Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

“ZED provides a unique platform to help Money Transfer Operators immediately participate in the Stellar Network without any investments in technology or integrations,” said Paul Arnautoff, Interstellar’s Head of Sales and Partnerships. “We’re looking forward to working with ZED to expand our reach and provide a broader ecosystem of partners.”

This system will benefit small-to-medium sized Money Transfer Operators, who often struggle to achieve the same network effects of larger operators.

“Unlike the current SWIFT system,” ZED Network says on its website, the new system “eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed MTOs to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.”

Source: https://cryptobriefing.com/interstellar-prepares-for-warp-speed-transactions/

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

Looks good! Interesting project, I hope you will be able to realize it fully!
What about Bounty campaign?
Yes you are really right with that Zed network is really an interesting project especially when the completes the project and will provide an amazing services to all of us. About bounty campaigns you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886411 and it is really nice for you to join here and participate. Goodluck.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

And what do you think? Is Stellar the optimal choice for implementing the ZED?
I'm sure project developers really know what they do. Stellar network have lot of advantages and some of them you could read in this article https://blocktribune.com/blockchain-starup-zed-network-to-use-stellar-for-money-transfer-service/
Sivainvest

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

key benefits of  ZED vs. competitors (according to CEO Alan Safahi):                                                                                                                                                                  1- LOW COST (ZED transactions require no mining and costs only 1%)
2- INSTANTANEOUS (ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3 to 5 seconds)
3- TRANSPARENT (ZED transactions are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger)
4- GLOBAL (ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach)
5- DATA RICH (ZED transactions allow for the secure transfer of data with each payment, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches)
6- COMPREHENSIVE (ZED is an all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting)
In the telegram channel Alan said that the transaction cost will be 1%, but not more than 1 dollar. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think you're wrong. 1% for any transaction. And first period they will use SWIFT so big transactions cannot cost only $1.
Sivainvest

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

ZED team is expanding!

We are happy to announce that @andreflores_me has joined ZED team as a Product Designer with many years of experience in mobile and web app is FinTech and blockchains.
https://twitter.com/ZEDNetwork
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

ZED team is expanding!

We are happy to announce that @andreflores_me has joined ZED team as a Product Designer with many years of experience in mobile and web app is FinTech and blockchains.
https://twitter.com/ZEDNetwork
Yes, this person will definitely contribute to the development of the ZED. I am impressed by his openness in communication (he answered some questions in telegram).

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

key benefits of  ZED vs. competitors (according to CEO Alan Safahi):                                                                                                                                                                  1- LOW COST (ZED transactions require no mining and costs only 1%)
2- INSTANTANEOUS (ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3 to 5 seconds)
3- TRANSPARENT (ZED transactions are saved on a verifiable and immutable public distributed ledger)
4- GLOBAL (ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach)
5- DATA RICH (ZED transactions allow for the secure transfer of data with each payment, eliminating traditional reconciliation headaches)
6- COMPREHENSIVE (ZED is an all-in-one digital solution for MTOs including state of the art web and mobile apps, a robust back office and comprehensive built-in KYC/AML reporting)
In the telegram channel Alan said that the transaction cost will be 1%, but not more than 1 dollar. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think you're wrong. 1% for any transaction. And first period they will use SWIFT so big transactions cannot cost only $1.
I could be wrong. Perhaps I misunderstood Alan's phrase and pulled it out of context. I will try to understand this issue.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

In my judgments I relied on the following dialogue. There was a question:
"On the website it says that transactions cost 1%? So if I transfer 100$ I pay 1$?"
To which Alan Safahi gave the following answer:
"Maximum $1.00.  So if the trx is $50, MTO pays $0.50, if it is $100 or $5000, MTO only pays $1.00" (link: https://t.me/ZEDNetworkInc/16606)

alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

As I understood, the dates of the private sales phase were slightly changed. Here is the information with the key dates of the ZED:
Key Dates for ZED Tokens:                                                                                                                                                                                                        Announcement ………………     1/18/2018
TestNet Launch ………………    4/30/2018                                                                                                                                                                              Private Offering Begins……..  9/30/2018
Product Launch ………………  10/30/2018                             
Private Offering Ends………   12/30/2018
Public Offering Begins…….    9/30/2019
Public Offering Ends ……….  12/30/2019

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

Traditionally, ICO tokens have been issued on the Ethereum network in the form of ERC20 tokens.
ERC20 tokens are easy to issue and are infinitely customizable using Ethereum’s smart contracting language and its simpler to negotiate further exchange listing of those ETH based tokens.
However, Stellar is also capable for conducting ICO and issuing tokens with the next benefits:
Stellar offers built-in token capabilities that can support multi-signature authorizations, generate dividends, limit who can hold tokens, and more.
Stellar features of a decentralized exchange where any Stellar network token can be instantly traded without relying on a third party exchange to list the token.
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

Traditionally, ICO tokens have been issued on the Ethereum network in the form of ERC20 tokens.
ERC20 tokens are easy to issue and are infinitely customizable using Ethereum’s smart contracting language and its simpler to negotiate further exchange listing of those ETH based tokens.
However, Stellar is also capable for conducting ICO and issuing tokens with the next benefits:
Stellar offers built-in token capabilities that can support multi-signature authorizations, generate dividends, limit who can hold tokens, and more.
Stellar features of a decentralized exchange where any Stellar network token can be instantly traded without relying on a third party exchange to list the token.
Thanks for the info. I am only slightly embarrassed by the small liquidity on the Stellar DEX.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

Thanks for the info. I am only slightly embarrassed by the small liquidity on the Stellar DEX.
I think if ZED will implement its ideas, many large exchanges will not experience problems with listing the project for Stellar. For example, now there is no problem with the listing of projects on NEO. So why is there a problem with the project on Stellar?

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

I think if ZED will implement its ideas, many large exchanges will not experience problems with listing the project for Stellar. For example, now there is no problem with the listing of projects on NEO. So why is there a problem with the project on Stellar?
I also hope for such a development of events. In addition, Stellar himself is developing very much. Very strong positive background on it recently.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

As I understood, the dates of the private sales phase were slightly changed. Here is the information with the key dates of the ZED:
Key Dates for ZED Tokens:                                                                                                                                                                                                        Announcement ………………     1/18/2018
TestNet Launch ………………    4/30/2018                                                                                                                                                                              Private Offering Begins……..  9/30/2018
Is not the private offering already going? There was information that the first and second phase of sales was already underway. Private offering is the first and second phase?

mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Is not the private offering already going? There was information that the first and second phase of sales was already underway. Private offering is the first and second phase?

Looks like it. The private offering, first and second phase will run until

Private Offering Ends………   12/30/2018.

I don't think it is a good idea to have a public offering on a much later date though.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

It was also said earlier that in September a pilot version of their program will be presented. I do not see this in the official announcement. Something has changed? I really want to see this product.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

Looks like it. The private offering, first and second phase will run until

Private Offering Ends………   12/30/2018.

I don't think it is a good idea to have a public offering on a much later date though.

I share your opinion on this issue. The sales stages go extremely long. Interesting, than it is caused.

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

Most likely this is due to some aspects of the development. I think it's worth asking such a question to the representatives of the team.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I also hope for such a development of events. In addition, Stellar himself is developing very much. Very strong positive background on it recently.

IMO there are multiple reasons to consider why ZED team could choose Stellar for an ICO.
And one of them is that such a token would have unified steps how exchanges and others can deal with your token. If an exchange supports Stellar than it can easily list all other tokens issued on Stellar.
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

IMO there are multiple reasons to consider why ZED team could choose Stellar for an ICO.
And one of them is that such a token would have unified steps how exchanges and others can deal with your token. If an exchange supports Stellar than it can easily list all other tokens issued on Stellar.
Yes, this is a reasonable and correct logic. I am of the same opinion. As I said, Stellar has very great prospects, if only because he is closely connected with Ripple.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: