Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9366 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

I can add that the reality of the team can be confirmed by their profiles in linkedin . In addition, the CEO often makes a video, where it seems to show his face.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
I forgot to answer the last part of your question. Again, the following distribution of collected funds is indicated in whitepaper:
Operations - 20%
Software&Technology - 10%
Sales&Marketing - 5%
Reserves&Liquidity - 60%
Legal&Misc - 5%

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Today I saw the following news from the project.
Partnership news between ZED and  @go_interstellar           
https://cryptobriefing.com/interstellar-prepares-for-warp-speed-transactions/

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Integrated global payments platform ZED Network today announced an agreement with Interstellar, a company that develops applications and infrastructure for the Stellar ecosystem with the aim to revolutionize the world of cross-border, cross-currency and cross-asset transactions by creating a universal global payment network.

Stellar connects banks, payment systems and people to move money quickly and at no cost.

ZED provides Money Transfer Operators (MTOs) with a comprehensive “remittance-in-a-box” solution including mobile and web apps, comprehensive back office support, and KYC/AML monitoring and reporting. As part of the agreement, ZED will also provide MTOs with an instant settlement option on top of the Stellar Network.

“ZED Network and the team at Stellar and Interstellar share a vision for transforming the remittances sector by powering cross-border payments seamlessly and instantly,” said Alan Safahi, Founder and CEO of ZED Network. “We look forward to collaborating with Interstellar to significantly grow ZED Network’s worldwide reach.”

“We are very excited to partner with ZED Network to help accelerate the growth and adoption of the Stellar Network” said Paul Arnautoff, Head of Sales and Partnerships at Interstellar. “ZED provides a unique platform to help Money Transfer Operators immediately participate in the Stellar Network without any investments in technology or integrations. We're looking forward to working with ZED to expand our reach and provide a broader ecosystem of partners.”

ZED’s proprietary technology aims to address the imbalances and inequities in the MTO market. Executed over Stellar to a network of sending and receiving MTOs in multiple worldwide corridors, the ZED platform offers a single point of integration for MTOs for the sending and receiving of remittances including a wallet, web and mobile apps, the facility to exchange multiple currency pairs, and a robust back office with suite of analytics and reporting tools for compliance and monitoring. And on a societal level, ZED Network will reduce the $40+ billion in remittance fees currently charged - fees which disproportionately affect the world’s lowest wage earners.

Stellar is an open global protocol for payments enabling low cost, high access, and seamless multi-asset transactions. Interstellar enables forward-thinking financial entities, like ZED Network, to easily join the Stellar ecosystem.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Tremendous news. Partnership that will help ZED achieve its goals.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Nobody has information about the pools for this project? If someone collects, then give me a link please.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

Nobody has information about the pools for this project? If someone collects, then give me a link please.
maybe the team is focusing on developing this project that we can do to find information by reading the whitepaper from this project and following the telegram group and some social media accounts from this project.
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Zed platform will gonna be amazing for sure in the future once the Zed team completes their roadmap and a lot of people gonna ba amaze by the services of Zed team and right now they doing the best they can just to make sure the succes of their projects.
I agree if this is in accordance with the road map this project will be extraordinary and will have a positive impact on cryptocurrency development so that everyone will use this platform according to the needs they want
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:45:29 AM

maybe the team is focusing on developing this project that we can do to find information by reading the whitepaper from this project and following the telegram group and some social media accounts from this project.
I agree with you that maybe the team is focusing on developing their projects so it's good to try to find information about this project by visiting their official website and joining their community
pintudepan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

this project is very good to support so that the cryptocurrency will become known through this platform with the presence of ZED in several ASIA countries and countries whose cryptocurrency is developing and this will be a big project for ZED
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

this project is very good to support so that the cryptocurrency will become known through this platform with the presence of ZED in several ASIA countries and countries whose cryptocurrency is developing and this will be a big project for ZED
I am also sure that this project is very good, hopefully with the presence of ZED in ASIA countries and countries with cryptocurrency that has the potential to develop, it can help to improve the cryptocurrency.
pintudepan

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

I am also sure that this project is very good, hopefully with the presence of ZED in ASIA countries and countries with cryptocurrency that has the potential to develop, it can help to improve the cryptocurrency.
I also hope that this project can be successful and can bring in more investors to support this project even better and achieve success
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

This platform will work with accredited investors. This commitment will bring positive results to investors. there is rarely a platform that applies such conditions. I hope it will bring better development for ZED.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Yes you are really right with that Zed network team doing the best they can just to make sure the success of this project and also to provide us an amazing progress on their project that's why right now we just let them do their part and do our part also to help the team to spread all over the world how amazing this ICO gonna be.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

I agree with you that maybe the team is focusing on developing their projects so it's good to try to find information about this project by visiting their official website and joining their community
Yes ofcourse they are because the team really wants to prove to all the people here that they are really talented and amazing that is why they are doing with their best efforts right now to show a lot of improvements with their projects and soon we will see all that.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

It happens that you feel that the project will be successful. I have such feelings about the ZED. Solving problems with the MTO is a very promising direction.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

It happens that you feel that the project will be successful. I have such feelings about the ZED. Solving problems with the MTO is a very promising direction.
I have exactly the same expectations from ZED. Also like the intention of ZED to make money transfers cheap, fast and safe!

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Today I faced the problem of a high fees for remittances. When I saw the predatory fee, I immediately remembered about ZED and understood the need for this project.

pintudepan

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:39:57 AM

This platform will work with accredited investors. This commitment will bring positive results to investors. there is rarely a platform that applies such conditions. I hope it will bring better development for ZED.
of course this will bring the development of cryptocurrency with the presence of ZED in countries that have cryptocurrency will develop rapidly
jimmydvd

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

Yes you are really right with that Zed network team doing the best they can just to make sure the success of this project and also to provide us an amazing progress on their project that's why right now we just let them do their part and do our part also to help the team to spread all over the world how amazing this ICO gonna be.
yes you should let the team work hard to develop this project to be successful and we only report it to be worthy of being enthusiastic about the greatness of this project so that this project gets the support of the crowded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: