Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
inheritor

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

Probably, we should take over this shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Selling Duecoin. Buy now, listing is imminent! PM.
RoelTe

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

I like the construct of this project! Rational website, flawless logo,  good logo.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:10:57 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 04:44:36 PM by ICO-Buster

I like the construct of this project! Rational website, flawless logo,  good logo.

You could at least try to say something better than “flawless logo, good logo” if you are paid to shill this trash lol.

Sup JWDuecoin, still selling people your soon bullshit and wasting your stolen money on cheap shills?
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Oh lying FUD master you're back. I thought you were still in mama's basement servicing her. So amazing lying FUD master you have some way to control the speed of HitBTC's process that no one else has? You have been proved a liar over and over and over again, and you think that you have any credibility here? You are way more delusional that I ever thought, there is only one shill here and that is you you lying sack of useless shit!!

I like the construct of this project! Rational website, flawless logo,  good logo.

You could at least try to say something better than “flawless logo, good logo” if you are paid to shill this trash lol.

Sup JWDuecoin, still selling people your soon bullshit and wasting your stolen money on cheap shills?
ICO-Buster

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Blameless idea? The fuck does that even mean? JWDuecoin, you really need to find better shills to pay. These don’t even speak English.

I want the project success.
Very nice website, blameless idea.  Good luck team!
ICO-Buster

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

Oh, look it’s daddy’s boy back to defend this scam! Daddy hasn’t revoked your internet privileges yet? Proved wrong with what? Your alt account only your delusional ass believed in? Where’s that court summons, you ass clown. Sue me, I’m still waiting!

Oh lying FUD master you're back. I thought you were still in mama's basement servicing her. So amazing lying FUD master you have some way to control the speed of HitBTC's process that no one else has? You have been proved a liar over and over and over again, and you think that you have any credibility here? You are way more delusional that I ever thought, there is only one shill here and that is you you lying sack of useless shit!!

SonkhlaChrisat

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

Seems very interesting!
A rather interesting idea, certain design.  Good luck team.
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

This is ridiculous
crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:21:29 PM

Duecoin.... you guys need to fix some the articles you put out into the world, like the steemit one is just unreadable. It’s embarrassing and just awfully written. 🤦‍♀️ I want to believe in this project so badly please just a bit more attention to these details is so important. Huh

Thank you HeptaCoin for bringing this to our attention, if you look closely at the authors/users who posted any of these articles you will see that it wasn't us as we will always do our best to use some sort of OfficialDuecoin name or variation of it; Steemit is a platform where journalists, bloggers, and basically anyone can write articles of interest and when a particular article is trending the author starts making micro commissions from it, this attracts people from all over the world to write articles of hot subjects and in many occasions they are not as proficient in English as they think or they simply don't care, while many of them will make a genuine effort to write properly, not all of them will. The best way to get, up to date, quality information is to follow us on our social media accounts. We are updating the information on the site but in the meantime you can search for Duecoin on Facebook and Twitter since those are the more active ones.

You said yourself that DuecoinOfficial, seemingly the biggest source of poorly written crap about your project all over the internet, was not official and now you are saying it is? Your PR is just as inconsistent as the rest of this project.

I looked at the other authors you talk about. They aren’t any worse than your “official” authors of this sad attempt at giving the community information they’ve been asking about for months: https://www.duecoin.io/community/ and pretty much the rest of the site. The quality of information you put out on your own site is equally trash to the articles written by illiterate “journalists” surviving on their pennies for clicks. You didn’t even bother to create emails for the addresses listed on that page. Here’s a response I got while using your “official” email: “Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to ru@duecoin.io because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.“

HitBTC probably looked over the obvious scam that this project with no plan, substance or purpose is and decided not to take any more risks beyond saying it will be listed “soon”, which they later can backpedal from by saying “1000 years is soon on the galactic scale”. And that’s about how long this “James W” behind this failed attempt would need to actually turn it into something of even the smallest value at the rate he’s been going.

I believe you have misunderstood the answer previously provided. We literally said "we will always do our best to use some sort of OfficialDuecoin name or variation of it". Obviously we cannot keep other people from registering on a 3rd party site with a similar name, but when it is us we do our best to point out that it is an official account. If someone has said otherwise please show me where? I have sent notice to our devteam that some email addresses of the new departments weren't working properly, and they have all been fixed now.
We have contacted HITBTC with a positive response, they will post an update soon.
crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

HITBTC is a scam itself. It will never add a scam coin from which it cannot get a profit. DUEC and HITBTC cannot reach agreement on sharing profit from dumping this scam.

Although I’ve read that there are people who have some problems with HITBTC from the client’s end and I cannot attest to that, the only thing that I can say about HITBTC is that the delays we are experiencing with them are directly related to them upping the ante in regards to doing their due diligence when it come to listing coins, if anything that should reflect positively on them. In regards to the subject of profit, all exchanges list only coins they can profit from, they are not charities, that is how exchanges are run (all of them).
inheritor

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

In regards to the subject of profit, all exchanges list only coins they can profit from, they are not charities, that is how exchanges are run (all of them).
I would agree if they would get the profit from the fee. But they get the profit from listing a deliberately scam, dumping it and delisting it saying I am not in charge. 
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

HITBTC is a scam itself. It will never add a scam coin from which it cannot get a profit. DUEC and HITBTC cannot reach agreement on sharing profit from dumping this scam.

Although I’ve read that there are people who have some problems with HITBTC from the client’s end and I cannot attest to that, the only thing that I can say about HITBTC is that the delays we are experiencing with them are directly related to them upping the ante in regards to doing their due diligence when it come to listing coins, if anything that should reflect positively on them. In regards to the subject of profit, all exchanges list only coins they can profit from, they are not charities, that is how exchanges are run (all of them).

Fine, HitBTC is not a scam.  It is also NOT the only exchange out there.  Why do you need to wait for them to list DUEC first?  Why not get it listed elsewhere and when they list, they list?
crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

I like the construct of this project! Rational website, flawless logo,  good logo.

Thank you very much, I will forward your comment to the team that work on it as they'll be glad to hear that their work is appreciated.
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

“Duecoin accepted by retailers and others as a medium of exchange for e-commerce by mid 2018."

“due diligence”

Oh boy...

crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

There are tons of cryptocurrencies out the in market now. What makes your crypto any different from the rest? What is your long term plan?

Our superiority is based in our advanced blockchain ICO network that exceeds the efficiency, speed and cost of blockchain technologies. Our project will revolutionize the industry.
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Crypto-maker, why don't you answer my question?!?!

HitBTC is NOT the only exchange out there.  Why do you need to wait for them to list DUEC first?  Why not get it listed elsewhere and when they list, they list?  Your "vote" was done in November.  8 months and still not exchange!!!
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

Year 2225 ~ We will be listed soon! hahahaa
inheritor

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

Crypto-maker, why don't you answer my question?!?!

HitBTC is NOT the only exchange out there.  Why do you need to wait for them to list DUEC first?  Why not get it listed elsewhere and when they list, they list?  Your "vote" was done in November.  8 months and still not exchange!!!
Because they are out of fiat after paying for the HITbtc twitter message.
acedout?

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

The Faucet is broken.........Huh??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: