Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

so many talk of who will be first cryptocurrecy, who will be second. I don't care about that. I just want crypto to become useful in daily life.
You got it! Frankly speaking, many investors in the world is tired from the news about the potential of blockchain projects. Look at the CMC top 100 and tell me if at least half of those tokens or projects have the real usage in everyday life or are the usable utility for their working platforms?
Of course, if You do this research, You`ll find that the percentage of those tokens that is used really by its WP functionality and not only for speculative trading on the exchanges is incredibly low. So with such projects as ZED Network I hope this poor statistic will change in the better way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

so many talk of who will be first cryptocurrecy, who will be second. I don't care about that. I just want crypto to become useful in daily life.
You got it! Frankly speaking, many investors in the world is tired from the news about the potential of blockchain projects. Look at the CMC top 100 and tell me if at least half of those tokens or projects have the real usage in everyday life or are the usable utility for their working platforms?
Of course, if You do this research, You`ll find that the percentage of those tokens that is used really by its WP functionality and not only for speculative trading on the exchanges is incredibly low. So with such projects as ZED Network I hope this poor statistic will change in the better way!
unfortunately in my daily life I still don't use any of cryptocurrencies. yes I used Bitcoin once for international transfer. I thought it will be cheaper than PayPal. It was in late 2017. I was wrong.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

I don't know much about Stellar stability. I hope that it is better than in ETH network where everything is becoming very bad during high market periods.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

I don't know much about Stellar stability. I hope that it is better than in ETH network where everything is becoming very bad during high market periods.
To check the stability of the Stellar network and compare it with the Etherium network, need to load them equally. While on Stallar load is clearly less.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

unfortunately in my daily life I still don't use any of cryptocurrencies. yes I used Bitcoin once for international transfer. I thought it will be cheaper than PayPal. It was in late 2017. I was wrong.
Yes, bitcoin has a huge transfer fee. Bitcoin grandfather, which is essentially an index of the entire cryptocurrency market. In this respect, Stellar compares favorably. Try to transfer funds through it. This is one of the cheapest ways now. I think ZED will show an even better result.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

2019 will be indicative. Since many of the projects from the top 100 will have to show a working product. I don't think everyone can do it.

Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

To check the stability of the Stellar network and compare it with the Etherium network, need to load them equally. While on Stallar load is clearly less.
I can also say that Ripple also has a fairly low commission. In many ways, this is due to its massive distribution in recent times. ZED is indirectly related to this, so I look forward to 2019, which will also be very important for ZED.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

Provided that the team will continue working just as hard, I don't think there's anything stopping ZED from becoming a top-10 currency during the course of the next year or so, I'm really excited about the prospects here.
Yes, indeed the team must work harder, I also think that in the future zed will be the top 10 in the world of cryptocurrency Wink
Your optimism makes me happy. I do not know how soon ZED will enter the top 10 CMC, but given their initial capitalization, they should immediately enter the top 100. But this is for Circulating Supplyequal to 100%.

Looking at the Stellar it takes some years to become the top 10 on CMC. But here we`ll have finished platform with the real usage before the ICO ends, so who knows)
But I`d rather suggest to take a closer look at the platform benefits and ZED features than make those predictions.
I fully support you. By the way, Stellar is the child of XRP. Therefore, I would not take these guys as an example. They were created at dawn and their path was completely different.

Both Stellar and Ripple are eager to occupy the place that the SWIFT payment system now occupies, uniting all financial institutions of the world in a single network. As for now, Ripple looks is more powerful, there are more influential allies, and funding is much better, but the support of the masses of users who prefer Stellar can play a decisive role. Therefore, those investors who believe in the blockchain revolution in the banking market, pour their money into both Ripple and Stellar in order to ensure the winning role of both in this huge market. To fight against Ripple and other competitors, Stellar uses technology - working and already benefiting from the blockchain, as well as one very powerful ally - the technology giant IBM. At the end of 2017, Stellar went into the technological gap, starting to introduce the advanced technology of scaling Lightning Network and master the sphere of smart contracts, where Ethereum dominates, and where Ripple's foot has not yet stepped. And this is why IMO, ZED Network team chooses Stellar as a base.

Thanks for the interesting information. I learned something new for myself. By the way, I am surprised that a small number of projects work for Stellar. I am glad that ZED uses the Stellar network.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

2019 will be indicative. Since many of the projects from the top 100 will have to show a working product. I don't think everyone can do it.
This will entail cleansing the market in 2019 from questionable projects. In addition, there will be many new applicants with interesting ideas, such as ZED.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

I can also say that Ripple also has a fairly low commission. In many ways, this is due to its massive distribution in recent times. ZED is indirectly related to this, so I look forward to 2019, which will also be very important for ZED.
I can confidently say that Zed will show us a good product. The project team is very strong confidence and hope.

Nadia_l

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

Yes, bitcoin has a huge transfer fee. Bitcoin grandfather, which is essentially an index of the entire cryptocurrency market. In this respect, Stellar compares favorably. Try to transfer funds through it. This is one of the cheapest ways now. I think ZED will show an even better result.

Despite being one of the cheapest and faster way of transferring funds (negligible transaction fee (.00001 XLM ~= $0.0000002 and 5 seconds Median Confirmation Time) Stellar  enables tailor-made ICOs by providing base abstractions such as accounts, tokens, payments, offers (to exchange one token type for another), and atomic transactions consisting of multiple operations. Also, using Stellar for conducting the ICO leads to faster development time since it has already built-in common ICO features such as creating a token and whitelisting eligible contributors (e.g. to enforce know-your-customer requirements and limit activity in some jurisdictions) which is very important for such fintech oriented startups as ZED Network is.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

According to this article in the ethereumworldnews.com recently was passed the number of over 1 million active accounts on the Stellar Network!

As for now, the total amount of accounts on Stellar ledger have surpassed the 1,5 Million mark.
Do you still have doubts about the stability of the Stellar Network?
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Does ZED tokens are available on the market now? I visited their website and I still see a section for token sale so I was confuse if they still running ICO although this thread was created since 2017.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

Does ZED tokens are available on the market now? I visited their website and I still see a section for token sale so I was confuse if they still running ICO although this thread was created since 2017.

Currently, ZED Network ICO token sale is in the running Private Offering stage! It will last till December 30, 2018.
1 billion tokens total available for purchase on private sale
Token Sale Price: 1 ZED token = $0.03 USD
1st batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 50% discount (min. $100,000 USD) — $7,500,000 USD
2nd batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 30% discount (min. $25,000 USD) — $10,500,000 USD
Currencies Accepted: USD, CAD, BTC and ETH
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

cryptocurrencies are used to make our lives easier but now there still some difficulties. One is that people still don't know how to use it. THe second one is hardness of withdrawal.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Currently, ZED Network ICO token sale is in the running Private Offering stage! It will last till December 30, 2018.
1st batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 50% discount (min. $100,000 USD) — $7,500,000 USD
2nd batch at 500,000,000 tokens with 30% discount (min. $25,000 USD) — $10,500,000 USD

In telegram chan CEO of ZED Netowork ALan Safahi wrote that they are thinking about reducing the minimum investment. They are thinking about $5000.
Sivainvest

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

I think when they do different tests they already checked all these things. Of course when it comes to real situation, everything could be different.
KnyazED

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

cryptocurrencies are used to make our lives easier but now there still some difficulties. One is that people still don't know how to use it. THe second one is hardness of withdrawal.

I just think that the functionality of cryptography is not yet fully defined and understood by many people. some think that this is a very worthwhile thing, but I think it's a pretty first-rate industry that can raise our living standards.
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

In telegram chan CEO of ZED Netowork ALan Safahi wrote that they are thinking about reducing the minimum investment. They are thinking about $5000.

This is for private sale stage in which tokens are usually offered to the institutional investors, so I think they do not bother what minimum is! They often ask what is the maximum.
And As I remember the maximum number of tokens for purchase per one investor is 500k)
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

I think when they do different tests they already checked all these things. Of course when it comes to real situation, everything could be different.

Believe me that Stellar and Ripple are very stable in their performance and usually much more stable than ETH in the meaning of conducting payments otherwise, they will not be so widely used by the biggest world banks and MTOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: