Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
Earl D. Perkinson

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

Oh, snap! I was wrong, the pre-sale starts sooner than I thought! Signing up NOW  Cool
Paul J. Tapia

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

When is that roadmap coming  guys?
I believe very soon! Someone from the team mentioned it in the Telegram. Public sale also starts soon!

Hi,
i just joined bitcointalk, i've been following Selfkey for a while and glad to see the presale will run on mid Dec. Their blog site is very informative, i like their proposed partnerships.
Is this channel only for Selfkey? May discuss other cryptos?
RD

Just SelfKey, any questions, comments, or concerns are welcomed. We don't wanna have other token discussions in the middle of something this great! Maybe if you had some partnership ideas for the team to see
Igniterr

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:06:33 PM

I believe very soon! Someone from the team mentioned it in the Telegram. Public sale also starts soon!

Hi,
i just joined bitcointalk, i've been following Selfkey for a while and glad to see the presale will run on mid Dec. Their blog site is very informative, i like their proposed partnerships.
RD

Just SelfKey, any questions, comments, or concerns are welcomed. We don't wanna have other token discussions in the middle of something this great! Maybe if you had some partnership ideas for the team to see

Thanks good enough. In the telegram group an Andreas fellow asked earlier today if they plan some collaboration with the https://e-resident.gov.ee/ e-residency program from Estonia for example. Edmund Lowell was open to it. Said that it is in their plans and that he is a e-resident himself. Fabulous space isn't it!!
Igniterr

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:18:34 PM

Just read this article, relates well to your discussion guys:

https://cryptobtcnews.website/selfkey-will-greatly-aid-the-expansion-of-the-fintech-sector/

DylerTurden from the Selfkey reddit channel?)
Powerful best crypto community in here!)
Go SELFKEY!!!!))
Travis L. Griffin

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:06 PM

Hi,
RD

Thanks good enough. In the telegram group an Andreas fellow asked earlier today if they plan some collaboration with the https://e-resident.gov.ee/ e-residency program from Estonia for example. Edmund Lowell was open to it. Said that it is in their plans and that he is a e-resident himself. Fabulous space isn't it!!
Super interesting! Today I learned you can gain residency in a country from an investment, thanks to SelfKey!
Igniterr

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:32:19 PM

Hi,
RD

Super interesting! Today I learned you can gain residency in a country from an investment, thanks to SelfKey!

Yes! being able to use an identity wallet capable to access and easily share my kyc and also store and send Ethereum /and every ERC20/ token. With the KEY tokens i'll be able to notarize electronically any document and verify my identity, access hundreds of services which are listed on the Selfkey platform. Seen the demo http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace ??
Igniterr

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

Hi,
NowayJose
. Uncle Sam, same as China are nowadays overregulated!
From my understanding, Selfkey target is Asia and the rest of the world. Also NZ residents can't participate.
The whole rest of countries are fine.
RD
William B. Cowan

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:34 PM

Hi,
NowayJose
From my understanding, Selfkey target is Asia and the rest of the world. Also NZ residents can't participate.
RD

Ugh, that's too bad. Looks like I'll be supporting from the sidelines!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:46:13 AM

Welcome to the Russian announcement

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2548069

JuanMD (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:12:20 PM

DylerTurden

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PradBitt

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:03:04 AM

Are US residents able to participate?

Hi,
NowayJose
RD

Sorry to hear that mate. Government clampdown is a real problem for all the crypto space. But projects like SelfKey are ultimately there to alleviate the problem!
JordiDrago

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:05:47 AM

Hi,
NowayJose
RD

Sorry to hear that mate. Government clampdown is a real problem for all the crypto space. But projects like SelfKey are ultimately there to alleviate the problem!

On the topic mate!

http://www.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20171201000797
Schmutzfrosch

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

I saw a post on Reddit about SelfKey, someone asked the following question here.
Maybe the dev can answer it? Because I am interested as well! Thanks!

1.    if you plan to engage authorized agents, will there be functionality allowing users to interact with them directly, without the "middle man";

2.    how do you plan to engage notaries? they will have to have their own "digital seals", but notary seals are only issued by governments. meaning, to have any power or effect that "digital seal" has to be state-approved, at least now. how do you guys plan to solve that?

marcgv

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:50:43 AM

I saw a post on Reddit about SelfKey, someone asked the following question here.

1.    if you plan to engage authorized agents, will there be functionality allowing users to interact with them directly, without the "middle man";

2.    how do you plan to engage notaries? they will have to have their own "digital seals", but notary seals are only issued by governments. meaning, to have any power or effect that "digital seal" has to be state-approved, at least now. how do you guys plan to solve that?

Hi Schmutzfrosch,

1. one of the advantages of selfkey is that we remove the middle man, as you directly deal with the local authorized agents. In immigration and citizenship by investment services, this could make a huge difference on the cost.

2. Notaries sign with a public key. Notaries that will participate in the network, will be those of that states and countries where eNotary and remote notarization is allowed, their digital seals are government authorized. For instance Virginia (US). All service providers of our marketplace will accept eNotarizations.

JuanMD (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:00 AM

DylerTurden

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PradBitt

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:13:42 AM

Yesss,  didnt check the thread for a while and its so good to see some movement here!
Gwtting whitelisted right now!!

Yeah, dont miss out man! If you participate in the Pre-Sale, you save 30%.

Plus you can pay with Bitcoin, gotta its high trend right now Cheesy
Kingofthe80ss

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

Hi Schmutzfrosch,

1. one of the advantages of selfkey is that we remove the middle man, as you directly deal with the local authorized agents. In immigration and citizenship by investment services, this could make a huge difference on the cost.

2. Notaries sign with a public key. Notaries that will participate in the network, will be those of that states and countries where eNotary and remote notarization is allowed, their digital seals are government authorized. For instance Virginia (US). All service providers of our marketplace will accept eNotarizations.

Very Interesting! I think cutting the middleman is the right choice. Saves a lot of time and money. Notarization can be a huge pain in the ass
PipiPoo

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

Hi Schmutzfrosch,

Very Interesting! I think cutting the middleman is the right choice. Saves a lot of time and money. Notarization can be a huge pain in the ass

Yeah they literally get paid for signing stuff  lol
JordiDrago

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

30 % Off - thank god! I was just whitelisting now and didnt even know that this is a PREsale lol!

Very welcome surprise, feels good to be among the Early Adopters Smiley
JonathanSix

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:06:44 PM

Yesss,  didnt check the thread for a while and its so good to see some movement here!
Gwtting whitelisted right now!!

Yeah, dont miss out man! If you participate in the Pre-Sale, you save 30%.

Plus you can pay with Bitcoin, gotta its high trend right now Cheesy

Definately a fine mvoe by the devs to accept BTC!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: