Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

The idea of ZED is indeed very interesting by presenting ZED in several countries where the development of ctyptocurrency will help users of this platform be helped by the presence of ZED
you are right and this will be very good for cryptocurrency users so that the presence of ZED can be felt by cryptocurrency users
Yes but also will good for everyone or every people in the world especially who are transacting or sending money to their love ones overseas because they are working in other country and Zed network is the one will provide an amazing faster and secured transaction to all of them. Goodluck Zed network team!
I agree with you and this will be a very extraordinary project so that the development of cryptocurrency will continue to evolve and will become something extraordinary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pintudepan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

A promising start, a good project. I like this project.
this is indeed an extraordinary project and I am also proud to be here
kastara

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

A promising start, a good project. I like this project.
this is a very large project and will be present in several countries so that the presence of this project will be felt by several developing countries in the cryptocurrency sector so that the benefits of this project can be felt
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

what is the reason for such low ratings that gave your project? have you tried contacting those who gave you such low scores? so many investors look at the rating and after such a rating many will prefer to pass by and not invest their money.
I think most of the ratings are bought. On the largest rating site, all the largest projects had a terrible rating, but they showed a tremendous result (I will not name the site name because of ethics)

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

The idea of ZED is indeed very interesting by presenting ZED in several countries where the development of ctyptocurrency will help users of this platform be helped by the presence of ZED
you are right and this will be very good for cryptocurrency users so that the presence of ZED can be felt by cryptocurrency users
of course ZED's presence can be felt because ZED is a platform that allows cryptocurrency to drive global money transfers in real time.
Yes that is right but it will happen once Zed network team finish their projects especially their platform which will provide more efficient, faster and secured transactions of money on their platform. Right now we all have to wait for the update of their team for sure they are doing their best.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

ZED IS BUILT FOR MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOS)

ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MTOs to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. We provide MTOs with Web/ Mobile Apps, back office admin and built-in compliance tools at no cost!

For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs, ZED offers a robust Platform as a Service (PaaS) built on a global distributed ledger that reduces remittance costs and transaction friction.

Unlike the current SWIFT system, ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

We are waiting for the presentation of the MVP. Every day I look forward to updating the project's twitter. but there is no news yet.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
rebecca-pratt

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:20:51 AM

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
This platform is indeed very good and has a huge chance of success by being present in several countries whose cryptocurrency is developing
pintudepan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

We are waiting for the presentation of the MVP. Every day I look forward to updating the project's twitter. but there is no news yet.
I am also looking forward to the biggest information provided by the team and this project so that investors do not hesitate to support this project
kastara

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

of course ZED's presence can be felt because ZED is a platform that allows cryptocurrency to drive global money transfers in real time.
Yes that is right but it will happen once Zed network team finish their projects especially their platform which will provide more efficient, faster and secured transactions of money on their platform. Right now we all have to wait for the update of their team for sure they are doing their best.
I also think so that we give the team time to give the best results for this project so that this project can run successfully and can be present in the midst of a developing cryptocurrency country.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

waiting for news from this project is really needed so investors feel confident about this project because they have the latest information about this project and the development of this project
pintudepan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

You are right that this platform is very good and has a very broad scope so that we can make transactions quickly and safely
kastara

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

waiting for news from this project is really needed so investors feel confident about this project because they have the latest information about this project and the development of this project
I agree that you are waiting for great information from this project to be very important so that everyone who supports this project feels confident that this is a great project and deserves support to achieve success
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

I also think so that we give the team time to give the best results for this project so that this project can run successfully and can be present in the midst of a developing cryptocurrency country.
Great words. I completely share your opinion. The project is perspective from the point of view of long-term planning.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

Yes exactly. I always focus on the news background about the project. I think many people do also.

Boston Jailweb

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

Hey,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the business aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

Hey,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the business aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Hello! I will try to answer your questions, although I am familiar with the project only by reading the whitepaper.
1. ZED offers a compliance-friendly solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology and scale their business.
For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs, ZED is a SaaS platform built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction.
Unlike the current SWIFT system, ZED  eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper and more transparent money transfer network. 
2. Team:
Alan Safahi  | CEO                                                                         
30+ years exp. in hardware, software, mobile telecom,  Fintech & Blockchain
Chris Seidensticker | CFO
22+ years in consumer technology. Fintech and enterprise SaaS software
Johns Beharry | CTO   
10+ years in software development in digital design, marketplaces & Blockchain
Kian Beyzavi, PhD | CBO   
22+ years in technology, strategy, commercialization & operations
3. In the telegram the representative said that at the first stages they will develop the product by a small team.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

Zed platform will gonna be amazing for sure in the future once the Zed team completes their roadmap and a lot of people gonna ba amaze by the services of Zed team and right now they doing the best they can just to make sure the succes of their projects.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

As far as I understand, hard cap is 129 million dollars, which are broken down into the following stages of sales:

Total Private Offering $18,000,000
Total Public Offering $111,000,000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: