Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

The representative of the project in telegram stated that "the product development is going well with a small team. Once we have the MVP live and get some traction, and after the fundraising is completed, we will increase the siz eof teh development team"
Very interesting news, hopefully after having MVP the program can attract more investors to join this project
Perhaps then you will also be interested to hear about the possible release dates for MVP. To my question the representative of the project replied:
"We are planning to launch MVP this month. Full launch before end of the year"
Wow, good news. I will look forward to the MVP this month. Thanks for the info.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

The functional of the solution that the ZED proposes is interesting. I would love to be a tester of this product.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

It would be more interesting to see more content from the project. I think the audience wants to study more deeply such good projects.
You can visit the official website of this project and read the whitepaper and also you can see the roadmap of this project so you know the progress.
Thank you for the information I will visit this project website page to get information about this project
Yes that is right and also don't forget to read their whitepaper because it is a must especially if you want to participate in ICO like this or any ICOs out there and also join their telegram channels and follow their social media account for more update regarding the progress on their project.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:45:56 AM

The functional of the solution that the ZED proposes is interesting. I would love to be a tester of this product.
I think there will be many who are interested in the concepts and solutions provided by ZED but I think we will still be waiting for the announcement from ZED that they are completing their projects so that they can be crowded to test their products.
pintudepan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

It would be more interesting to see more content from the project. I think the audience wants to study more deeply such good projects.
You can visit the official website of this project and read the whitepaper and also you can see the roadmap of this project so you know the progress.
Thank you for the information I will visit this project website page to get information about this project
Yes that is right and also don't forget to read their whitepaper because it is a must especially if you want to participate in ICO like this or any ICOs out there and also join their telegram channels and follow their social media account for more update regarding the progress on their project.
so for all of us who want to know the ZED project then we have to do research by reading the whitepaper from this project so we understand a little about this project going forward
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

so for all of us who want to know the ZED project then we have to do research by reading the whitepaper from this project so we understand a little about this project going forward
yes, by reading the whitepaper page of this project it is true and I agree with it so that we know information about this project and read also about their roadmap so that we also know every development of this project
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

ZED can be used to transmit values between entities around the world without actually transferring funds through an intermediary bank.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I see it seems like this is an interesting project, because there are many features in this program that I am very interested in. I can't wait for it
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

Still, I want to ask the team to more actively manage their Twitter. Today it is very important to source information about the project for potential investors. The more people will know about you, the better.

Brian.Miller

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO plan development
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

it's so cool that ZED will be present in Asian countries and the country has a market development in cryptocurrency, good luck team.
On the contrary, I am glad that they will be in Europe, too. Finally, a competitor appears in SWIFT.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

The representative of the project in telegram stated that "the product development is going well with a small team. Once we have the MVP live and get some traction, and after the fundraising is completed, we will increase the siz eof teh development team"
Very interesting news, hopefully after having MVP the program can attract more investors to join this project
Perhaps then you will also be interested to hear about the possible release dates for MVP. To my question the representative of the project replied:
Good news. I think we are all waiting for the MVP. Tell me, where did you communicate with the project representative? I also have a question for him.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

this will be good news that this month MVP will be launched and I think everyone will wait for it to be launched soon so everyone will know this project
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

this will be good news that this month MVP will be launched and I think everyone will wait for it to be launched soon so everyone will know this project
Everyone is waiting for MVP. What exactly is MVP?
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

MVP is the minimum product. A certain prototype of the future product. He gives an idea of the project and its direction

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Another point is that the presence of MVP does not guarantee the success of the project in the future. But it increases the probability of this event, removes doubts about possible scams. In the case of ZED, I think it's interesting for everyone to look at the product, because the project looks promising.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Not anymore. I have heard enough and now got to retire. My last word here will be adios. I have been looking for alts with potential for growth and encountered the issue in the source code from which most alts were copied, the issue is related to the coinbase signature line and the malicious part of the code that can be used to generate infinite amount of coins out of nothing in a matter of seconds.

kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Another point is that the presence of MVP does not guarantee the success of the project in the future. But it increases the probability of this event, removes doubts about possible scams. In the case of ZED, I think it's interesting for everyone to look at the product, because the project looks promising.
I agree with that at least investors do not feel hesitant about this project if they have understood all the directions and objectives of the present project
bitaibe

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

A very good idea with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the idea will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

I do not like that the team does not maintain social networks, does not answer here questions. how do we know how interesting the project is to us?
in my opinion, please try a private message in the telegram group of this project to answer the questions you have
Yes I've already question that before and they answered me in their telegram they will working out that thing on their side. That is why I suggest you to join their now so you can ask any questions regarding this ICO and you will get answer immediately.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: