Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Hello
This thread was created in 2017 but there are not many discussions here (5 pages, <100 comments)
I am really consider this project.
Could you share me some more details about your plan, your team, your official website and social channels.
Thanks.
The project is interesting and complicated technically. There are questions, but here, for some reason, none of the team responds.
Well that is right I hope their team will see right now there are a lot of people are really into their projects unlike before they are really lacked on supporters but right now for sure their team will notice we are so many here waiting for them and will triggered them so they will go active again not only here but also on their social media accounts.
in my opinion maybe the teams are busy in developing this project so they are focusing on developing the project to be successful.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

When it comes to finding out about ZED, the non-exploit feature of this electronic currency makes me excited. I am wondering whether this feature will ímake ZED stable on the cryptographic market? Or is there any other reason why people can trust investing in ZED?
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

When it comes to finding out about ZED, the non-exploit feature of this electronic currency makes me excited. I am wondering whether this feature will ímake ZED stable on the cryptographic market? Or is there any other reason why people can trust investing in ZED?
We are still trying to figure out whether to invest or not. For this purpose we gathered here.
jimmydvd

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

We are still trying to figure out whether to invest or not. For this purpose we gathered here.
you are right, we gather here to build our confidence and know more about ZED so we feel confident that this is a very good project to support.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

visiting official sites such as whitepapers and roadmap from this project might be one of the considerations in investing in this project
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

visiting official sites such as whitepapers and roadmap from this project might be one of the considerations in investing in this project
Fully agree. Whitepaper can answer all questions. She is quite informative from ZED.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

It seems to me fundamentally the project is very attractive. ZED intends to compete with leading money transfer operators. At the same time, eliminating the bank dependence. Payments will be of high speed and low cost. Thanks to the blockchain all operations will be transparent and safe. It seems like it sounds very cool IMHO

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
pintudepan

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Fully agree. Whitepaper can answer all questions. She is quite informative from ZED.
so maybe by visiting the website and whitepaper is one way to know this project plus by looking at the roadmap of each development of this project
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Every day this project interests me more and more. Guys, I advise everyone to read the whitepaper of the project https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aBhsROQL5Cz2om7Six4sGKPLeUiNNAqVT_u0Vju-quY/edit#heading=h.1946w2x0xt96
Yes you are right with that and reading the whitepaper is a must before start to supports a projects in crypto world because all of us have a different ways of thinking may be at the end you will not be satisfied with the outcome of the ICO you supported that is why first you must read the whitepaper.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

By the way, I found here such interesting figures:

"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries."

Interesting how ZED will reward its community? Would be glad to the information.

Yes you are really right with that because community is a very big part of the projects because they are the one who will support and help the teams to make the projects more better and successful to all people in this world which will lead this ICO in to a big success. Goodluck to all of us.

jimmydvd

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

so maybe by visiting the website and whitepaper is one way to know this project plus by looking at the roadmap of each development of this project
You are indeed right to know some information about this project, we have to look for it on the web page, they will read the whitepaper by combining it with the roadmap they have, so we know the stages carried out by this project and to update information we can follow by joining this project community so we will find out the latest information about this project
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Hey. Are you planning to continue working on this project? Or do you have another similar project? If there is, skinte please link.
chicipuci

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries."

Interesting how ZED will reward its community? Would be glad to the information.

For this you need to turn to the bounty. Manager Sandra Evans. Here is the topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886411.new#new
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

For this you need to turn to the bounty. Manager Sandra Evans. Here is the topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886411.new#new
Yes, thank you, I already found this out. I am glad that the project pays much attention to building its own community

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Hey. Are you planning to continue working on this project? Or do you have another similar project? If there is, skinte please link.
Grin
I dont think that the project team will combine such a large-scale development. But maybe I'm wrong. You can always specify it in project telegram:
https://t.me/ZEDNetworkInc

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 02:53:03 PM by logictense

this is interesting information because from the community the information about the ZED project is developing, which causes investment and this is very good. Cool
Yes, this project is very good and has a large amount of project funds as well and I will be a good project
ZED Network is built on a worldwide network of servers and validators will be run by community members outside the ZED Platform. The servers that are owned by are also managed by different individuals and entities.
Yes, all this is quite promising. Personally, I would be interested to see the implementation of this product.

I hear ur gulges and will react to them when I have time. Dont prod me with persistent talks, Im not in the mood and moreover I think persistence in speech is not what accommodates the development of a balancing personality adequately accessing the goals lying ahead and having the balls to work out the solutions to whatever issues u may encounter in ur mileu.

pintudepan

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

I read the announcement that all participants would be paid using Eth whether it was true
Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

You mean the company bounty? Or investors ZED))? I think it should be enough for everyone. Grin

I would gladly participate in product testing for example) there are projects that reward it. Again, it would be interesting to be able to freeze my tokens for a year or more and get a bonus for this, rewards for believing in the project Wink
Yes you are right with that because that plan always works holding for a long term is always profitable especially in the projects like this which is really good for long term goal and one big part of it the projects of this ICO has a real use in our world that's why it will be huge in the future.

chicipuci

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

I read the announcement that all participants would be paid using Eth whether it was true
Whether it's true or not, we'll find out in the future. But the reward does not hurt)) Let's wait
jimmydvd

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:40:57 AM

Whether it's true or not, we'll find out in the future. But the reward does not hurt)) Let's wait
I agree maybe I am a little more patient to wait for this information but I have also seen that information so to get clearer information, I might join the ZED community on the telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: