Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

An easy way to get used to the world of investment and investment, for this you need to study more and more information, the analyst will give a result.

found an interesting site with a cool company, it's a very interesting and entertaining project, but I think you'd better look at yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rucoinmaster

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

I continue to act and follow the results of the teams, this information field draws attention to myself and the company from around the world.
Slowly I master the opportunity to achieve the goal by doing what I consider important, it completely suits me. Subscribe to my channel. Smile.

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

You write, 8 billion tokens will be sold to accredited investors in the US and Canada. Are these already confirmed contracts? If yes, then this is good news.
Yes it is really good news because I doubt they will include that details on their ICO if it is not true and for sure it gonna be sold out for all US and Canada citizen because we all know ICOs not gonna works for their country but right now they will have a opportunity because of Zed network team and for sure they will not miss this one of a kind opportunity.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
pintudepan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

ZED Network is built on a network of servers all over the world and validators will be run by community members external to ZED Platform.
Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

ZED IS BUILT FOR MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOS)
ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MTOs to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. We provide state of the art Web/ Mobile Apps, a robust back office admin and built-in compliance tools for a comprehensive "remittance in a box" solution.

Unlike the current SWIFT system, ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.

1. LOW COST
ZED transactions require no mining and costs only 1%.

2. INSTANTANEOUS
ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3 to 5 seconds.

3. TRANSPARENT
ZED transactions are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger.

4. GLOBAL
ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.

5. DATA RICH
ZED transactions allow for the secure transfer of data with each payment, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches.

6. COMPREHENSIVE
ZED is an all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting.

pintudepan

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

You write, 8 billion tokens will be sold to accredited investors in the US and Canada. Are these already confirmed contracts? If yes, then this is good news.
Yes it is really good news because I doubt they will include that details on their ICO if it is not true and for sure it gonna be sold out for all US and Canada citizen because we all know ICOs not gonna works for their country but right now they will have a opportunity because of Zed network team and for sure they will not miss this one of a kind opportunity.
do we have to take this opportunity more quickly so that we get the golden opportunity
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MTOs to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. We provide state of the art Web/ Mobile Apps, a robust back office admin and built-in compliance tools for a comprehensive "remittance in a box" solution.

Unlike the current SWIFT system, ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.

1. LOW COST

2. INSTANTANEOUS
ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3 to 5 seconds.

3. TRANSPARENT
ZED transactions are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger.

4. GLOBAL
ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.

5. DATA RICH
ZED transactions allow for the secure transfer of data with each payment, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches.

6. COMPREHENSIVE
ZED is an all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting.
If this really lasts for 3-5 seconds and for 1%. then there will be a lot of interested people) Businessmen know how to count time and money)
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

Today I got acquainted with several articles about this project and was very interested in it. The money transfer sector is quite important and I think ZED will be able to make a huge contribution to its development

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
pintudepan

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

ZED Network is a cryptocurrency enabled platform that is designed to power global money transfers in real time.
military_force

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

In your project the implementation and creativity was so impressive, investors are more engaged to the project and think about the investments and that's why the project is growing up so keep it up and all the best for the future. Smiley Cheesy 
khongkhobau

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

Which of the BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC is the most reliable? and where can I get support?
pintudepan

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

ZED offers compliance-friendly solutions that allow Money Transfer Operators by utilizing blockchain technology so that the transfer process will be faster
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Excuse me, can you give me more information? What is your total supply? how about price? when the test net can be run?
If you never mind, please show me more information as much as possible. Because your announcement is not clearly too much.
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Excuse me, can you give me more information? What is your total supply? how about price? when the test net can be run?
If you never mind, please show me more information as much as possible. Because your announcement is not clearly too much.

Read this content.
ZED will issue Z38 Billion coins with the following distribution:

Sell Z8 Billion in a Token Sales Event to raise money for management, growth, licensing, acquisition and expansion
Retain Z8 Billion by Company to pay for staff and operation expense
Allocate Z8 Billion for use by developers, partners and the ZED community
Release Z6 Billion for sale on a predetermined, scheduled, annual basis as outlined below
Unlock additional Z8 Billion for sale upon achieving certain volume levels outlined below

I think they want to say there are 38 Billion coins, I don't know what exactly Z38 mean?

pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

Read this content.
ZED will issue Z38 Billion coins with the following distribution:

Sell Z8 Billion in a Token Sales Event to raise money for management, growth, licensing, acquisition and expansion
Retain Z8 Billion by Company to pay for staff and operation expense
Allocate Z8 Billion for use by developers, partners and the ZED community
Release Z6 Billion for sale on a predetermined, scheduled, annual basis as outlined below
Unlock additional Z8 Billion for sale upon achieving certain volume levels outlined below

I think they want to say there are 38 Billion coins, I don't know what exactly Z38 mean?

I checked again as you said. And amazing that the numbers of total token is 38 billion.
But why they put Z symbol for what? I don't understand.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

I think if they can confirm such large numbers, then it means that there is a popularity with the idea. Usually successful projects today, three four million are collected and all, and it is considered good and here the level is higher on the collection of money.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

In the description said that it will be mining free, what is that really means, does that means all the coins already pre-mined?
or it will be no fee for the transaction?
pintudepan

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to Public Offering:

Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and Public Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion.

Reserve 16 Billion Tokens for future sale to MTOs for liquidity

Retain 15 Billion Tokens by Company to pay for staff, management, Executives, Advisors & Board Members

Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries

Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined.

Token price $.0.30
rucoinmaster

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Such a feeling that it took a little longer to wait for the reaction from the team, but in fact only time will show, subscribe to the official channels.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

1. LOW COST

2. INSTANTANEOUS

3. TRANSPARENT

4. GLOBAL

5. DATA RICH

6. COMPREHENSIVE
If this really lasts for 3-5 seconds and for 1%. then there will be a lot of interested people) Businessmen know how to count time and money)
Yes and that is really for sure and that's why this ICO makes one of a kind a faster transaction for everyone and not only that a secured one because of decentralized system using blockchain technology that's why a lot of big corporation will be in to it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: