Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

How much will remittances be when done on the ZED platform? Will the cost rise over time or will it be constant?
The average fee for cross‐border transfer is now about 7 – 8% of the amount. ZED transactions require no mining and cost 1% or less. If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 7 – 8% percent to an average of 2-3% percent, it would unlock billions of $ a year only in poor countries.

High transaction fees is one of the main problem that people are facing using any money remittances and because of this reason people are trying to find others ways to send their money but ZED network has a solution that will boost any transactions with less cost.

According to the recent World Bank’s latest Migration and Development Brief in 2018, major barriers to reducing remittance costs are de-risking by banks and exclusive partnerships between national post office systems and money transfer operators.
That is what ZED is going to change due to the new possibilities that blockchain technology gives to us!

Those recent findings gives more reason that we really need a good platform like ZED. I'm looking forward for the public beta release so any MTO's can test the product and experience the benefits that ZED Network can provide on their current system.
I guess transaction fees will not be fixed but ZED mission is to reduce those charges at least 1% or less so any small to mid-sized MTOs can compete more efficiently.

I know 1% doesn't sound like much, but wouldn't you say that charges should even be lower than that?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

An interesting opportunity to observe how there is development of the project and its team, the team grows together with participants and investors, the market is huge.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

The wonderful people behind the good project and also a good investment opportunity for those who are looking for more profitable investment. I see how the team to provide to us the good benifit of this project.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Zed Network is a great project with a great perspective, Nice and excellent team with good product in the field of blockchain. I want to introduce you all to this kind of project. It will take a leading place among your competitors.the idea of this project is really interesting, and the white paper is well written and really useful.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

New technologies are new opportunities. This company attracted me with its new innovative ideas that are modern in our world. I am sure the company will take a leading place in the world!
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

One feature of cryptocurrency world is that every project want to create its own token instaed if using existing ones. I hope ZED will make such platform which MTOs will use with pleasure.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.
This platform should make business more easy and profitable. Both for companies and for users.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Zed Network
How It Works
Simplified process. Shockingly cheap. Amazingly fast.
SEND
Sender initiates the transaction in person or at Sender MTO’s App and pays for the transfer the same way they always do.

EXCHANGE
Sender MTO buys ZED Tokens with fiat currency (CAD/USD/GBP, etc.) within their ZED Wallet and sends them to Receiver MTO through the Stellar Network.

RECEIVE
Receiver MTO collects ZED Tokens in 3 to 5 seconds and converts them to local fiat currency in ZED Wallet before paying the beneficiary Receiver.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

I think that blockchain, cryptocurrency and ZED Network could really help in this field. Making transactions fast and cheap.Our world is becoming more and more global. We have more opportunities to travel, but sending money to another country is still too expencive (~8% fee in Western Union).
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

Hope this project will waiting strong future and alot of results. Very interesting and creative Start-UP! I highly recommend to everyone! Saw that and now thinking about this project again and again.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

An interesting opportunity to observe how there is development of the project and its team, the team grows together with participants and investors, the market is huge.

ZED network deserves the attention of investors because they are a well established company and have a team of professionals that will lead this projects into its success. Participating on their token sale is like securing your future  Wink

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

The wonderful people behind the good project and also a good investment opportunity for those who are looking for more profitable investment. I see how the team to provide to us the good benifit of this project.

Definitely! even though we see a bad market condition right now, investing on a project like ZED still a good option because I believe that ZED has great opportunities to achieve leading positions in the next coming years.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

Zed Network is a great project with a great perspective, Nice and excellent team with good product in the field of blockchain. I want to introduce you all to this kind of project. It will take a leading place among your competitors.the idea of this project is really interesting, and the white paper is well written and really useful.

Yes I believe that ZED will make a huge success and deliver a working product in the future so joining on their ICO is one of the great advantages that we have, you don't want to miss this chance to be part of their success.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

New technologies are new opportunities. This company attracted me with its new innovative ideas that are modern in our world. I am sure the company will take a leading place in the world!

These modern technologies offer a lot of great benefits for everyone so it will be a waste if we ignore to adopt this technologies because sooner or later it will spread throughout the world and we will experience a mass adoption of this new technology.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

One feature of cryptocurrency world is that every project want to create its own token instaed if using existing ones. I hope ZED will make such platform which MTOs will use with pleasure.

Tokenization via blockchain technology is trending nowadays and existing companies are studying how they will integrate this technology on their current system because tokenization offers a lot of benefits especially on transparency and liquidity.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

ZED network deserves the attention of investors because they are a well established company and have a team of professionals that will lead this projects into its success. Participating on their token sale is like securing your future  Wink
I also thinks that way, acquiring ZED tokens now is good deal while they are not available on the market because I believe that value of ZED tokens will grow once most of MTOs use their platform.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

Definitely! even though we see a bad market condition right now, investing on a project like ZED still a good option because I believe that ZED has great opportunities to achieve leading positions in the next coming years.
ZED Network is a worth of investment since the team is making a great progress on creating the platform and also they have lot of experience on running a business with the same concept like ZED so there is no doubt that the success is clear.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

Yes I believe that ZED will make a huge success and deliver a working product in the future so joining on their ICO is one of the great advantages that we have, you don't want to miss this chance to be part of their success.
I'm grateful too to be part of this project that will innovate the money remittances across the globe using the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, I'm really looking forward on the working platform of ZED Network.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

These modern technologies offer a lot of great benefits for everyone so it will be a waste if we ignore to adopt this technologies because sooner or later it will spread throughout the world and we will experience a mass adoption of this new technology.
Small or large companies cannot ignore the blockchain technology because of the innovation it gives to our current system and there are lot of known companies who studying these technology to integrate on their own system.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Tokenization via blockchain technology is trending nowadays and existing companies are studying how they will integrate this technology on their current system because tokenization offers a lot of benefits especially on transparency and liquidity.
Cryptocurrency is one of the great ideas that has been created so far, it opens a lot of opportunities while developing the financial industry and some people or investors see it as a new way of investment.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: