Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631709 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 09:19:55 PM

Grin

At this point, noticing that everyone is creating his own coin, I want to create mine:

Sushicoin

I will take the nickname

Sokami Natashoto

Does it sound enough japanese? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lol.  Good time to start your own coin Before the Biebers
of the world jump in.

It's gonna be an easy way to make a mass amount of money if you're popular.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 09:55:21 PM

Hash-War

On Vircurex, you can see that the Gh/s war has started. Today Bitcoin reached 700k Gh/s, while Ixcoin and Devcoin are chasing each other around 120k. Difficulty for Ixcoin has passed in a few days from 3.6M to 8.6M. And it seems only the start of a massive "Hash-War": an hot autumn is approaching.

This is nothing.  I expect an exponential jump nearly every month for the next 6-9 months.

GPU's won't be able to turn any kind of profit and only the bigger rigs will be able to play - at least until bitcoin hits $500-$1,000.

All the more reason to buy ixCoin right now since its much much cheaper than mining it.  I wish I had the Bitcoins cause I'd add another 1% to my speculative buy.

BFL is finally moving on their jalapeño orders. I may have my 14 jalapeños by end of September - October.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 09:58:07 PM

I may have my 14 jalapeños by end of September - October.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 11:34:10 PM

I ordered in early may.  They shipped the whole month of jan in just 3 days.  Feb should be easy too and then there's just march and April which should have pretty heavy orders.  So 6 weeks sounds about right unless they stop building Jalapeños to focus on Singles and mini rigs.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 08:43:06 PM

Wow, thats Crazy, I didn't notice that.  I wonder why and how?

And Bitcoin is at 65 million.  We're gonna hot 200 million by Christmas.  Jalapeños will be DOA!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:46:46 PM

I wonder why and how?
Because a bunch of people suddenly bought ixcoin because they thought that ixcoin would be valuable in the future

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 08:51:43 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 10:30:19 PM by Vlad2Vlad

I wonder why and how?
Because a bunch of people suddenly bought ixcoin because they thought that ixcoin would be valuable in the future

Lol.  You really think I have that kind of effect on people?

Buyers would drive up the price, if anything, not the difficulty. And who would mine ixCoin wnen you can barely get 500 coins PER YEAR?  Even with 2TH, it's only 5,000 coins per year and that was at the old difficulty - so more like 1500 coins or like $40 PER YEAR.  Just straight buy them suckers unless you're merge mining.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:34:45 PM

I wonder why and how?

And besides myself I have yet to meet just one other person to have bought and accumulated ixCoin over the last 30-60 days.  Someone was competing with me for the 1%, but I don't know who.

Could it have been Goldman Sachs or JPMorgan?  Lol, maybe.  I'm sure they have the inside track on the Bitcoin ETF license.  If I were them I'd be accumulating the next crypto ETF now.

It's pocket change for them.  They can buy all the Cryptos right now for 10X their value for pocket change.  

And that is exactly the mentality I'm expecting to drive Cryptos through the roof.  

Can you imagine seeing a CrapCoin (i.e. NUGs) going to $1?   Hahhaaaaa.  

I can!

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 10:54:36 PM

I wonder why and how?

And besides myself I have yet to meet just one other person to have bought and accumulated ixCoin over the last 30-60 days.  Someone was competing with me for the 1%, but I don't know who.

Could it have been Goldman Sachs or JPMorgan?  Lol, maybe.  I'm sure they have the inside track on the Bitcoin ETF license.  If I were them I'd be accumulating the next crypto ETF now.

It's pocket change for them.  They can buy all the Cryptos right now for 10X their value for pocket change. 

And that is exactly the mentality I'm expecting to drive Cryptos through the roof. 

Can you imagine seeing a CrapCoin (i.e. NUGs) going to $1?   Hahhaaaaa. 

I can!

Yeah I'm sure people will want to buy a coin that is also bought by Goldman Sachs

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:56:44 PM

I wonder why and how?

And besides myself I have yet to meet just one other person to have bought and accumulated ixCoin over the last 30-60 days.  Someone was competing with me for the 1%, but I don't know who.

Could it have been Goldman Sachs or JPMorgan?  Lol, maybe.  I'm sure they have the inside track on the Bitcoin ETF license.  If I were them I'd be accumulating the next crypto ETF now.

It's pocket change for them.  They can buy all the Cryptos right now for 10X their value for pocket change. 

Can you imagine seeing a CrapCoin (i.e. NUGs) going to $1?   Hahhaaaaa. 

I can!

Yeah I'm sure people will want to buy a coin that is also bought by Goldman Sachs

You're joking right.  All great stocks are underwritten by Goldman and owned by Goldman.  They're not number 1 for no reason.

Scammer?  Of course, how do you think you get to number 1 on wallstreet.  If any hedge fund or bank gets into alt coins it's gonna start a crypto feeding frenzy.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:01:59 PM

People trusting Goldman won't ever buy a crypto
People using crypto don't trust Goldman

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 11:52:33 PM

People trusting Goldman won't ever buy a crypto
People using crypto don't trust Goldman

Maybe you haven't noticed but the govt (US and Germany) are getting in on the action.

This whole decentralized pipe dream is over just like I've been saying.

And if the ETF gets done banks will get in on it.  If that happens you can bet hedge funds, banks and speculative investors will come in - in droves.

Once the ETF is live anyone with an Ameritrade Account can play Bitcoin without the need for a computer, computer skills or a Botcoin wallet.  In other words it's gonna be for anyone and everyone.  It's gonna be what I called 4 months ago:  Mainstream.

And that's why $1,000 will seem like a cheap price by next year.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 10:36:56 PM

Basically every day Ixcoin set a new record: now difficulty above 10M, mining above 170k Gh/s.

Can anyone explain this?  It's outpacing bitcoin!

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 09:09:33 AM

If I should buy a 400 GH/s Jupiter miner the profitability in mining Ixcoin will be something like 15 USD per month.
Considering it costs 7k USD, it would take 38 years to pay it out.

Something doesn't sound right to me .......even in case of merged mining.

Why would you consider only the profitability of ixcoin, if you are mining Bitcoins (and assuming your math is correct) merge mining ixcoin gives you a $180 free a year over just mining Bitcoin without any added expense.

So why wouldn't you?  You want to earn less on the same hardware and electricity?  You are afraid of mo money mo problems?  You have a cap on how much ROI% you are willing to accept and then will destroy your rig with a sledge hammer and mining ixcoin will  just make that day come sooner?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 03:29:44 PM

If I should buy a 400 GH/s Jupiter miner the profitability in mining Ixcoin will be something like 15 USD per month.
Considering it costs 7k USD, it would take 38 years to pay it out.

Something doesn't sound right to me .......even in case of merged mining.

Why would you consider only the profitability of ixcoin, if you are mining Bitcoins (and assuming your math is correct) merge mining ixcoin gives you a $180 free a year over just mining Bitcoin without any added expense.

So why wouldn't you?  You want to earn less on the same hardware and electricity?  You are afraid of mo money mo problems?  You have a cap on how much ROI% you are willing to accept and then will destroy your rig with a sledge hammer and mining ixcoin will  just make that day come sooner?

Lol, that made me laugh.

Maybe he thinks nobody would waste their time doing something that returns so little money but I agree since merge mining doesn't slow your rig down at all (I don't think) then any additional coins would be nice.  Especially if you can merge mine 5 or more coins.  It can really add up.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:36:20 PM

Especially if you can merge mine 5 or more coins.  It can really add up.
All my wat

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 06:10:47 PM

Especially if you can merge mine 5 or more coins.  It can really add up.
All my wat

What?

Not sure what a wat is.  But yeah, you can merge mine at least 5 coins right now and pretty soon one should be able to merge mine many more.  If a coin is SHA256 then it only needs a patch and most new SHA coins should come merge mined ready, I suspect.

CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 09:41:22 PM

Are you sure that merge mining doesn't slow your rig down at all, not even increasing electric consumption?

It doesn't - you produce the same amount of hashes, which are sent to the pool server, which then checks them against different coins. So basically the pool server does more work, not you.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 10:57:09 PM

Are you sure that merge mining doesn't slow your rig down at all, not even increasing electric consumption?

From what I've read it doesn't.  I know, it makes no sense.  How can you mine BTC and then on top of it, mine 5 or 20 additional and separate coins all at the same time and still get the same BTC output?

It makes no sense but appearently that's the case.   And this is why it's still worth getting ASICS as one can accumulate lots of different coins in the hopes just one will spike like LTC or maybe even a Bitcoin 2.0.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 11:01:51 PM

So, the altcoins are there to pay the electricity bills.

For most people, yes.

I take the opposite approach.  When/if I ever get my ASICS I plan to use part of my bitcoins to pay the electricity, the rest to buy more mining rigs to try and get ahead of the coming masses and finally, I plan to hoard any and all merge mined coins hoping just one bit it big.

In this mining game, only the top 1% will make big money and the rest will get the crumbs.  It's important to get ahead of the curve, ahead of the herd.  For that I think one needs at least $50,000-$100,000 and then additional incremental investments to keep up with the difficulty.

The logic is that only a small % of people on earth have the money risk appetite to invest that much in mining rigs.  And to do that I only need 1 coin to jump in price and that would give me the necessary disposable income to jump ahead of the coming 99%. 

Once you're ahead it should be easy to keep the lead and make massive money - but if you fall behind you'll never be able to catch up.  First movers can definitely make a killing here if they play it right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: