Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

ZED offers a compliance-friendly solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology and scale their business.
I really agree you on this one that is why a lot of people gonna take this opportunity coming from Zed network team or this ICO because if they do their own search about blockchain technology for sure they will realize that this technology are really amazing and will not hesitate to go for it especially right now this technology provide more security than any other existing technology.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Every day this project interests me more and more. Guys, I advise everyone to read the whitepaper of the project https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aBhsROQL5Cz2om7Six4sGKPLeUiNNAqVT_u0Vju-quY/edit#heading=h.1946w2x0xt96

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

I found this description of the distribution of tokens. I hope this will clarify:
ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to Public Offering:
Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and Public Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion.
Reserve 16 Billion Tokens for future sale to MTOs for liquidity
Retain 15 Billion Tokens by Company to pay for staff, management, Executives, Advisors & Board Members
Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries
Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined, scheduled basis as outlined below:

Thanks for the info. This is at least something, while the team is silent)

I was very interested in the project and would be happy to share useful information. I hope the team is busy with organizational issues and will soon be connected by us

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
pintudepan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

I found this description of the distribution of tokens. I hope this will clarify:
ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to Public Offering:
Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and Public Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion.
Retain 15 Billion Tokens by Company to pay for staff, management, Executives, Advisors & Board Members
Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries
Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined, scheduled basis as outlined below:
https://c2n.me/3WfBPLt.jpg
Thanks for the info. This is at least something, while the team is silent)

I was very interested in the project and would be happy to share useful information. I hope the team is busy with organizational issues and will soon be connected by us
This is an explanation of the detailed distribution of tokens so that investors have no doubts in supporting this project
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

In principle, the project has clear documentation, which will answer many questions of investors. I advise everyone to read it. Or just like reading whitepapers?)

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

By the way, I found here such interesting figures:

"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries."

Interesting how ZED will reward its community? Would be glad to the information.

chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

"ZED plan to allocate 27 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries."

Interesting how ZED will reward its community? Would be glad to the information.

You mean the company bounty? Or investors ZED))? I think it should be enough for everyone. Grin
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

You mean the company bounty? Or investors ZED))? I think it should be enough for everyone. Grin

I would gladly participate in product testing for example) there are projects that reward it. Again, it would be interesting to be able to freeze my tokens for a year or more and get a bonus for this, rewards for believing in the project Wink

pintudepan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

this is interesting information because from the community the information about the ZED project is developing, which causes investment and this is very good. Cool
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

this is interesting information because from the community the information about the ZED project is developing, which causes investment and this is very good. Cool
I agree with you through the community that all information will spread so that the project will be famous and this will encourage investment in ZED after seeing the project's working concept and reading the whitepaper contained in this project
pintudepan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

I agree with you through the community that all information will spread so that the project will be famous and this will encourage investment in ZED after seeing the project's working concept and reading the whitepaper contained in this project
yup hopefully this will be the right project for anyone who supports this project so that this project achieves success
rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

yup hopefully this will be the right project for anyone who supports this project so that this project achieves success

I create news and information about the crypto industry and crypto companies, for me this is a way of self-development and a desire to move on. I wish the project a quick and efficient development.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Wow! This information are really helpful to all of us. Thank you so much for sharing. Zed network is really amazing all of their ideas are great and for now the team decided to continue their goals and projects because a lot of people waiting for this kind of technology which will be a big help to our world.

Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

ZED hopes the market segment can develop in developing market countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa
Yes you are really right with that because in those continents that you are mention there are a lot of poor countries that having a problem with their financial industry for sure and by using this kind of technology by ZED network team for sure all the existing problem will be resolve.

jimmydvd

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

Wow! This information are really helpful to all of us. Thank you so much for sharing. Zed network is really amazing all of their ideas are great and for now the team decided to continue their goals and projects because a lot of people waiting for this kind of technology which will be a big help to our world.
I think this is also an amazing project to see the number of tokens offered, I hope this project can be successful
pintudepan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

Yes, this project is very good and has a large amount of project funds as well and I will be a good project
pintudepan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Yes, this project is very good and has a large amount of project funds as well and I will be a good project
ZED Network is built on a worldwide network of servers and validators will be run by community members outside the ZED Platform. The servers that are owned by are also managed by different individuals and entities.
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

ZED Network is built on a worldwide network of servers and validators will be run by community members outside the ZED Platform. The servers that are owned by are also managed by different individuals and entities.
Yes, all this is quite promising. Personally, I would be interested to see the implementation of this product.

jimmydvd

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Yes, all this is quite promising. Personally, I would be interested to see the implementation of this product.
this is an extraordinary project so we need to look forward to the very good news
Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOs) to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business.

Now a lot of coins of different origins, take a closer look, remember the growth of bitcoin, the next star will shine in this space. Follow the updates ZED.

Yes that is right and Zed team already told everyone on their telegram that soon they will be active always on their social medias account so they can updates all of us whenever they had a progress on their projects so we will not be blinded by their project because they really want to be transparent to all of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: