Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
3wheelin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

A "positive response from hitbtc".  And what would that positive response be?    I think it's time we as a community had some show of good faith from someone with clout.  Disclose SOMETHING to us, crypto-maker.. JWduecoin..  somebody..For the sake of the duecoin community and the rest of the investors that have yet to speak their voice about this! 

General conversations with "a positive response" means nothing to us at this point.  People have been patiently waiting a year now (some much longer than that for those of us that had access before the pre-sale even went public).  Picking and choosing what you reply to is very third-worldly and it's causing skepticism and ultimately a wake of negative outlooks on any future we (or you) will have with this currency
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

with this currency

This is not a currency. It needs to have value and ability to be traded for goods and services for it to be a currency. This is just another failed attempt at a currency with a dead PR, which IMO is better off staying dead than the irrelevant nonsense they were posting on their Twitter, and developers that don't care to respond to relevant questions or give any actual information.
dfisherman

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Is it the future yet?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

The interface of the site is just disgusting it is simply impossible to look at, but it is pleasing that the developers of this token promise to enter the hitbitcoin exchange.
crypto-maker (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

I have been a lurker here for many many months. I have purchased a massive amount of these coins last year. An amount that could certainly change my life right now if I could take back my investment. I felt compelled to create an account here to give my 2 cents to the thread.

1) I do believe the Hitbtc announcement of listing duec. I do not understand wtf is taking them so long to list though! pissing me off

If anyone from the duec team is reading this. Can you please find out why tf hitbtc is taking so long to list. Is it something you guys are not doing or have any control over?

2) From my observation duec has serious problems with their team. We need more active communication on on this thread and twitter. Let us all know whats going on even if the news is not positive. This way we can have some little faith.

3) I personally do NOT want to see this coin on any small micro bs exchange. If this coin is listed on a garbage exchange to start its fait will be doomed imo and we would all have a hell of a time recouping anything. larger reputable exchanges are the way to go and duec has done the right thing by at least targeting larger exchanges. good job

Do I think this coin is a scam? In the beginning when I invested no. I did think it was a scam until Hitbtc made their announcements. I want to see this coin listed asap. I want the coin listed on at least 3 exchanges. I want to see the team invest some coin on the tech. Add atomic swaps, add more privacy functions to the wallet, revamp the mobile wallet versions. Do whatever to make us excited. This stuff is not too difficult. If you guys were initially trying to scam us then think of all the money you can make if you guys would reinvest in your coin and build it up properly. You would earn 10x ++ if you would at least do these tasks.

Revamp the website. You always have the opportunity to rebrand the coin. Don't let it die. If you don't care for this coin then pass it off to another group to take control of it. Hell, I'll take it over.... just please get this listed and reinvest in blowing this coin up. Reinvest money in this coin and prepare for the next bull run. Don't give up and dont fail. You have a coin that works. obviously, you applied to 1 exchange which was probably expensive. Now take this coin seriously and silence the critics. Treat this coin seriously or pass it off to a crypto group that will make it thrive.

Dear Crypto Person,

We agree with your assessment about improving our communication and based on your post as well as a previous post that referenced communication issues with, manly, our Facebook and Twitter accounts, we are replacing the people in charge of those social media accounts, communication through Twitter and Facebook should improve before the end of the week.
In regards to HITBTC, we cannot disclose the details, however we can say that all the information relevant to finally getting DUEC listed has been sent to them and we are just awaiting confirmation; and while some minor exchanges have shown interest in DUEC we are concentrating mainly on the most prominent one, even though, as you posted, they also happen to be the most expensive ones.
I have forwarded your suggestions about adding atomic swaps, more privacy functions to the wallet, and revamping the mobile wallet versions to our dev team and we are working on a lot of new stuff to increase the adoption of DUEC upon being listed.
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

What language does the site use?
crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Hi Jason, yes I don't work at CoinCrest any more, I left due to a tragedy in my family, one that no parent should ever have to deal with. That being said, I didn't believe when I recommended Duecoin and I still do not believe today that it's a scam. I am personally very heavily invested in the coin myself. more that 5X your investment in fact. Why it's taking so long, I have no Idea, I am not on the inside at all any more. I have not seen anything until today, I've been a little preoccupied with my family issues. Yes, it's way longer than I would have liked to see but I believe that they will get listed and there will be decent return on investment.

Hope that you and your family are well. Stan

Although we have never had the pleasure to work with you Mr. Golden, it has become evident through some of these posts that for a period of time you have promoted DUEC to your clients as well as investing yourself apparently, making you a member of our community and we would like to also extend our condolences to you and your family.
crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

What language does the site use?
The main site is in English although the introductory site has also a version in Spanish.
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Hey cryptoguy. Can I instant message u. U need to disable newbie messages
xfilez

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

We won the vote on bigbitex
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

Cool. Exchange with 0 volume. Finally.
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

add to the auction in 5-10 years . Grin Grin Grin
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:12:37 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 04:07:13 AM by hleenyc

Like it really matters.  No one's gonna wanna buy it at this rate.  Even DUEC themselves wouldn't buy it back from us at cost.  Heck, I'd even give them a discount and take a loss at this point.
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Like it really matters.  No one's gonna wanna buy it at this rate.  Even DUEC themselves wouldn't buy it back from us at cost.  Heck, I'd even give them a discount and take a loss at this point.

How much did you pay originally?
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Heck, I'd even give them a discount and take a loss at this point.
And, the day after that the hitbtc will open duec/btc market at 1 btc for 1 duec. Shocked
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:35:38 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 09:44:43 PM by hleenyc

Heck, I'd even give them a discount and take a loss at this point.
And, the day after that the hitbtc will open duec/btc market at 1 btc for 1 duec. Shocked

At this point, I don't even care.  Right now, I'd rather have most of my money back.  But I do know for a fact that if it ever does get listed, it'll be closer to 0 BTC per duec than 1 BTC  Wink  I'd be more than happy to sell all my coins to you too  Grin
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

1satoshi/DUEC is damn optimistic price. Considering the market status ATM and the fact that there are serious coins that became nearly worthless... DUEC after all this time has no chance... Its dead and as soon as it come to any Exchange it will be dumped instantly. Ill be surprised if there will be anyone willing to buy even at 1sat.

Buyers of DUEC, look at the bright side of life. You paid someones (DUEC team) long vacations at exotic island. You are, indeed, a good person. hahahah
Marisha25

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:16 AM

https://aiodex.com/vote
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

1satoshi/DUEC is damn optimistic price. Considering the market status ATM and the fact that there are serious coins that became nearly worthless... DUEC after all this time has no chance... Its dead and as soon as it come to any Exchange it will be dumped instantly. Ill be surprised if there will be anyone willing to buy even at 1sat.

Buyers of DUEC, look at the bright side of life. You paid someones (DUEC team) long vacations at exotic island. You are, indeed, a good person. hahahah
People pay for them. Happy holidays.
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Pool http://s2.mpos-pools.com/duec will be closed
in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: