complex, as is evidenced in your name ICO-Buster, BTW genius you know that DUEC never had an ICO right? Go back to your basement, get your magnifying glass and tweezers out and jerk off your pencil dick.

Woah, we got a real cyber badass over here, huh? You don't happen to be Barron Trump? His dad said he's very good with cyber, so I'm already scared shitless and your threat sounds just like something a 12 year old degenerate would say. Another account with 0 history that is more likely someone from Duecoin/Coincrest than an actual investor. Sue me, man. Do it. Already dared the other clown on here to do it, still waiting for my summons. I'll make it easier for you even, just so my lawyers can explain to you the difference between defamation and free speech. PM me and I'll give you my mailing address so we can get to it quicker. Oh, and tell your buddy/alter-ego "Stan Golden" to pick up his phone and answer his email. Me as well as my lawyers have questions about how is it that they continue to do business with revoked registration in the UK as well as in several US states where their activities are considered illegal. He seems to pick up calls for all these no history accounts popping up out of nowhere to defend this scam, yet somehow neither me nor anyone that has attempted to call or email Coincrest got a response in the past week. A complaint has already been filed with the SEC in regards to their illegal activities in the US, so let's see if he answers their calls or it's only the select few people or, more likely, one person with multiple accounts with 0 post history commenting here with what could be a self-written "email" with absolutely no proof it was sent to anyone at any time to create an illusion of legitimacy about that scam and scumbags that sold it. Bring some screenshots next time. With headers.

Stan Golden
Finance Manager
www.coincrest.com

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 05:16:06 PM by ICO-Buster

they never promised a hard date

* Official Launch Date 10/30/2017

For concrete ranges we can tell you that 2 of the last notifications we are waiting for promised were:

10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count) Smiley
    4-5 business days (approximately 2 business days ago)

Everyone who? You and your alt accounts with 0 post history you just created to defend this scam? Your delusional head is so far up your paid shill ass you just choose to blatantly lie about written facts, like the one above. Again with the playground for mentally-disabled children level insults. Back to ignore you go ya "my daddy's money" imbecile Shakespeare-sounding wannabe, since all you contribute is brainless shilling and blatant lies. Still waiting on that court summons from you or your alter-ego "Stan Golden" you've been using here from a different account, you ass clown. Of course he'll pick up a call from you, it's easy when the conversation happens in your head and not with an actual person. Sue me. Do it. Facts are written right in this thread - release dates were a lie, price was overinflated to rob gullible idiots like you of daddy's money and they have nothing behind their promises, just like any other scam. Everything I said is true and I openly dare you and those 0 history alt accounts made by you that happen to have matching IPs between 4 of them to take me to court. PM me and I'll even give you my mailing address since you're incapable of anything except for lying, insults and childish threats, so I will make it easier for your tiny brain to start the process. Anything but your PM and an official court summons in my mailbox will be ignored from now on.

Oh lying FUD Master I almost feel sorry for you. You have been caught in so many lies, creating a fake ID for Stan Golden and you still think you and what you say are relevant. Poor baby, I hope mama loves you in her basement because I doubt that anyone else does.

You try to claim that every new poster is fake, when the only reason that new people have joined and posted is to refute your lies, they say so in their posts, but as usual you ignore inconvenient facts. Funny thing, the first time someone posts is always the first time. Other than shitting all over DUEC you have not posted anywhere else, well not as ICO-Buster anyone. You also do not seem to know the difference between free speech and defamatory speech. When you say things that are patently untrue, when you lie to try and damage a person or entity that is no longer free speech dumbass, that is defamation. If you do not know the difference that is your problem and I hope that KMInvestor finds you and sues your ass, you know you need money to defend yourself and you $20 /month allowance mommy gives you will not do.

You claim to have called and emailed Stan Golden, everyone else who calls or emails him gets a response, but you magically don't? How stupid do you think people are to believe your bullshit. What email address are you emailing Stan Golden oh lying FUD master?

Your claims that DUEC missed deadlines are as fake as all you other bull shit that you post. They applied and said a number of times that they hoped they would be accepted soon, they never promised a hard date as anyone with a half a brain, so that excludes you, knows that the exchanges control the timing not the applicant. They have apologized for underestimating the time that the exchanges have taken to list DUEC on more than one accasion. As for your fuzzy or non existent math on the value, if you understand market principals, the value is what someone is willing to pay. Kind of a basic tenant of the free market system. No one forced me to pay what I did to buy my DUEC, that was my decision, so your BS stories about the mining are like all your other lies, bull shit. You and your fake ID's are the only ones who seem to have the "experience."

Like a lot of mommy's basement dwellers oh lying FUD master you seem to have a God complex, as is evidenced in your name ICO-Buster, BTW genius you know that DUEC never had an ICO right? Go back to your basement, get your magnifying glass and tweezers out and jerk off your pencil dick.

Stan Golden
Finance Manager
www.coincrest.com

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Assuming you are truly as ignorant to the concept of conflict of interest as you sound, I'll break it down for you. Not surprising, coming from a scammer doing business with lapsed registration and in states where his practices are illegal, not to have a grasp on regulations... Or, even more likely, a fake account created by a desperate child who invested daddy's money into a scam. The moment you offered the investment options you are personally involved in to your clients as employee of Coincrest, you violated not even a single, but multiple SEC regulations. I once again openly dare you to sue me so I can bring all the records of your written statements openly discussing violations, as well as your business activities without active registration to court and have your company officially shut down to prevent any more people from being scammed by you. I'm sure those already scammed will be more than happy to be invited to the court room.

Are you that myopic that you cannot understand what is being said? There is no link between the companies and lying that you have tried to call will not do anything, as I have taken every call received and returned any that I missed. I was out on Friday, but will be in on Monday so I invite you to ACTUALLY call, not lie about it. I am PERSONALLY an investor, as a Coincrest employee I am not allowed to invest in anything that we do directly, but as Duecoin is not ours, I am allowed to. How does my investing my own personal funds in any way indicate a link between us and Duecoin? You grab at straws to make nonsensical points.

Interesting that you are now lying more and more, you must be a desperate sorry person. You were so desperate to try and prove the non-existent link that you even created a fake account in my name. As I said pure desperation.

Rightchoice

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

LOL, All I can say is that no one really cares about the headless person above, I feel slightly sad with this forum and the mods, as a joker like him is hijacking the thread with posting some rubbish, which really no one is interested in yet he is running free. Anyhow, who cares what this useless person say. I didn't even read what rubbish he wrote.
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

BURN ALL DUEC COINS!!!

WTS

600,000 DUEC

1 DUEC = 0.000004 LTC

@PM

Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

Oh lying FUD master, you tell so many lies you cannot even keep track of them any more. Are you that myopic and delusional that you think that anyone outside of your fake ID minions believe one word that you say? Oh you poor, poor delusional baby. Where is Stan Golden's email address that you supposedly used to email him?

As to your post about conflict of interest, you obviously are too stupid to understand: Stan Golden said that he was allowed to invest in DUEC specifically because it was NOT OWNED by his company there for NO CONFLICT OF INTERESTS. You cannot be as stupid as you show yourself to be here. What am I saying: of course you are. You've been caught out creating a fake account for Stan Golden and lying over and over again and your weak assed response is to accuse me and other of exactly what you have done yourself.

Of course you haven't called or emailed Coincrest because you know that will lead them back to you. Go play with your pencil dick in mamma's basement you retard, and I say that will apologies to anyone who has a mental illness.

they never promised a hard date

* Official Launch Date 10/30/2017

For concrete ranges we can tell you that 2 of the last notifications we are waiting for promised were:

10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count) Smiley
    4-5 business days (approximately 2 business days ago)

Everyone who? You and your alt accounts with 0 post history you just created to defend this scam? Your delusional head is so far up your paid shill ass you just choose to blatantly lie about written facts, like the one above. Again with the playground for mentally-disabled children level insults. Back to ignore you go ya "my daddy's money" imbecile Shakespeare-sounding wannabe, since all you contribute is brainless shilling and blatant lies. Still waiting on that court summons from you or your alter-ego "Stan Golden" you've been using here from a different account, you ass clown. Of course he'll pick up a call from you, it's easy when the conversation happens in your head and not with an actual person. Sue me. Do it. Facts are written right in this thread - release dates were a lie, price was overinflated to rob gullible idiots like you of daddy's money and they have nothing behind their promises, just like any other scam. Everything I said is true and I openly dare you and those 0 history alt accounts made by you that happen to have matching IPs between 4 of them to take me to court. PM me and I'll even give you my mailing address since you're incapable of anything except for lying, insults and childish threats, so I will make it easier for your tiny brain to start the process. Anything but your PM and an official court summons in my mailbox will be ignored from now on.

Stan Golden
Finance Manager
www.coincrest.com

KMInvestor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Others have stated it correctly, you do not understand the difference between free speech and defamation. I will be happy to help you understand the difference. I do not make idle threats and as I said in my first post, I only posted in response to the email I received from Stan Golden at Coincrest. You ICO-Buster are a pathological lair. I am done posting here, my actions will speak far louder than any words here.
Assuming you are truly as ignorant to the concept of conflict of interest as you sound, I'll break it down for you. Not surprising, coming from a scammer doing business with lapsed registration and in states where his practices are illegal, not to have a grasp on regulations... Or, even more likely, a fake account created by a desperate child who invested daddy's money into a scam. The moment you offered the investment options you are personally involved in to your clients as employee of Coincrest, you violated not even a single, but multiple SEC regulations. I once again openly dare you to sue me so I can bring all the records of your written statements openly discussing violations, as well as your business activities without active registration to court and have your company officially shut down to prevent any more people from being scammed by you. I'm sure those already scammed will be more than happy to be invited to the court room.

Cyberdime

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

question for DEV or anybody... is the pool that the coins website advertised active or no? i mean i went to the IP and it shows a faucet active.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: