Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:09 PM

Hello! Nice project, this could make the annoying KYC processes unnecessery or at least easier. Time to take a deeper look inside your project Smiley

Yeah. This project should eliminate repetitive tasks with regards to identification such as KYC procedures. Moreover, it will also eliminate data redundancy of such data. Imho.
Maybe in the future there will be more KYC, so this project will get more demands  Grin
Even i heard that bounty campaign will require KYC
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:06 PM

Hello! Nice project, this could make the annoying KYC processes unnecessery or at least easier. Time to take a deeper look inside your project Smiley

Yeah. This project should eliminate repetitive tasks with regards to identification such as KYC procedures. Moreover, it will also eliminate data redundancy of such data. Imho.
Maybe in the future there will be more KYC, so this project will get more demands  Grin
To be honest I don't like this whole KYC procedure. It is slowing whole ico and can block investors
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

How much you raised on private sale? this was only for institutional investors?

According to the website, $8,3 million was raised. A very good amount so far, congratulations, team!
Yes, as far as I understand, it was only for private investors, but public pre-sale starts tomorrow.

Oh.. good amount. Yes, I see. So only 13 mln left? HArd cap in 21 mln - in total for private-sale, pre-sale and token sale?

21 million for what percent of the tokens?

What you mean? 21,780,000 - their hard hap. I think its overall hard cap for all tokens sale stages?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:51:24 AM

https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-team-part-3-3-advisors-993b6110b37a big team behind project. Nice to know all.

hicaribou

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:30 AM

To be honest I don't like this whole KYC procedure. It is slowing whole ico and can block investors

Yeah. I hope this project will become the de facto standard that will enable KYC process to be hassle free. Smiley
Well, it will be very good if they can cover most of the upcoming projects with KYC requirement.
Hopefully we will see it soon, 1 for all !
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:11 AM

Yeah. I hope this project will become the de facto standard that will enable KYC process to be hassle free. Smiley
Well, it will be very good if they can cover most of the upcoming projects with KYC requirement.

Kyber made a very small start with their Kyber Genesis Token

hicaribou

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:44:32 AM

Kyber made a very small start with their Kyber Genesis Token
What is Kyber? another competitor?
MindKey

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:57:13 AM

What differential of your project in relation to the existing ones is already in activity? Are there differential safety differentials for those who join your platform?
hicaribou

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:06 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:36:15 AM by hicaribou

Qual diferencial do seu projeto em relação aos existentes é já em atividade? Existem diferenciais diferenciais de segurança para aqueles que aderirem sua plataforma?
This is for english discussion sir, please translate it or use english.
You can use local languange in local board.

What differential of your project in relation to the existing ones is already in activity? Are there differential safety differentials for those who join your platform?
Nice one.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:41:44 AM

Now that's alot of people in the team..
DylerTurden

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

PradBitt

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:05:17 AM

So when I bought into Gatcoin pre-sale I went trough your service? Interesting because somehow I missed that Huh. So for example you already have my data, will I be recognized by the system automatically once the it will be up and running?

SelfKey provides the underlying technology to Gatcoin, the fact that you havent noticed anything is a good sign 
SelfKey didn’t collect your data at that point though. Once you are properly set up with SelfKey though, future Token Sales will be much easier to participate for you.

Found out about this project today, and it sounds a good one. Will you use an external service KYC to verify identities?

SelfKey is cooperating with Verifiers that are integral part of the SelfKey Ecosystem, making sure that verification is 100% legitimate. I suggest checking out the whitepaper, which gives a bit more insight into that:
https://selfkey.org/whitepaper/

The fact you wont have to fill a KYC everytime you partecipate to a ICO its quite an interesting feature.

Not an interesting feature, it is a marvelous feature. Smiley

Also, icos would love to use them because at some point near all people will on their database so only a few people would need to make a kyc.

Thank you for your kind words.
And in fact, Token Generation Events are already using SelfKey:

Airswap
Gatcoin
Aditus
Polymath
AiX
Polymath
Zilla
Kommerce
Malabar AI
Gatecoin

I cant wait to do more research on Selfkey, but I need to hear this before I do:
How is Selfkey different than Civic?

Currently Civic is a mere email and phone number verifier -
SelfKey is an ID product used to do KYC in several token sales and fintech startups such as airswap, aditus, gatcoin etc.
Selfkey will deliver an iD wallet on January before our main round, Civic has not delivered any iD product, 6 months right after their token sale.
Also, SelfKey has a clear vision of how to manage ID data with minimum risk and exposure - the data is stored on users device never in a server nor in the Blockchain.
The Blockchain is used for transmission of single "ID-bits" like your age for example, but only after this data has been hashed and is therefore useless to any potential penetrator.
SelfKey has many partnerships which some of them are disclosed and other under nda’s to provide services in the selfkey marketplace -
the Technology is tried and true, it has been tested for 3 years now and is already being used in various Token Generation Events (see above)

Please review these articles for further details:

https://blog.selfkey.org/what-makes-selfkey-different-from-its-competitors-ad58e74f4984
https://blog.selfkey.org/the-growing-selfkey-ecosystem-ada849781ca5

Is there some plan for a demo of the wallet?  From the picture looks quite well designed

Thank you!
The first version of the desktop wallet will be released directly next Month coinciding with the Crowdsale. This Article right here showcases some more screenshots of the wallet:
https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-pre-public-sale-4053d3d7f9eb

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/125735-selfkey-digital-identity-firm-tops-5-million-private-pre-sales-public-pre-sale-ico-kicks-off-december-15th/
Over 5 Mio USD in private Sales, but it shot up to 8.3 Mio in a few days now.
And no, not only institutional investors.

I just spent the last 20 minutes on the marketplace demo, and it's friggin awesome! This might be one of the more innovative (or at least NEEDED) ICOs thats been out in a few months.

Awesome job guys!

Where can i find the link to try the marketplace? I just checked on the website and didnt find anything. Do i need to register myself?

Click "Try Demo" Halfway through the Website. Or use this direct Link:

Marketplace Demo
https://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace/

According to the website, $8,3 million was raised. A very good amount so far, congratulations, team!
Yes, as far as I understand, it was only for private investors, but public pre-sale starts tomorrow.

Oh.. good amount. Yes, I see. So only 13 mln left? HArd cap in 21 mln - in total for private-sale, pre-sale and token sale?

21 million for what percent of the tokens?

What you mean? 21,780,000 - their hard hap. I think its overall hard cap for all tokens sale stages?

Exactly, Thanks Smiley
bankbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:05:44 AM

A new concept, watching this one
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:07:57 AM

A new concept, watching this one

This will help when trying to give your identities in ICOs, you use your information once, then any ICO project could just accept this service for them, all party members win, an interesting idea, and very solid project and team, definitely checking this one.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:11:03 AM

Yes, that's what I currently think. More and more ICOs are require now KYC, soon maybe nearly all ICOs. So projects like selfkey would become really useful.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:16:41 AM

Impressive team you got there, 12 members in legal department really rises the bar on the whole ico scene Smiley
Yes, you are right. A strong and cohesive team is the key to success.And availability the alpha version of the platform proves it. This is a worthy project.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

Are you doing a kyc check for your ico now?

If you are doing, are you adding it to your database or you are using another firm because your product is not ready yet?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

Will selfkey also act like an ERC20 wallet like MEW with the document storage right?
PipiPoo

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:00:56 AM

Will selfkey also act like an ERC20 wallet like MEW with the document storage right?

Yes it will store all Ethereum based Tokens as far as I know
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:18:58 AM

Are you doing a kyc check for your ico now?

If you are doing, are you adding it to your database or you are using another firm because your product is not ready yet?

Well actually, the dev already said that they have a working product: ''the Technology is tried and true, it has been tested for 3 years now and is already being used in various Token Generation Events''

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:35:05 AM

The fact the product it's ready is a plus, also explain why a considerable amount of money was already raised
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: